Lah Pee Porb (Step Onward)

cecilia

Staff member
^you just noticed it now? LOl
it been on like that for over 2 months LOl

anyway, i thought it was so funny and cute of Aon to faint upon seeing them body stuff that Fon brought over to the shooting set :lool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
The first episode was just LMAO now onto 2. I can't believe Aon fainted :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i know right LOL i woulda jet out of da elevator lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would have ran out and then barf lol...

Anyways Fon reminds me of Rainie Yang in Miss No Good. I think it is the hair lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
First episode was hilarious! Aon is hilarious! I hekka cracked up when he fainted after seeing them bloody stuff from Fon's box! The way he fainted just looks so funny!!!

The duet intro is super cute! Fon&Aon sounds good singing together ^_^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Episode 2 was even more funny! Aon and his fainting everytime he sees blood! 3 times right in the beginning of the chapter. Ah, Woot got attack by the "gay" Lmao! Fon's two "bodyguards" are super hilarious! Ning's character reminds me of Mae Hua Lumpong. Ying hai soh chaup pra ek tae pra ek mai sone jai. Lmao! The end of episode two was so cute! Aon fell on top of Fon and then Fon fell on top of Aon. And he goes and asked her "aii lue?" That was so cute! He makes it so obvious that he might like her already! Fon and Aon are super hilarious together! I'm loving this lakorn!

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. noy, you're making me hyper for all those scenes since i have yet to watch episode 2 LOl
will do now b/c of what you wrote up there ^^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So from the comments this lakorn is actually good? Lol.
I watched half of episode one cause it was on the satelite but it was weird cause the lady eating the birds and stuff haha. Then she started chasing the gambling people then there was a lady with just a head and polices going after that maw pee dude. Then I stopped watching it cause it was weird lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^n'kayla, its' a bit confusing but funny at the same time if you're in for comedy/romance ..
i'm watching this for the pranang :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol okay.
Yeah I was waiting for Fon and Aon to show up but they never did and I left with my sister somewhere before so I just stopped watching. Maybe I'll just start on episode 2 lol.

cecilia

Staff member
episode three was good too .. they're so funny when their in that water fountain in front of his mansion

fon's so cute .. in episode 4, his mom seem to like her.
so funny, how he faint again, i think i'm going to do a countdown on how many time he had fainted LOl

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I've just finished the two first episodes... I find it funny but boring at the same time, you know when it's over exaggerated...
And Namfon... I've never liked her and her role in here won't change my view for sure... -_- but I love Aon here, so funny how he fainted, too bad he fainted so many times that it started to get a little boring... :unsure:

cecilia

Staff member
^it does get repetitively
i just hope it start to pick up soon
i'm watching for the pranang -- particular Fon :wub: