La-ong Dao(Scenario)

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
this is probably going to be a good lakorn because its good actress and good actor, i hope its drama bec. if it is comedy it probably be bad and i want to see kong in a drama since he been playing to much comedy..

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:wub: I really look forward to seeing this lakorn cause i never got to watch the older version. I think Aom look so pretty and as for Kong, i just not a fan of him.

moilee

sarNie Adult
This will be a drama lakorn if they keep everything the same like the old version. Siriam's version was excellent....where she potraited the quiet character and the pr'eng played the wild and bad character. I wish they've picked another pr'eng and not Kong. He isn't the type who can play this character.....sorry...if I offend any of his fans.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i wish they change Kong too!! i can't picture him like that..the only one that i could see in these kinds of role is Tik..

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yea tik would fit the role nicely but the p'ak suppose to be older than nang' ak right? so tik would look to young for the role, but i do agree that he plays a very good bad and wild type guy... hehehe and as for kong, yea he doesnt really protray that kind of role very well at least i dont think so, hopefully he can protray it well in this lakorn cuz hehe aom is such a good actress!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Too bad it wasn't Ken. I would have LOVE he played as the P'ek!!! Don't forget he did a pretty darn good job in Nueng Nai Suang. And he looks really cute and scruffy when he's drunk.

Awwwww just look at him

:rolleyes:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
this lakorn looks good esp. when Aom is in it. wonder what the storyline is about? is it a comedy or a drama? all i kno it is one of those classic lakorns.Aom looks so pretty. the p'ek oh well can't change anything, but better if someone else was the p'ek.

moilee

sarNie Adult
What's happened to Poh? How come he does get to play the pr'eng's role now. If they picked Kong, I prefer to see Pol as the main character. Don't tell me he played n'eng's friend or bad guy in this lakorn. Anyways, I like Aom so I'll watch it. The last time I watched Choy Pai Chao....because Vicky Sunisa.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh Aom looks sooo pretty!..i never seen her dress so hi-so before..dang i wish the pra'ek is Pol..him and aom would look so good together

credit to king..i think this is gonna be airing afteer Talay rissaya

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG..i am loving those sc's...i like talay rissaya right now..but i'm also wishing that'll it'll end soong, hearing that Laong Dao MAY air after it...can't wait to see Aom..i miss her..last time i saw her, it was hua jai chocolate..

tinah

sarNie Coma
its airing next month :yahoo: one of the fan saw the teaser yesturday..cant wait to see aom..i skiped her last lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know..i think that person saw it on tv while watching talay rissaya

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh you are the best tina! cant wait to go dl it

edit: ahhh aom looked so pretty!!..cant wait til it airs next month..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
thx for the teaser tina!!!!

i love it!!!

my first time watching La Ong Dao..a relative of mine has the old version..but i wont' bother with it..can't wait to see Aom!! and i love those old-fashion lakorns..the clothes are soooooooo nice!! aom is so pretty..as always!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes ^^ agreed but Kong is what im skeptical about ... i mean his last few lakorns have been a flop lol like jao sao kratarn harn and prik warn narm tarn phed even though its a remake but maybe he'll do good on this one .. since the era is similar to sapai jao isn't it? and he was pretty good in that