La-ong Dao(Scenario)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, this lakorn is currently shooting. there was rumor that its airing after "Taley Rissaya" with Pong & Bee
oh that should be in the beginning of next year then.. :D

but anyways.. at first i was skeptic about the pairing.. but seeing the change in period it made more sense and the pairing looks fitting better... plus aom and kong doesnt look too bad together.. in a way i'm glad it's kong.. i still havent forgiven pol from samee... i still wonder how aom will protray laong dao since with sirium she was calm collective and strong..
lol..what did Pol do in Samee?

*sigh* hes like my dream guy..

i've always wanted to see him with Aom..now they are pair up but wont get together

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMY FREAKIN HEY MONKEYS!!!! I JUST SAW THIS THREAD!!! THIS WAS ONE OF THE FIRST FEW LAKORNS THAT GOT ME INTO LAKORNS, PERIOD!!! OMG OMG REMAKE OF LA ONG DAO!!!! OH GOD, A CLASSIC!!!!! WOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! I HOPE THIS TURNS OUT GREAT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh the the poster is out..Aom looks so pretty!..it should be airing soon..maybe after talay rissaya?

credit to Paula

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG....nice poster..i can't wait to watch this...yes...i hope it air after Talay Rissaya.....OMg one good lakorn after another...go EXACT!!!!

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
the cover looks like the lakorn is gonna be interest but the leading male doesn't seen to be that much attractive...i donno...maybe because i haven't check any of his lakorn yet.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
aom looks gorgeous..gawd shes the best actress in thailand
i been following her lakorns since keb pan din with captain
i cant wait to see them two pair up again :lol:
i cant wait to see this
although i dont like the praek..he jus looks old..why cant they pick tik, ken or captain :(
not a good match at all!
but w/e aom is in so its gotta be great!!1 :wub:
yeah luv aom!!! :yahoo:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ahh the the poster is out..Aom looks so pretty!..it should be airing soon..maybe after talay rissaya?

credit to Paula

Wow P'Aom looks gorgeous! I like Kong so I don't mind seeing him as pr'ek.

I want to watch this lakorn! Can't wait

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awww..i love this lakorn..but kong as the pra ek? umm...im not much a big fan of his..but i'll watch it for aom..hehe..if only tik was the pra ek or something..it'll be more interesting=]

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMg...i didn't know that Pol was going to be in this lakorn too..OMG i'm definitely not going to MISS this one!!!!! HAHAHA

calla

sarNie Adult
omg...Pol also in there ? damn.....he should've be the p'ek instead.
i never like kong.....but anyways i'll watch this one for aom. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep Pol is in here too!!..but he isnt the pra'ek

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The poster look very interesting. I can't wait to watch this lakorn. Kong is old, but I like his acting, so i don't mind watching it.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
i so agree i never like kong as pek i wouldn't mind her wit pol they would look kyote. i luv aom but i really can't stand kong so i'm not gonna watch this lakorn

azntgr

sarNie Egg
argh! why kong? can't stand him....i think i'll pass on this. but aom is so pretty in this though. sigh.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
omg..omg..omg..aom looks gorgeous...and pol is in this too?!..i'm so late!...although i don't find kong attractive..i think he's a good actor..and he gets like all of the good lakorns and n'eks!..but man..i want to see pol in a leading role again...with oom!..haha