Lakorns with Most Slaps and/or Kisses

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, you know me, girl. :pervie: :smack: I knew it! I knew that's the main reason why you were watching it! :loool: Yes, what's up with these lakorns that have such a good beginning but not-so-good second half? :annoyed: *CoughcoughSudsaipancoughcough* :lmao:
Lack of ideas. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Yup, we'll do a better job. Haha.

For sure... *Sigh* ... *Cry* Gosh, all those prospective ideas...gone to a waste! :weep: I miss the good, old lakorns...geez, I've been feeling too nostalgic and whimsy lately! I need to write out my own stories to make myself feel better. :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

For sure... *Sigh* ... *Cry* Gosh, all those prospective ideas...gone to a waste! :weep: I miss the good, old lakorns...geez, I've been feeling too nostalgic and whimsy lately! I need to write out my own stories to make myself feel better. :lol:
Yeah, I know. I used to write stories, but not anymore. I actually completed a few...like years ago, but dumb computer crashed and everything had to be deleted before it got fixed, so I lost everything. Sucks.
Do you write fanfics???

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, I know. I used to write stories, but not anymore. I actually completed a few...like years ago, but dumb computer crashed and everything had to be deleted before it got fixed, so I lost everything. Sucks.
Do you write fanfics???

Oh, my...that really bites! Awh, all your fanfictions! :cry: As for your question, haha, only in my mind. :lolyup: Really hard to put them down on paper/into words. But I really should write one, just to test my writing style and storytelling techniques. :fanfic: :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, my...that really bites! Awh, all your fanfictions! :cry: As for your question, haha, only in my mind. :lolyup: Really hard to put them down on paper/into words. But I really should write one, just to test my writing style and storytelling techniques. :fanfic: :scratchhead2:
Haha. I wrote them before I even knew what fanfics were so I wouldn't call them fanfics. They were just amateur story writings. Haha. You should write them down Maiko!!! I'll read them all! Haha. You are very talented in writing as everyone can tell through your lovely posts, so you should definitely put them on paper. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. I wrote them before I even knew what fanfics were so I wouldn't call them fanfics. They were just amateur story writings. Haha. You should write them down Maiko!!! I'll read them all! Haha. You are very talented in writing as everyone can tell through your lovely posts, so you should definitely put them on paper. Hehe.

Hah! I still consider them "fanfics" even though you didn't get too far with them. :wink: Awh, I would have loved to read your stories...but alas! You no longer have them! :spin: :cry: As for the bolded parts in your quote, wowie! Awh, you sweetheart! :blush: Why, thank you! :kiss: :grouphug: I was having a rotten day, but your sweet comment literally cheered me up and gave me hope for the future; thank you. :kiss3: Darn, you're such a smooth talker! :faint: Ooh, I'll see what I can do. I'm not too passionate when it comes to fanfiction hehe. I'm more passionate in photoshop and fanmade music videos. Thankies, darling Phatman! I :heart: you so much! :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Hah! I still consider them "fanfics" even though you didn't get too far with them. :wink: Awh, I would have loved to read your stories...but alas! You no longer have them! :spin: :cry: As for the bolded parts in your quote, wowie! Awh, you sweetheart! :blush: Why, thank you! :kiss: :grouphug: I was having a rotten day, but your sweet comment literally cheered me up and gave me hope for the future; thank you. :kiss3: Darn, you're such a smooth talker! :faint: Ooh, I'll see what I can do. I'm not too passionate when it comes to fanfiction hehe. I'm more passionate in photoshop and fanmade music videos. Thankies, darling Phatman! I :heart: you so much! :grouphug:
Fanfics they were. Haha.

Me too! I'm more into videos and pictures and such, and not so much writing haha. Well, I'm glad I made you feel better. I will be looking forward to them...hehe.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Fanfics they were. Haha.

Me too! I'm more into videos and pictures and such, and not so much writing haha. Well, I'm glad I made you feel better. I will be looking forward to them...hehe.

:highfive: I'm still giddy whenever I reread your sweet comment. :D K, we'll see what tomorrow brings haha. :wink: I'll be sure to let you know if I really do decide to start a fanfiction. :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:highfive: I'm still giddy whenever I reread your sweet comment. :D K, we'll see what tomorrow brings haha. :wink: I'll be sure to let you know if I really do decide to start a fanfiction. :coverlaf:
Hehe. Until then I shall be Waiting.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hehe. Until then I shall be Waiting.

All righty then!  :strong: There is one that I really, really, REALLY want to try out hehe. I think you know which one it is. :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

All righty then!  :strong: There is one that I really, really, REALLY want to try out hehe. I think you know which one it is. :wink:
Oh yes, I do. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh yes, I do. Haha.

:whahuh: :loool: Too obvious, I guess. :D Before going to sleep tonight, I shall re-watch some scenes for inspiration and think (and dream!) really hard about the possible situations. :woot::clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:whahuh: :loool: Too obvious, I guess. :D Before going to sleep tonight, I shall re-watch some scenes for inspiration and think (and dream!) really hard about the possible situations. :woot::clap:
Sweet dreams then Maiko! I'm about to pass out, too tired haha.

You know what I just noticed??? We're in this Most Slap/kiss thread, and here we are chatting about writing fanfics. Haha. We are truly the Queens of spamming. Haha. K good night!!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Sweet dreams then Maiko! I'm about to pass out, too tired haha.

You know what I just noticed??? We're in this Most Slap/kiss thread, and here we are chatting about writing fanfics. Haha. We are truly the Queens of spamming. Haha. K good night!!

Oh, gosh, one thing just leads to another! You and I...we get too easily carried away! :smack: :lolyup: We should PM each other and talk to our hearts' content! :loool: I'm going to sleep in a little bit myself. K, good night, dear Phatman! :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, gosh, one thing just leads to another! You and I...we get too easily carried away! :smack: :lolyup: We should PM each other and talk to our hearts' content! :loool: I'm going to sleep in a little bit myself. K, good night, dear Phatman! :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug:
Seriously. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat wins for most R scenes in a single lakorn!!! Hahaha. I shall add my details momentarily.