Lah Pee Porb (Step Onward)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
episode three was good too .. they're so funny when their in that water fountain in front of his mansion

fon's so cute .. in episode 4, his mom seem to like her.
so funny, how he faint again, i think i'm going to do a countdown on how many time he had fainted LOl
Aon and his fainting is too hilarious! I can never get sick of that. I'm actually doing the counting on how many times he fainted. Only saw 2 episodes from last night and he fainted 5 times total! 2 in episode 1 and 3 in episode 2. Lmao!

I get to catch up on this tomorrow! Day off from work! I feel so lazy to watch any lakorns atm. Lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^you need to go and watch WEIR AND PINKY if you have not yet .. i'm having their fever atm ..

as for this -- aon is definitely winning the fainting by far the most -- can you imagine him seeing blood if she were to give birth (if they include in the lakorn)
i like today episode of them arguing in front of the meat department when aon backfire her for saying that she despite their company but yet buy their product.
they got into a big argument and aon said something of such that indeed their product is not as good -- she shouldn't buy or something like that, the customer around look at him and put back what they grab from the shelves back on the shelves. .. then later, he faint when Fon ran into him with some meat red sauce LOL

n_naruk

^you need to go and watch WEIR AND PINKY if you have not yet .. i'm having their fever atm ..

as for this -- aon is definitely winning the fainting by far the most -- can you imagine him seeing blood if she were to give birth (if they include in the lakorn)
i like today episode of them arguing in front of the meat department when aon backfire her for saying that she despite their company but yet buy their product.
they got into a big argument and aon said something of such that indeed their product is not as good -- she shouldn't buy or something like that, the customer around look at him and put back what they grab from the shelves back on the shelves. .. then later, he faint when Fon ran into him with some meat red sauce LOL
Oh yes WWHJ. I need to get my hands on that this weekend. 3 days off from work!

Omg, if Aon was really scared of seeing blood, I don't think he can handle being in the same room with her when she's giving birth. He'll prolly pass out once the doctor takes the baby out, with blood on it. Lol. Which I kinda doubt they'll have that in the lakorn. But it sure will be fun to watch Aon fainted. Lmao. He's just so good at it. His face reaction, it's just too funny that you just can't help but laugh. In my case, I'll crack up. Burst out laughing like a freak. Lol.

I must say, I'm so glad Fon&Aon are actually a pair. Their other lakorn together, Preuksa Sawad was such a disppointment how Fon ended up with Nok at the end. I like Nok overall but not in that kind of situation <_< But this one sure does top the other one big time. Hahaha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i watched prueksa sawat for fon and aon only da beginning. they was so cute together

cecilia

Staff member
^i despite nok in PS .. thank god, this one make up for the loss but i would prefer a much more romantic kind of lakorn than comedy childish lakorn --

n_naruk

Fon&Aon did had some cute, romantic scenes in PS but it's just sad that they didn't end up together.

Anyways, Just finish episode 3. The paintball. Mang, that stuff hurts. I can still feel the pain when I got hit by that 3 summers ago. Lol.

Fon&Aon at the fountain in front of Aon's house was just soooo cute! She was going to punch him and he was like if you punch me, I'll kiss you. Heehee. They're totally starting to like each other already. Always thinking bout each other. The poopie fart was just too funny!

n_naruk

Yea, I'm kinda falling behind on the episode. I'm easily distracted. Lol. I'm watching epi4 atm. Aon's fainting just cracks me up everytime. I so definitely keeping the count on that. So far, he's done 6 faintings. Lmao.

n_naruk

Edited: He just made another fainting when Fon put the green mask on her at the police station and he totally got freak out by that. Omg, Aon is so "kwan orn kwan orn. Jit jai muen ying chut chut luey." Lol.

n_naruk

Lol. Fon's too funny. Towards the end of ep4, when Fon was boxing with one of the "sidekick" guys, she was totally thinking that he was Aon. Poor guy got beat up by Fon, not knowing why she was hitting him so much. I was just cracking up. Oh and Ploy is in here too. Her hair is soo short. I hope it grows out longer now. I'm so not use to seeing her with the short hair. And I wonder if she's going to be pair up with anyone, maybe Woot?

fun

Expired Sarnie
aw u only on eps 3? eps 5 got cute scenes too hehe
Hahaha well she is a lot faster than me, I just got through with episode 3. Episode 2 was just too funny. Aon fainted 3 times one after another. He is such a pussy :loool:

Anyways in episode 3 I spy Yok Lai Mek! Ahahahaha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
in eps 3 they were playing yok lai mek on da big screen lol

Hahaha well she is a lot faster than me, I just got through with episode 3. Episode 2 was just too funny. Aon fainted 3 times one after another. He is such a pussy :loool:

Anyways in episode 3 I spy Yok Lai Mek! Ahahahaha.
lmao yea he is a pussy LMAO