Ladies Room *Book 3: Chapter 4, Part B*

fun

Expired Sarnie
awww!!! i believe if rita tells anne, it wouldnt be a problem. seems like they are super close. =(

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, i can't wait to read the update. rome is totally in love with her and that will be the only way to be with her. sad for aum, though, he have no clue whatsoever with rita. aum is totally going to be heartbroken. ann is just so good with her writing that she is jinxing it to happen. sad for rita, maybe she should have follow rome's threat but who knows she'll end up like that.

i wonder how rita will react after the deed is done and how would she face aum. maybe she'll try to get away from aum because of rome. anyways, please update soon.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg there is going to be an r scene.... thanks.... i actually cant wait.... rome just doesnt know rita.... thanks

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Rome can't seem too understand Rita at all, so stubborn lol. GASP he's going to rape Rita. =O

I like how you intertwine the characters in here, like Rita meeting Por :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ Nikki, he's great. I love both the songs, it's so cool him having both together and for his daughter..awww. thanks for sharing.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
I like it belle thanks for sharing...you have made me love the compositions of yimura and jon hope u select songs again for this ff...hows the shop going anything to post???

nikki1786

LizQuen
uh... i sent my friend a message. i told her i cant come today... yesterday, i didn't came because i got home around 3AM and i woke up late(afternoon). plus, i feel like was having a withdrawal symptoms yesterday. coughing and nose bleeding~! due to the temperature heat since monday til wednesday... so i didn't came yesterday and today.

i was TWITTERing yesterday because of hooking up with Isabelle Diaz (my banner), she's so sporty~!... and listening to Jon's song. and at the same i updated the Chapter 4-B...

im currently writing the chapter 5. :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 5/12

A
a plain white wall, that was the dead end as she was nowhere to go, she reclined against the wall. but Rome already caught her in between his arms, locked against the wall. she close her eyes, while tears keep flowing on her cheeks. she tried to pushed him back but he was hard as rock. "there's no way you can't get out of here once you're lock against my arms. and there's no way you can run if ever you have plans....", he said and started to taste her neck.

Rita: please, no~!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!! (screaming like hell. she will only lose her voice from screaming, seeking help that no can ever hear except this beast.)
Rome: shut up~! i said shut up~!!!!!!! (she did what she told but to her mouth there were words came out with no sound. please, dont... that was her plead.)
Rita: please... (she was out of breath, but still begging for him not to do so. he cupped her face, he hold her tightly.)
Rome: dont worry... after this i will pay you anyway.
Rita: (he smiled at her. oh, she hated him and the only way she could do is to fight back. but how? she spit on his face, showing that she was disgusted.) i hate you~!

he didn't like what she did. he wiped his face and all of a sudden his eyes turned to something more worst that she could ever see. an aura that turned into fury, enraging and its suffocating. he ripped her dress...

he was already out of control and even herself couldn't stop him. he carried her and they went inside to his room, there he throw her on top of the bed and he astride over her so that she can never get away from him. he continued ripping her clothes, the beads that embedded to her dress were finally unattached to the dress as he ruined it continually. his hand snaked all over her body, exploring it. a disappointment for some reason, he's a sucker for big boobs and yet this woman has the two innocent paramount appeared to his sight. his hands put her hands away from him, she keeps fighting back by pushing him away and so... to be able to make his way over her, he should have her under his control.

he rained kisses all over her body and she's screamingly crying as he took off her undies. "we are getting to the climax already...", his voice warned her, mockingly smiled at her. he let his hand slid to her thighs and touched her there. the next thing happened, she dont know how he undressed himself so fastly. she can see the contours of his muscles and his massive arms wrapped around her body as he get lay on top of her.

he was about to enter her gateway, she closed her eyes and didn't want to look at him. she could feel his hardness and even if she dont wanna look at it, she knew 'he' was big and it will only hurt her even more. but there's nothing she can do about it... it has to be done. he wanted to be done. that did it. he roughly cupped her behind and pushed hard into her wetness and past the tight barrier that hurt him, too. he kiss her and it muffled her cries as he pushed farther and all the way to the hilt.

and it felt like homecoming....

moments they stood in silence, her eyes was a little bit weary from what just happened 'hours' ago. tired from crying and tired from what he did to her. was it traumatic? it must be.

he check out his watch and its 4 o'clock in the morning, no matter how much he was tired... he dont think he was satisfied at all. but he only wanted to punish her and so he did. as he remembered what happened awhile ago, he realize something. that she was a still virgin and he's the first, did she exactly proved him that he was wrong? no matter how much he was harsh, there's a little part in his heart that he regretted it. but he dont know what he regretted, all he knew was tonight... he just found that this woman's a virgin.

he get up from the bed and started to dress himself. he look at her but she was facing in other way, he could hear her small cries and sniffing. "hey! get up there...", he said while buckling his waist with his belt. "hey...", he continued calling her. he wonder why she wasn't answering until he finds out that she was pretending... sleeping. he just ignored her and get his wallet, he took out his check and gave her as what he promised awhile ago. it doesn't matter to him whether she's virgin or not... but as long as the person's lower than him, then it serves her right that she needs to get pay since he got what he wanted already.

Rome: (as she open her eyes as she notice that he was dressing up. he then throw the check on her.) get up there now... here's the payment- (she gets up and didn't pick up the check.)
Rita: (before she could cry again, the blanket that she wrapped around her body has the stain from her last night's nightmare. she finally picked up the check that was threw into her. 5M baht that was indicate in the check. she then teared the check and throw it back to him. she started to cry...) what you did to me was the worst thing that ever happened in my life! you got what you want already~! are you satisfied now, huh!?! im not a whore, damn you~! i dont need that money!

she stood up and picked up her dress. she got nothing to wear since he ripped it from last night's. just as he realize, she got nothing to wear. he get his phone and called his assistant "Abi, get me something... a woman's clothes. anything will do... yes...", he hang up the phone and he put it inside his pocket. "im going now... my assistant will be the one to drive you home...", he said. his facial expression never change. the usual expression the first time she met him. but still... he's a beast. a devil. and she hated him, she wanted him die at this moment.

as if she was being ignored, it was nothing to him even if she cried. last night's was the worst she ever experience. she was left inside of his room, Rome went out already... he went out as if nothing happened. "i hate you... i curse you...", she whispered to herself while tears keep falling on her face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, Anne wonder why her friend didn't came home last night. all in awhile Aum was waiting for Rita to come home, he wanted to spread his good news to her. that's why Anne helped out Aum to cook some dishes. but they waited for her since last night and she didn't came home. he decided to go for work and maybe come back later, he just left the white envelope that filled with surprise. he just deep sighed while staring at the white envelope that his boss gave it to him yesterday.

Aum: Anne, i'll just come back later... maybe later... she's at home already.
Anne: ok... but what about the dishes we prepared?
Aum: just put in the freezer. she may be hungry by the time she gets home. (he smiled and before he forgets...) oh... mmm... dont eat the ice cream that i bought for her. you know she's a sucker for sweets.
Anne: too late... i already had something for myself.
Aum: Anne...-
Anne: but i left something for her, how unthoughtful of you... you dont even wanna give something for me.
Aum: hey... you already ate half of the dishes that we prepared last night. plus, she's my girlfriend. (he was already at the doorway and was about to go.)
Anne: "she's my girlfriend..." "i love her..." "i have something for her...".... why dont you just marry my friend!
Aum: you're just jealous. why dont you get a boyfriend for yourself so that you can experience what your friend did...

she threw a pillow on him, but it was already too late when he closes the door as he went already. but on the other side, she's a little bit worried about Rita. for the first time, her friend didn't went home. everytime Rita had part time jobs, she always get home even if its so late.... but not this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what do you want?", Rome said as he entered his father's office. he never saw his father being enrage before, he already guess that he knew what he did last night. and he knew already why he was called. his father was sitting at the executive's chair while he took the seat at one of the single sofa at the small living room to his father's office.

Mr. Patchata: i know what you did last night...
Rome: and?
Mr. Patchata: i assumed that something happened last night... what you did to her is already over board.
Rome: she's a whore... what does a whore suppose to do if-
Mr. Patchata: how many times i told you that she's not a whore~! the one you're cursing and insulting is your childhood friend~!

unexpected words came out right from his father's mouth, a childhood friend... he never had a childhood except the one he met when he and his father visited in Chiang Mai when he was little. if he wasn't mistaken, after his father had the separation with his mother... all of a sudden he remembered the woman from his father's old photo album. yes, he did finally remember that he met his father's first love? and he remember the day he met the daughter of that woman.

[flashback]

he and his father visited a temple together with that woman and her daughter. he stayed with his father to pray, but all in awhile his father had the few glimpse to the woman who sat right next to him. she let her daughter played with other kids outside, but eversince he's not a playful kid and rather watches his father's work. not until the little girl invited him to play with her outside.

his father allowed him to play but in the end... he was just watching the little girl play with other kids whose same age with him. a few minutes later, he saw her crying since the other kids dont want to play with her anymore. her right knee was bleeding and before their parents would find out, he helped her out.

Young Rome: dont play with them anymore... (he said. he stood up and untied his necktie.) hold it right there... i'll be back. (he went to find a faucet and he wet his necktie and came back to her.) that's why i dont wanna play with them... (he used his necktie as the bandage and wipe her wound.) let's go back now...
Young Girl: but i still wanna play... (sniffing while wiping her tears away.)
Young Rome: you dont wanna get yourself hurt again, arent you? (he was thinking other way to cheer her up.) let's go...
Young Girl: but i still dont wanna come back in the temple.
Young Rome: come with me... at your age, you should rather go pick some flowers. let's go, i saw a garden over there... (he pointed somewhere, then she already get up.)

they didn't go too far as the garden was just beside the temple, he let her picked some flowers while he was just sitting and watching her. for some reason, he find it so memorable that day. supposedly, men should be the one to give some flowers to women, but this little girl is somewhat sweet. he was given by a jasmine flower that she picked, at first he frowned...

Young Girl: you dont like it?
Young Rome: no... i like it... (he smile back at her as she was smiling at him.)

"Rome... Rome.... are you listening to me???", his father was calling on him. he wasn't listening anymore since he can still remember that day. and he's not expecting for his father to tell him that the little girl he was referring was none other than but that whore. she's way too far from his childhood friend.

Mr. Patchata: i tell you now... whether you like it or not... you'll marry her.
Rome: what!?! no you can't force me to.
Mr. Patchata: oh, yes... i can... whether you like it or not... marry that girl or else i will not give my name to you... everything... that i had... business... and so...
Rome: then go ahead... i dont need it.
Mr. Patchata: you're not challenging me aren't you?
Rome: oh, yes i am... i'll quit now, if you want... (he took out the id that he works in his father's company, their company.)

he dont wanna get marry. not yet. not for that woman. he's smart enough to find a job to and if his father was challenging him... then he'll accept it. before he goes off, his father stood up. "do you think you can find a job easily because you have connections? i will tell you now. if not because of me... you're not here in this business circle...", he said. he never expected to had a warn from his father. he dont know why he was forcing him to marry that woman. that whore. he couldn't allow it.

"do as what you like... but im not gonna marry that woman...", he said as if it was his final words. he has his friends and they know they could help him, but to tell the truth... it will be his first time seeking help like this before. what if he doesn't have job? what if his father would really try to push some things that he doesn't want? his father never asked anything... not until this came up... not until this woman came into their lives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmm... my brain cells are reacting. LMAO~! up for B for the next part of this chapter. :p

pze

sarNie Adult
nikki keep it coming...i did a quick skim n i love it....its so addicting...dont feel bad if i dont reply imma wait till u write up more chaps till i start....sending up all my support....

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for the relationship between rita and aum. aum is so innocent, i pity him when he finds out the truth about rita and rome. I wonder how he would react. he and ann are so cute staying up waiting for rita. feel sad for rita. rome is such a bad person. he can't take responsibility for what he did but maybe rita doesn't even want to marry him too after what he's put her through. anyways, can't wait for the next update. thanks.

nikki1786

LizQuen
My poor Rita :lmao: ...

Nikki to correct you, it should be "was a virgin" lol
LMAO~! that's the result when all you do this week is monitoring the shop. and got withdrawal symptoms. :loool:
my brain's not functioning a lil bit recently...

omg I feel really bad for Rita :lmao: . Gosh Rome is such an ass
OMG they were childhood friends. Poor Aum, he stayed waiting for Rita :( I wonder what he had for her too.
nikki keep it coming...i did a quick skim n i love it....its so addicting...dont feel bad if i dont reply imma wait till u write up more chaps till i start....sending up all my support....
I feel bad for the relationship between rita and aum. aum is so innocent, i pity him when he finds out the truth about rita and rome. I wonder how he would react. he and ann are so cute staying up waiting for rita. feel sad for rita. rome is such a bad person. he can't take responsibility for what he did but maybe rita doesn't even want to marry him too after what he's put her through. anyways, can't wait for the next update. thanks.

you dont need spoilers... do you? OK... it be better i dont give spoilers...
anyways, how will Aff got involve in their situation... that's one thing you should find out and the reason why i separated each couple's story so that i can concentrate with each scenes. like at this moment, its Rita and Rome's story... so all the scenes here in this story are more about Rome and Rita.

in their story... their usual supporting characters are Anne, Aum and Aff. but as towards the ending, another story that i am about to share...

mmm... yes, Rome is meanie here... the silent type when it comes to his problems. but arrogant once you get talked to him, Rita will serve as an instrument to his life to change him. however, that doesn't mean she's in love with him. but what if he falls for her? would he dare himself to tell how he feels?

for the future updates... see how Rome falls first and Rita's not aware at all.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
oh great, you're killing me with what you wrote, bellefire. I'm dying here checking for an update every minute. are you going to update soon. I can't wait to read aum and aff's story. gosh, this is so addicting just like watching their lakorn together making me can't get rid of the fever (ateam fever, rteam fever). you're not trying to kill me are you? hehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
Gosh ur killing me, I can't wait to read some more.

omg so sad for rita... thank.... rome and rita was childhood frend... wow

oh great, you're killing me with what you wrote, bellefire. I'm dying here checking for an update every minute. are you going to update soon. I can't wait to read aum and aff's story. gosh, this is so addicting just like watching their lakorn together making me can't get rid of the fever (ateam fever, rteam fever). you're not trying to kill me are you? hehe

im updating at this moment... so maybe tonight... i can finish the part B and post it later. by the time i post it... you guys are already sleeping.... hahhaha
anyways, i'll be dealing a lot of problems regarding with other characters such as Aum. since he'll end up as a heartbroken... XD