Kwan Ausamanee & Aum PAtcharapa

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Mint27 said:
yeah, this Arjun Luck is really stupid and his predictions are really bad. I've never paid attention to his predictions before so I don't know if a single of his predictions ever came true. :blink: :blink:

But I think he wrote so many bad things about so many actresses and actors already, so I wish he go to hell when he dies instead of to heaven since I heard heaven is made only for good people. :loool: :lol:
[post="68339"][/post]​
LOL My mom told me that Ajan Luck predicted that Mam K will be pregnant before she get married and this is what happened... :blink:

but anyways I dun think Kwan can replace P'Aum...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it depends on the celebrity if they want to make Ajan's prediction happen or not.. who knows if Ajan is making up stuff or not.. Cause in Ajan's predictions he made about the celebrities..

he has the "but" and the "or" the way he saying it is.. it is up to them if they want it to happen or not..:)

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I really dont like the fact that he used his talent in the entertainment business to get money or fame. his predictions may be true but it depends on the person alone.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i dont believe in this prediction...it may seem like it not going that way..but hey it all about fame and even tho i love kwan she cant replace Aump cuz she is nothin like aump she is a different person

Mshizzle

sarNie Egg
Hmm where did you read that Kwan is going to replace Aum?
I only read that Kwan will last another 9 years in the industry, nothing like stealing Aum's position/status

x

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Just live your life and stop listening to fortune teller. If they can tell the future, why don't they they just write the lotto numbers down and win it? Live your life and don't let people tell you how to live it. Live it right though. B) B)