Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

peaches

sarNie Elites
they did aired monday's episode 6 in thailand. obizgo and thaitv.tv didn't put up the episode. right now i'm watching episode 7 live

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
They didn't air the episode. I waited until almost midnight but no superstar on Monday.

They're protesting on pantip.com about the missing episode.

Gosh...hope they will eventually air ep 6 tomorrow 'cause we couldn't follow the story today. We didn't know what happened to Parn & Gun and also why P'Pe got back happy with Ohm again.

*Darn*

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
so was the one that they jusy uploaded on buddies media episode 6 or 7?!?!

man! Natedao is being a B****!!!! i hate her!!..well for the lakorn only!!..haha..so sad for Best already!!..=[

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
They definitely skipped an episode on thaitv It is labeled as episode 6- but the clips from the "last episode" in the beginning weren't from episode 5.

:( annoyed....

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
OK... watching it live right now....

Looks like they are showing episode 6 now and episode 7 yesterday.
So confusing!!!

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
YAY!!! They finally aired the 6th episode today. And it was so much fun!!!!

There was a caption saying they will broadcast Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar on August 13, 14, 15.
So this week we will get to watch Superstar on FRIDAY too.

I'm so happy...hehehe. :lol:

fanny

sarNie Adult
as for now Best's part is so little...i hope they will show her and Mos more together. I know its about superstar like Mos, Bee, and Captain, but I want to Best and Most more, at least some cute scene.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
interesting scenes? yes i know i'm a pervert :ph34r: :loool:
Sorry nothing R-rated. But I did like epi 6 better then epi 7.
But seriously - I was ready for epi 8 today~

Hopefully there will be a scene that catches your "interest" in the next epi! ;)

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
as for now Best's part is so little...i hope they will show her and Mos more together. I know its about superstar like Mos, Bee, and Captain, but I want to Best and Most more, at least some cute scene.

My exact thought. I watched the first 2 ep. only and now reading caps at Lyn's lakorn blog for updates. I don't really want to watch it until there are more sweet scenes between Best and Mos. Too much back stabbing and Bee is too conniving for my taste. Mos and Bee are too annoying to watch for the time being.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i was looking forward to episode 8 yesterday since it is the next day already at my place..lol..
but yeah! i wanna see smthihng sweet right now..well not sweet..i wonder if its gonna have some Slap & Kiss in this lakorn btw Mos and Best..lol..

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
ARGH!!!! They played episode 7 again!!!

ARgh... Argh....

I'm mad- can you tell???

I guess tomorrow is another day.