Lake House

Did anyone watch this movie... I thought it was good, and the acting was good... It was more then i thought... So loving doving... :wub: Anywaise did anyone else go watch this movie? I also heard there was a serie also related to this movie... I heard it was korean. The american version was somewat based on the ??? version. If so does anyone know wat its called... I really am interested in seeing how good both are... aights... Thanks and for those who want to watch the lake house, its good... :wub:

L

lalalek

awesome i really want to watch this movie but why did you label the movie as the Glass house when the movie is called the Lake House? haha it's cool if you miswrote it..haaha!! yeah i will see this movie soon!!!!!! dunno never heard of the korean version..haaha!!! I hope you find it!!!!! :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:
It's an American adaptation of 'IL MARE', a Korean movie starring Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Jung Jae.
[post="133091"][/post]​
Name is right.

I saw IL Mare a long time ago. What a good movie it was.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
yeps...just like what the guys said earlier...the "Lake House" is based on Korea's "IL Mare". Click here to read more....http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Il_Mare.php

And also, according to the link above...more Korean movies are being remade by Americans. Such as the beloved "My Sassy Girl!!!" :eek:

AND....according to this site....the korean "My Wife is a Gangster" is ALSO being remade....starring Queen Latifa. http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/2005/04..._latifah_o.html

Whaddaya guys think of that?? I personally think its cool cause korean movies do ROCK...but its a little too much for me.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw this on Sunday. LOL My sis so wanted to watch it that even when we were in Las Vegas for a week she was like let's go see it. I actually saw the Korean version Il Mare awhile ago. I like both versions. The American version of the story was a little better in my opinion. Though hearing them recite their lines was kinda corny to me. LOL Did anyone else feel some of the lines were corny? Keanu was kinda cute though, and I usually don't find him cute.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i never watched the korean one, but i did like the Lake House

the beginning is a bit slow but once they start exchanging letters its good, i thought how they were talking to each other was a good way to do the movie rather than it be that constant her running to the mail box and back and forth like that

i love the part where they are first figuring out whats going on with the mailbox

keanu is freakin hot... not just cute!! hahaa sorry im obsessed with this guy love him to death

tang071

sarNie Elites
can someone please explain who they are leaving 2 years apart.....i dont get it. lol call me a nerd but yeah this girl mentioned this in my physics class when we watching a video on the string theory. lol anyways, is there a good ending. do they end up together. i just dont get how they are living in separate worlds...so is constant letter writing through this magical mailbox i dunno....

fan

sarNie Juvenile
there is no explanation for why they are living two years apart...

what happens is that Sandra's character is living in 2006 while Keanu is in 2004. there is something special with the mailbox where her letters go back in time while his goes forward in times.

its basically that her past is tied to Keanu's actions in 2004 because through the story you find out that they have actually met. and Keanu's future is tied to what Sandra does in the future because for him the future hasnt happen yet. theres a good ending =)

if your constantly looking for a logical reason for how this can actually work then you will not enjoy the movie at all.... the whole idea is suppose to be that love surpasses all time space physical elements and that true love is really blind to all the obstacles two people may face

just try to enjoy it for what it is.... a love story

L

lalalek

OMG.....i love this movie..i watched it Saturday night with my 2 girls and my Prince DAVIE!!!!! omg, i cried throughout half of the movie and was gunna get up to scream and cry when she was waiting near the end for him to recieve that letter..omg......i never cried so much on an american film...lol!!!! love it, love it to pieces...now now i heard that korean version was good, you makes me wanna see it now!!!!!! :D

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
yeah i watched the movie by myself haha it was for my intro to film night class anyways. yeah it was a good movie but me i never cry. well the only movie that i cried was the lion king haha. but yah hit me up at www.myspace.com/tosayp