Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
today episode is just boring, nothing interesting to watch :( . the preview is the best part :lol: i'm feel annoyed, i was so excited but deception, deception. this lakorn deceive me a lot :lmao:
at least, best is cute and looks very innocent.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so silly. the nangeke is too weak, get out of that man's house and work else where why stay and get abused by that bad girl. What moral are they teaching here? I hope the stars do not go around and share bed like this lakorn. They said that they take it from real stars story. No offense to anyone please but this lakorn does not make any sense at all.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so silly. the nangeke is too weak, get out of that man's house and work else where why stay and get abused by that bad girl. What moral are they teaching here? I hope the stars do not go around and share bed like this lakorn. They said that they take it from real stars story. No offense to anyone please but this lakorn does not make any sense at all.
LOL. I think most of us agree. I gotta say it has gotten better. Baan is sorta defending herself. What a shock.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh no matter how weak she is ... she can't compare to my dumb Bpeeyachat but at the same time I want to say not because Bpeeyachat has to repay a debt for raising her so she kind of had to stand it.. Bparn I don't know... LOL I went back and watched episode 01.. I noticed My Ann Alicha! In it ! LOL I thought I saw her but then I couldn't see clearly so on the hq version I could see it's her! LOL and Peemai was also in there

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh no matter how weak she is ... she can't compare to my dumb Bpeeyachat but at the same time I want to say not because Bpeeyachat has to repay a debt for raising her so she kind of had to stand it.. Bparn I don't know... LOL I went back and watched episode 01.. I noticed My Ann Alicha! In it ! LOL I thought I saw her but then I couldn't see clearly so on the hq version I could see it's her! LOL and Peemai was also in there
yes, she was on the ceremony, but i didn't see my pepper :drool: ... no matter how dumb and stupid bpeeyachat is, i love her so much!!!
how about today's episode? i didn't watching it yet

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I didn't catch it either I had to take my little sisters to school lol so I'll be missing most morning lakorns now since school started >.< booooo LOL

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't seen today's episode yet.

But Baan actually said something back to Gun yesterday! I was in shock! Let's hope that she keeps it up.
But still- Naed keeps beating her up all the time. (Just like Viyada and Bpee!)

I keep secretly wishing that Baan will just stick her leg out and trip Naed into the pool. It might be to much to ask for- but it would be oh so satisfying!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't seen today's episode yet.

But Baan actually said something back to Gun yesterday! I was in shock! Let's hope that she keeps it up.
But still- Naed keeps beating her up all the time. (Just like Viyada and Bpee!)

I keep secretly wishing that Baan will just stick her leg out and trip Naed into the pool. It might be to much to ask for- but it would be oh so satisfying!
i just want bparn to slap natedao like natedao slapped her...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Finally bakk to this thread
lolz
man! todays episode was so CUTE!!
especially when Mos was Smiling and then texted her!! XD!!!
and the hugg!! XD!!
lolz..
i just cant wait to see what happends next!!
but monday is soo long for me!! lolz..
well anyways i was shocked to myself when i was reading the Caps and that Best was Talking BAck!!
lolz...man! i hate Bees Character in here!!
i just cant wait to see what will happen when Mos They find out that Best is Prego!
lol...=]

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow!!! episode was so intense!!! love it, really love it!!! it becomes interesting, ouf...
so many slaps, so many screams... intense drama. garn saw natedao slapping bparn and try to stop her, she yelled something about the mobile and wanted to slap bparn again, in front of garn!!! she's really a crazy psycho, needs to be locked in psychiatric hospital...
no sign of pregnancy, hélas...