Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
The next week epi...Nad will surely take advantage of Parn and use her like a slave. And stupid she is, Parn will do it and Mos will do nothing about but just watch...How stupid can both of them be...
mos in dumber than best, she's young and works for him ok, but he has taken advantage from her and now ha has to repay. when he lets natedoa treating her like a slave without reaction except his look it's like he feels sorry but do nothing. if he forbids natedoa to treat bparn like a slve, she surely stop if she wants to be with him...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
this must be a really wild lakorn cause everytime I check Lynda's blog....... someone always look like they getting rape or having sex!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
this must be a really wild lakorn cause everytime I check Lynda's blog....... someone always look like they getting rape or having sex!!
Girl, it's not that exciting. Sure they are a lot of sex scenes between nae dao and Tee but really it's just painful to watch.

It's so unnatural. Shivers in horror.

The emotions are forced and the love scenes are robotic. It's just not right.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o___O I don't know I don't even know if I have any excitement for this lakorn like I did when it was first airing .. lol because like the first episode was ok then after that it's like ugh ugh ... so I don't know .. maybe after she is pregnant then I will be interested in it again.. never go wrong with a baby :wub:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Lyn

I usually read your blog to see if the episode is worth watching. And if there is something remotely interesting I'll watch it but usually forward through most of it- so I don't even know if that counts as really watching.

I agree with Tina though- maybe Baan being preggers will make it all better. We can only hope.

skies

sarNie Adult
like some of you guys, somehow i just stopped watching this lakorn...
i was really excited to see this series when it came out but somehow i just dropped it.... (gae roy ruk rocks :p)
anyways, i think the storyline is super interesting...i don't know why but watching what it's really like for celebrities, their flaws, how scandals start, etc...is just entertaining... :D
hmm, i think best needs some voice lessons...her voice just sounds really dead sometimes, like there's no emotions at all whatsoever...and she's expressionless too! but she's cute though............just need some major acting improvements
lol...the "sex" scenes were kind of weird...too stiff and uncomfortable i think???
bee is just super as nang'rai
i think this lakorn would be so much better if it wasn't so over dramatic...sure, it's supposed to be dramatic but not to the point where it's almost unrealistic... :p
i'll continue watching when the baby comes :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Girl, it's not that exciting. Sure they are a lot of sex scenes between nae dao and Tee but really it's just painful to watch.

It's so unnatural. Shivers in horror.

The emotions are forced and the love scenes are robotic. It's just not right.
lol..thanks for the insight, girl......

so I guess I'll just save this lakorn to watch on a boring rainy day when there's nothing to watch on TV and when I've already did everything possible online, and there's nothing left to do elsewhere, but watch this? :loool:

ctg

sarNie Egg
er, is this lakorn insteresting ? er, i can plan to watch it but my country do not have thai tv, which means i'll wait to buy it. er, does anyone of you have the ending song of this lakorn ? er, can upload it for me ? er, is this lakorn coming to an end in the real airing ?

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
like some of you guys, somehow i just stopped watching this lakorn...
i was really excited to see this series when it came out but somehow i just dropped it.... (gae roy ruk rocks :p)
anyways, i think the storyline is super interesting...i don't know why but watching what it's really like for celebrities, their flaws, how scandals start, etc...is just entertaining... :D
hmm, i think best needs some voice lessons...her voice just sounds really dead sometimes, like there's no emotions at all whatsoever...and she's expressionless too! but she's cute though............just need some major acting improvements
lol...the "sex" scenes were kind of weird...too stiff and uncomfortable i think???
bee is just super as nang'rai
i think this lakorn would be so much better if it wasn't so over dramatic...sure, it's supposed to be dramatic but not to the point where it's almost unrealistic... :p
i'll continue watching when the baby comes :D
I thought I was the only one who thought that she needed voice lessons!

I agree that Best is super cute- but her acting is subpar- especially when she is in a lakorn with seasoned veterans! She'll probably do better in her next lakorn. (This is her first one right??) I wonder if she had to take acting lessons like the ones that Oom and Gae had to taken when they pretended to be trees or whatever?!!!?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Best even admits that her voice is somewhat deep...she's trying to supposedly fix it but she cant help that her voice was been like that...lol

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
P'Gun was so cute today. .....you know...all his care & worry for Parn.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
today's episode is cute and sad at the same time. cute cause he carries bparn and sad cause he did nothing, just watch her search the ring in the pool. gosh, when she was on the hospital, i wish the doctor said something like "you have to take care of yourself and your baby now" but hélas, it seems he said somthing else :lmao:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Well- they just slept together a couple of days ago- so there would be no way that the doctor would be able to tell that she was pregnant yet.

HOWEVER- Did anyone else notice that the "DNA TESTING" sign at the hospital was GIANT? Usually those types of departments in a hospital are kept secretive- but BAM the sign was at least 5 foot wide? Hilarious.

I wish that Baan had a little more Oomph and wasn't so Durrrr... if you know what I mean. Really- how long was she looking for that ring in that pool- in her wet clothes? Durrr..... She's sweet but lacks substance. I think Gun at least deserves a nice girl with some substance? Between Baan and Naed Dao- Baan wins though. Gun should get away from that man eater Naed as fast as he can! I think he is beginning to see that Naed is a complete user anyways.

Ok- I am trying really hard to get into this lakorn. Like really really hard (since GRR and SBS don't come back on until Friday) I'm warming up to it. The previews for tomorrow's episode look promising!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I think im gonna shut down KLKS blog and just update it at TAS because I dont have the hype that I thought I would have like with Ngao Asoke.. I don't know if there will ever be another lakorn that hype me up that much again... maybe my Pepper & Ann in a Drama together will bring me that hype or Bie and Mew would do... Pong and Pueng or Pong and Mod would doo too lol gosh I hope for too much TT.TT

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i just want to dream :lol: this lakorn seems exciting but he doesn't keep his promess... baby, baby, i wish the baby come soon