Lakorn Store (All in DVD)

kittyDVD

sarNie Egg
do you have any johnny and his wife lakorn?

Sai Rung (Ann T. Johnny)
Dao Reung (Johnny Siriyakorn)
Keaw Klang Dong (Johnny Piyathida)
Yiam Wimarn (Johnny Sonya)
Sakao Deun (Johnny Kat)
Buang Duang Jai (Jariya Chatchai)
Tao Ku Larb (Johnny Nussaba)
Luem Salub Lai (Jariya Bussakorn Jakkrit)
Chaloey (Bussakorn Johnny)
Jao Sao Kong Anon (Sarunyu Jariya)
SOI PRATANA 2500 (SANYA JARIYA) 8 DISC $ 30
Mon Maya (Johnny Itsariya) $ 30

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Sai Rung (Ann T. Johnny) (How much??)
Dao Reung (Johnny Siriyakorn) (summary??)
Keaw Klang Dong (Johnny Piyathida) (how much???)
Yiam Wimarn (Johnny Sonya) (summary, how much??)
Jao Sao Kong Anon (Sarunyu Jariya) (summary, how much??)

kittyDVD

sarNie Egg
I know Ann and Jakkrit has three lakorns together, can i have a screen cap of this one? I just want to make sure this wouldn't be the other two that I have.
I'll capture a screen shot and post tomorrow... don't have the dvd with me today.
But in this lakorn, Ann T. has a sister, who married Jakkrit's father. Ann's sister is used to be Jakkrit's girl friend, but was raped by Jakkrit's father and became pregnant, so she married the father. She has a son and died, so Ann married Jakkrit to protect her nephew.

kittyDVD

sarNie Egg
Sai Rung (Ann T. Johnny) (How much??) $30
Dao Reung (Johnny Siriyakorn) (summary??) $30 P'ek is goverment official worked in upcountry and n'ek is like head of local mafia.
Keaw Klang Dong (Johnny Piyathida) (how much???) $30
Yiam Wimarn (Johnny Sonya) (summary, how much??) $30
Jao Sao Kong Anon (Sarunyu Jariya) (summary, how much??) $25 It's another story from Prissana. Anon is Prissana's neighbour.

kittyDVD

sarNie Egg
Can I have a summary for Karaked, and Dung Fai Tai Nam. thanks
Karaked... not good picture at all N'ek is thai traditional dancer, P'ek is a prince.
Dung Fai Tai Nam N'ek is married to p'ek, has a child and the child died. P'ek blamed N'ek for the death of the child and they fall apart. N'ek has an accident and has ammnisia, P'ek then starts everything over with her and found out that the child was murdered.

kittyDVD

sarNie Egg
hey can u show me a picture of Pra Vet San Dorn &Mahosod Chadok is it a boran lakorn or modern lakorn?
Both are boran lakorn. Mahosod is CH7, Pravet san dorn is from CH5. I'll post picture from both lakorn tomorrow. Don't bring any dvd with me today.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, it's still on. I'll send a list for you to choose later.
Kat
Oh that is nice, :D and yes please PM me the list, thank you.

This is the two that I would like to buy...

1. Jao Sao Kong Anon (Sarunyu Jariya) $25
2. Prasart See Kao (Sarunyu Sirium Monrudee) $25