Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Done some searches.

Mos & Captain are reported having the same heights (175 cm).
And...Bee is 176-177 cm tall. XDDDDD

But well, I don't think Bee's character will eventually end up with anyone. She's just a key to make two guys fight. Probably when both guys suffer enough, she then steps up to become No.1 female superstar all alone. (All these by guessing..LOL)

Katerine

Butterfly123
she like only 1-2 cm higher them them :p it would be good if she became the best superstar in this lakorns haha.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Actually, Bee's been one of my choices too. But I was afraid bout their height problems.
So they think it's not a problem. hahaha....

Bee is the nice and the right choice!!

Now I think the new casts are just as interesting as the former casts....

hmm...

Maybe a bit more interesting indeed when it comes to Bee's ability to pull off the acting as compared to Pang's. (Sorry to Pang's fans. XD)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yay Bee in another!
She was one of my gueses to reaplace Pang.
So happy she's in here.
I've always wanted her to work with Mos!
She's only 1 cm taller than Mos and Cap.
It's not too bad just don't make her wear heels in here.
Haha.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Bee is not a bad choice cause she beautiful than Pang. Sorry but I can't pic two guys falling for Pang especially when it two handsome guys. . Bee is one of my favorite from Exact, but she going to be a n'rai.. oh well :p

Katerine

Butterfly123
yep bee a better choice at least she will be able to pull n'rai iff :p

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
BEST CHOICE FROM EXACT, BUT YEAH BEE IS A LITTLE TALL FOR MOS AND CAPTAIN, BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE HER WEAR HILLS, WAY TOO TALL.

ATLbabyy.

sarNie Egg
from some clips that i saw from Spicy, the other girl, Best, she is pretty cute..remind me of Namfon Patcharin...yea, Bee is gorgeous!

skies

sarNie Adult
awe...how interesting...i would like to see bee as nang'rai...can't wait for the series to come out! :D