Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

none3

sarNie Hatchling
But Baan actually said something back to Gun yesterday! I was in shock! Let's hope that she keeps it up.
But still- Naed keeps beating her up all the time. (Just like Viyada and Bpee!)

I keep secretly wishing that Baan will just stick her leg out and trip Naed into the pool. It might be to much to ask for- but it would be oh so satisfying!
[/quote]

I Love Bee...she gets to let out her frustration since playing in Talay Rissaya and Song Gram Nang Fah. She such a versitile actress. Love her--she's the best!!!!!! :p

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
aaarrggg!! there's something written under those pictures. can someone translate?
Here you go- this was the best I could do. (My thai isn't that great)

Why is our n'aek Best shaking from head to toe in a scene where Captain violates her? In this scene Tee is suspicious of Gun and Baan's relationship being more than that of just boss and housekeeper. Tee puts together a plan to get Baan into his room by telling her he has a bad clip of Gun there for her to see. Baan believes him and goes to Tee's condo.

This scene was filmed in a hotel. The director told Captain before filming that he wanted his role to be extremely deceitful, which is not hard for a professional like Captain. But for the newcomer actress Best, she was anxious because scene would be the first time she would be working closely with Captain. During practice Captain would be in character and have a mean face at all times. Best was so shy and would harden up and have her head low so she wouldn't have to make eye contact with Captain. Captain noticed and asked her why she was shaking. She answered - because your face is so mean! Captain then realized she was afraid and smiled at her. Best then softened and felt more at ease thereafter.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I Love Bee...she gets to let out her frustration since playing in Talay Rissaya and Song Gram Nang Fah. She such a versitile actress. Love her--she's the best!!!!!! :p
I agree that Bee is a good actress. I haven't seen a lot of her work but she does make a great n'rai.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Mos is so helpless can't do shit. I hate Bee always been hating her sorry to offend her fan, the only lakorn i watch is Lerd Hong because i am so in love with Pong. N'ek is way too weak I hate her character.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol she didn't have a child with his brother :p lol chakrit raped her and then his brother married her and took care of her even though her baby wasn't his ... he never realized that chakrit was the father of bee's baby until the day of his death.. he tried to tell chakrit but he died before he could say.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol she didn't have a child with his brother :p lol chakrit raped her and then his brother married her and took care of her even though her baby wasn't his ... he never realized that chakrit was the father of bee's baby until the day of his death.. he tried to tell chakrit but he died before he could say.
really??? really??? omg, omg!!! chakrit is the father? but he didn't know who she is when he met her at the beach... i only watch the first episode...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love in order:
khing kor rar kor koo raeng (oil/kwan)
jao sao ban rai (por t/namfon p)
ngao asoke (pong/pueng)
ngao asoke (ekarat/ae)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
really??? really??? omg, omg!!! chakrit is the father? but he didn't know who she is when he met her at the beach... i only watch the first episode...
yes he raped her shortly after they met because he thinks that she broke his brothers heart so he climbed into her house and raped her .... this is the lakorn that created the all so very famous quote, "like the owner is easy so the house is easy to enter also" LOL when she asked "how did you get in"

im unsure of the reason if thats really it though... its either that or he felt hurt that she was seeing his brother and some other guy .. at the same time... >.< dont remember so long ago

kermint

sarNie Adult
the last episode this week is good tho. i very like the scene dat Mos hug Best from her back. i think dat scene is so cute. they're just cute togother.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope they show her pregnancy soon!!! i want to see a n'ek throw up, faint cause she's pregnant and not because she has stomach problems

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
From wat I've read, Mos will find out that she's pregnant after Bee push her down the stairs..but he probably at first think that the baby is Captain, since you know next week Captain's gonna lure her into the hotel and Mos is going to misunderstands and get all jealous..

fanny

sarNie Adult
i am very disappoint about this lakorn, i get all excited because of Best, but then she only get a little bit role. I know its mainly about Captain, Bee, and Mos, but still at least Best could have bigger role in here.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope best rome will be more important when she's pregnant.
any new weekly spoilers? :spin: tina :spin: ?

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching today's episode. The episode was good today. The scene where mos goes to captain's condo was half good half bad. At first it seems like he is misunderstanding best and captian, they fight, then mos goes and hugs best to his side saying "baan is mine, she's mine do you understand?" It was a very short sweet scene before bee comes crashing in and begins beating best up and the bad thing is that mos is unable to do anything about it for a long time before actually confessing it was his fault. Can't wait what happens in the next episode. It seems that bee is trying to get mos to marry her as quickly as possible.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw today's episode. And my heart was soaring when Mos screamed- "Baan belongs to me! Do you hear me? Baan is mine!"
It's about time that he admitted that he had feelings for her. I mean- it as obvious to everyone even to Naed.

But what happened after that really really upset me. Baan is not a rag doll. Everyone just stood there and watched while this poor girl was flung all around the room. And if she is supposed to be pregnant- I couldn't even stand to watch it because in my head I kept thinking that she was going to lose the baby. I was glad when the episode was over- I hate violence when it happens to the n'ek.

I never knew that Bee was a N'aek before. I stopped watching Lakorns when I moved to Jersey from NY a few years ago. (The thai video store used to be walking distance from my house.) So I am soooo behind on some of the older dramas. Thankgoodness I discovered iptv recently. :D

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
OMG- I thought you were talking about real life for a second. I was about to have a heart attack. Then I realized that it was another drama.....
It caught my attention so maybe I should go back and watch it.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, bee was N'eak before and just recently started as N'rai. I think the first time I saw her as a N'rai role was in Sang Soon with Chakrit and Fang. Enough though she was N'rai in that lakorn, everything was focused on her role so you could say that she was the main character throughout the story. I wonder if that was her first role in N'rai, probably is, if I'm not mistaken. This is the second time I see bee as the N'rai. I think she's really good at protraying N'rai than N'eak.