Kwan Ausamanee & Aum PAtcharapa

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
KWAN ~ AUM....

ARJARN LUCK'S PREDICTION: Kwan will replace Aump Patcharapa!

Kwan Ausamanee Waitayanon smiled at the prediction of famous celebrity psychic Arjarn Luck after hearing the prediction that she will defeat channel 7 Nang Aek Aump Patcharapa.

Kwan revealed, she has no intention of replacing anyody and also went on to explain the truth behind smoking photographs.

Early this year Arjarn Luck revealed his prediction that young Kwan Ausamanee will reach superstardom in 2006, killing Aump patcharapa off her status.

Kwan revealed the following to Siamdara:

Isn't that a bit scary? To use the word killing, I don't think it will be that bad because P'Aump is someone that I respect and I admire her a lot. I feel she's a very talented senior and I'm still just a kid.

P'Aump has been teaching me a lot about how to act in the industry and even though I've been in this business ever since I was a child, but P'Aump is still my senior and I'm just a kid.

In the past, P'Aump has been through a lot of rumors, and she advised me not to be bothered by them because she cares about my feelings

As for the prediction that I will become a superstar I would like to thank Arjarn Luck and the press for their support, and I will try my very best to do the best I can in acting and in taking care of my image.

And if one day I could become a superstar, it would be because I have seniors like P'Aump taking care of me, I never want to replace her.

So how much do you believe in psychic predictions?

I've always been a believer ever since I was a child, my mother often takes me to the temple to Tum boon and to get my fortune read.

I believe in this sort of stuff 50-50, because I don?t want to get a big head from the prediction, I think everything depends on your own action too, it's half and half.

And honestly, I have been to see Arjarn Luck to get my fortune read before back in July last year and he warned me about car accidents and I've been very careful since.

I also go to the temple regularly to make good merits (tum boon)

Let's talk about your hot topic, the smoking photos that's been going around the internet

That was just a childish play and it was a long time ago, from last year

I've been reading the comments on the internet about me and it was very upsetting. I was only playing with that toy cigarette for fun, it wasn't real and when I wasn't blowing it at the camera either. I was blowing it at my friend and you could even see dust come out of it.

But I guess the camera didn't pick that part up, anyway, I just want everyone to really think about this, I've been in this industry ever since I was a child, I would never do something like this, I've been taught well and if I know that if I smoked it would be like killing my own parents.

Besides, I don't go out partying late at night. The only reason it looked dark in the photos was because there were no lights in the shop.

That shop was where I go for tutoring and I went there to eat with my friends.

When asked what the bosses of channel 7 has to say about her photographs, Kwan revealed that she is lucky that the bosses adored her and was willing to listen to her side of the story.

Also, Kwan has proof that the cigarettes were fake so the bosses know the truth

I believe time should be able to prove my innocence and in a way this is making me stronger as a person, because I am still so young and yet I have to go through so much truma. Some times people ask me whether it's too much for me, but I always tell them I can handle it, my father's a policemen, I'm strong like him and my family are very supportive of me and so is my school.

~~~INTERLOVE~~~~

onahc

sarNie Elites
there is no replacement for aum, period! other girls will be sexy or try to be like aum but they are not her replacement because aum is one of a kind. yes, aum's image will fade in time as it is only natural but people will always remember who's who. those predictions are so bs, it's really just pure superstition and i thought people said mo was the next aum? whatever!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I think that Ajarn Luk have something againt Aump to be predicting like that.. The only way Aump will be "killed" is that she retired from the industries.. but she won't be killed from her fan heart.. As for Kwan I don't like her... Ajarn Luk is probably her "saei" that's supportting her right now.

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO!!

kwas is a pretty girl but whats going on inside that head of hers.. O_O;;

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
no one is replacing anyone. Kwan is cute and i only watched like 1 one her lakorn and i watched like so many of aumps. I dont think Kwan is as experience like Aump. So no one is replacing anyone i hope.

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT??? She should be the next Aum? Aum is so unique and I think there will never be someone like her...he can say what they want! & Also, somehow, I don't think Kwan will ever come close to even getting any kind of an award.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
Kwarn ia beautiful maybe she will take over the image of aum but smoking is not good for you better not be true lol

Mint27

sexiness don't sell for long, so it's like each person taking turn in a while. :loool: :loool: :loool:

anyways, who cares about sexy girls replacing another wannabe sexy girls.**WEIRD** :sweat: :sweat:

I don't understand why being SEXY is so much popular now in Thailand, but I think it's only the stupid thai bosses and reporters that care, but the vast majority and innocent fans like us would prefer innocent, sweet and natuarlly beautiful actresses. :D at least MUCH MORE THAN THE SEXY ONES.

I'm really AGAINST sex SYMBOLs!*YUCK*

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh thats what im wondering..being sexy in thailand is so popular now..its like..what happen to being talented..just being sexy you already get known already..

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow kwan looks really pretty in the pic..love her hair..but yeh..interesting article..i dont think kwan is replacing aum.. kwan is kwan..if shes famous shes famous for being herself not cuz shes like another person or similiar to another actress..is she comare to aum cuz of her sexiness?..well thats probaly what they have in common..i would have thought mo would be the next aum..

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
omg kwan replacing Aum.....Kwan<-------cant act not sexy...hahaha....im sorry but not a fan of kwan<-----dont think shes pretty either.........

Hiatus

Super Momo
kill aum? maybe in the future she will get as popular as Aum but to "kill" lol strong word.. if she's able to "kill off her status" then I'm Queen Amidala lol jk

all actresses are unique, we'll always remember Aum.. and Noon and bleh bleh because they are different and that's what that made them popular that Ajanh can go to hell! I'll appear as God next time and tell him that if he jumps off the bridge he'll be able to predict thing that WILL REALLY HAPPEN hmpfff -___-

samkob

sarNie Elites
They're trying to be americanize (is dat a word, lol) since many women in american always take sexy and nude photos!!!!

Mint27

yeah, this Arjun Luck is really stupid and his predictions are really bad. I've never paid attention to his predictions before so I don't know if a single of his predictions ever came true. :blink: :blink:

But I think he wrote so many bad things about so many actresses and actors already, so I wish he go to hell when he dies instead of to heaven since I heard heaven is made only for good people. :loool: :lol:

Mint27

tinah said:
yeh thats what im wondering..being sexy in thailand is so popular now..its like..what happen to being talented..just being sexy you already get known already..
[post="68292"][/post]​
they might get known, but I don't think many fans appreciate it. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

and do they really make that much of money compared to the talanted ones?? :unsure:

maybe if they were in america, they could have made a lot, but in thailand, i think they're just flaring their bodies around. :shocked: :shocked: :shock: :shock:

Mint27

But what's funniest is these THAI STARS are fighting to be the FUTURE's SEXIEST woman in Thailand??? OH MY GOD! WHAt a shame as an asian woman.