La-ong Dao(Scenario)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I hate Pei from Bee and Mew's lakorn..OMg i can't stand her at all...her face...her make-up...just everything...OMG....

OH Pol and Aom are so cute....i can't for that tonight...Pol is so nice and such a :drool: gentleman to LaOngDao....i bet it's going to be hard for her to love Kong..HHAHHA Kong better get his act together before it's tooo late....

Kong is totally trying to get Aom for himself...

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
im not reading the posts.. i dont wanna get spoilt.. coz ive dont that before, read the forum then found out the plot before watching it.. so yea

anywayz.. i just watched a few eps.. and i gotta say.. I HATE THAT CHICK? POEY? or whatever her name is. i hate characters like that.. all loud and screechy.. have to turn down the volume everytime shes on.

calla

sarNie Adult
i guess this version has many different scenes.......the old version doesn't has any scene at the beach...etc. but its good to be like that......i can't wait til the original VCDs come out.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pol's opening scene is better than Kong's. ..what in the heck?! LOL
The reason the opening scene of the Prince (Pol) is more important than Kong is because ... well if anyone read the original La Ong Dao novel and any other novels by the La Ong Dao writer, you will notice that this Prince is in almost all her novel. He has always been an important character in her novel (is like she idolized him) and he has always been an important part/character in her novel. And he is perfect in everyway, but the only problem is he doesn't have a girlfriend. Most of her readers has been wondering when she will write a novel and find that perfect girl for her Prince charming. :D
And that is one of the reasons why his opening scene is so important, he's a perfect Prince on a pedestal that no one can have... (well in this writer's view and novels anyway) :)

numfon

sarNie Adult
thanks for replying, Maya Fantasy! :)

i'm probably gonna have to go search for her novels. i really want to read La-Ong Dao right now! the book is ALWAYS better than the lakons/movies in my opinion. ^^"

numfon

sarNie Adult
lol that's not exactly her thigh on the third cap from the top. that's practically the side view of her buttcheek..:mellow: her bathing suit (?) is just short..and she's sitting down.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Epi 11 is not to miss!!! Kong and Aom are too cute....!!!

I love the part where he holds her hand.... :wub: also where he sings to her OMG :drool: i'm totally digging the song....i hope the song come out soon....

It's funny when LaongDao fall into the water....EVERYONE...goes after her :loool: :loool: :loool: it was a mess....one drown......and the other has to help instead of helping Laongdao...
OMG Pei is soooooo annoying....intentionally fall off... :angry: <_< ....Pol was smart....use a boat... :D

i'm glad there was sweet scenes of Kong and Aom....i was waiting for so long....because they tease us in the beginning but...there was it until now... :lol: :spin: :drool: :loool: :loool:

:yahoo: for Kong and AOM!!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omfg...Chewy!!! where's Pong's banner? *sniffles* did you put him in the storage room? sorry to say...i like this lakorn..but the old version..i'll put this in caps..."I CAN'T STAND KONG"..thats why im not watching it...oiyy...he has the most annoying face ever..sorry those "kong's fan" but i never really enjoy looking his face...lol if only someone else was pra ek..but Kong????..even with the nang ek that i really like..i still wouldnt watch it if he's the pra ek...annoy the living shIIt out of me...lol & guess what? i had a dream about this lakorn..and i didnt even watch it? dude....is he like haunting my ass or something? oiyyyyyyyyy...okie dokie..im done now..lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
finally there are sweet scene btw aom and kong. and like Chewy mentioned, waiting so long for these scense. I love the scene where kong sing to Laong Dao and she turned the light on and off. so cute. can't wait till next esp.

numfon

sarNie Adult
does anyone know the answer to my question ka? lol is there a specific reason why Tan Chai calls himself 'Gun' whenever he speaks to Gorakot? did it mention why in the old version?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
well i wouldnt be able to answer that cos the old version..i saw it when i was like in middle school or something and thats been a while back...i like this lakorn alot..but the old version...i dont know..its just Kong..thats why im not watching this..as much as i like aom..but kong...*sigh* im sure he's a great actor and all....but its just something about him that is annoying...lol

numfon

sarNie Adult
teeRuk,

haha.. no worries. not everyone has to like the same thing or people. :) i wanna watch the old version too. Ann Siriam must have been a beautiful princess. ^^

but the song.. oh my... it's growing on me soo much. sometimes it sounds soooo sweet.. and sometimes so so sad. :wub:
ergh.. i don't even like Billy's version this much. >_<

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
OMG this lakorn aired already? aww can't wait to get a copy...Aom looks so pretty.

I'm gonna break the rulz but can someone please upload the theme song for me?

THANKS!