Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
are yah talkin bout da ones dat were on last yr dat are over dramatic? i didn't watch most of dem but i did see tard rak toranong and da other ones following dat. da only one i thought was over dramatic was pleuak saneha. dat lakorn was dumb as hellll my goodness and da acting was awkward lol

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ann A. has sort of played the n'rai/seductive role before in Kintamanee if anyone remembers it. I think it was one of her better roles, she was the "bad" one but still the main character. I don't think she pulled the sexy off because she just doesn't have the look physically and her face still look innocent even when they piled on the makeup but the evil side was fine. Pang I thought sounded perfect for this role in the teasers. I think maybe Bee N. would do fine but don't know how she'll look with Mos/Captain.

I have a feeling the story might change a little.

Anyways I agree that Exact lakorns have gone down, they used to be the best company IMO but now they're like the rest.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Anyways I agree that Exact lakorns have gone down, they used to be the best company IMO but now they're like the rest.
Agreed. They're like the rest now. *sigh*

K.Boy pays more attention on musicals & plays now.

I can't remember the latest lakorn that Boy's credited as the director. (Not sure if Roy Adeed Hang Ruk is his ?) But he directed Hua Jai Chocolate (2005) for sure. Really, lakorns are neater when Boy is the director.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think Bee would be perfect for Pang's role now that you guys have mentioned it.
Bee was in the sitcom Rak 8009 with Captain. They look cute together and I've always wanted to see Bee with Mos.
I still can't believe Best is the nang'ek for this lakorn. She looks way too young and cute, lol.
I was just watching the OST to Love of Siam. She's sooooooooooooooooo young looking! Not ready to be nang'ek yet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tMXda7PYmE

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i don't remember but i don't think she was
the only praek i remember shorter than her was kade, lolz

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
why do they bring so many new nang'eks now?
they don't even promote them anymore after one lakorn
ex: mew and fang

so not fond of the newbies for ch5,
thanks kate!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think the last exact lakorn I fully sat down and watched without fowarding through it was Roy Adeed Hang Ruk LOL; I'm a big fan of Pepper and Ann and through Maya Pissaward I had to foward through it it sucked; LOL hmmmm another exact lakorn I almost watched throughly was Hua Jai Sila, other than that ugh; Pluak Sanae Ha was like a comedy for me even though it wasn't meant to be lmao; I hope Ngao Asoke is good though x3

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah too many ppl die in exact lakorns..
i was pissed during buang ruk >.<

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Most Exact lakorns that I really did finish watching and enjoyed very much are from their first decades. XDDD
In the recent 2-3 years, I think I only finished Exact lakorns just because I liked some pra-eks. :lol:

To me, now Exact is for sitcoms & stage plays.

Anyway, I still hope to see good dramas from them. I always turn on TV for Exact dramas first. If good, then I continue but if not, I go to other channels. Last year, I finished 2 Exact lakorns. :) This year, I still haven't watched any.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the last exact lakorn I fully sat down and watched without fowarding through it was Roy Adeed Hang Ruk LOL; I'm a big fan of Pepper and Ann and through Maya Pissaward I had to foward through it it sucked; LOL hmmmm another exact lakorn I almost watched throughly was Hua Jai Sila, other than that ugh; Pluak Sanae Ha was like a comedy for me even though it wasn't meant to be lmao; I hope Ngao Asoke is good though x3
LMAO pleuak saneha dat lakorn was dumb as hell. what da hellllllll was they thinkin. and yes maya pissawart was stupid as shiet too even though i lob p'oh. i watched da whole thing though LOL i aint fwd.

Most Exact lakorns that I really did finish watching and enjoyed very much are from their first decades. XDDD
In the recent 2-3 years, I think I only finished Exact lakorns just because I liked some pra-eks. :lol:

To me, now Exact is for sitcoms & stage plays.

Anyway, I still hope to see good dramas from them. I always turn on TV for Exact dramas first. If good, then I continue but if not, I go to other channels. Last year, I finished 2 Exact lakorns. :) This year, I still haven't watched any.
aw u should watch athithaan rak :lol: ok for real if aof wasn't in it i'd still watch it cause it's actually good. but somebody would have to really recommend it to me for me to watch lol i only watched captain and pim's last lakorn cause puri was in it LOL i lob him :wub: but i have to say dat he was one ANNOYING ass tua raay in dat one. he was so damn annoying dat i didn't want him to show up on screen but i still sat through and watched it cause he's puri haha

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
LMAO pleuak saneha dat lakorn was dumb as hell. what da hellllllll was they thinkin. and yes maya pissawart was stupid as shiet too even though i lob p'oh. i watched da whole thing though LOL i aint fwd.
aw u should watch athithaan rak :lol: ok for real if aof wasn't in it i'd still watch it cause it's actually good. but somebody would have to really recommend it to me for me to watch lol i only watched captain and pim's last lakorn cause puri was in it LOL i lob him :wub: but i have to say dat he was one ANNOYING ass tua raay in dat one. he was so damn annoying dat i didn't want him to show up on screen but i still sat through and watched it cause he's puri haha
I will watch this one definitely!! But it's aired at the same time as Nang Tard and Sawan Biang. I think I will buy the VCD of this one. Yes, everyone says it's good. ^^

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
KWARM RAK KAUNG SUPERSTAR

NEW CASTS

- Patiparn Pataweekarn (Mos)
- Puthanate Hongmanop (Captain)
- Namthip Jongratchatawiboon (Bee)
- Athicha Pongsilpipat (Best)

Start Filming : Right after Songkran.

Credit : Best @ Clubbest

WOW....Nice casting!!! So....Bee ain't taller than Mos & Captain ? ....thanks god ....hahahaha... :lol: :lol:

This is gonna be fun!! BEE definitely can play the role!! B)

=================================================

I laugh everytime I see Captain now. He joked on the latest 3 Num 3 Mum Tonight that next drama he will be a nang-ek!! (The tape was filmed before Captain was casted into this.) HAHAHA...he had no clues he would really be playing opposite a guy. hahaha....