Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want to see Matt and Rome in a lakorn together. If their was a chance they can play together that would be great!!!
Yeah TML I'm on your side I'm rooting for Rome and Matt too his looks smoking hot and tall like Great too and that news come
alive that Broadcast chose Matt instead of Janie for 'Rang Ngao' then I'm rooting for Rome play Ken's role and Matt play
the Twin Anne.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh what a cute mv of them! alot of cute scenes from their movie together..they just click right away..they dont need to be a real life couple to have that natural chemistry..i adore them :wub:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh what a cute mv of them! alot of cute scenes from their movie together..they just click right away..they dont need to be a real life couple to have that natural chemistry..i adore them :wub:
555+++ I agree. I love the adorable scenes they had together in their movie too! So sweet! ^__^ I didn't think I would fall inlove with this pair at all. Grate & Matt TEAM! WOOT!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang. I feel slow. I didn't know about this lakorn until just now. ahahhaha
Anyways, totally diggin' it. :p
Matt & Grate looks cute together. I've never watch neither of their lakorns..This is a first!
I might just fall in love with them two. lol
btw, cute mv of them :D

chouakim

TTFC♥
MG/GM Team..keke.
I can't wait for this weeks episodes!! Now that I'm on Spring break, I can get all the time in the world to watch them.
I re-watched the teasers today and the scenes from them are so good! Can't wait to see them happen in the lakorn.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I like the name GM Team. ^_^

KissKIT has also uploaded this lakorn on her other channel, keepintouchtwo.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F4BF361E94921A6A

Ep. 1 Part 1

*sigh* Hope this will get subbed soon.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Oh, i miss feeling all giddy not one, but two lakorns at the same time. I've always love matt as a fan, and i'm a bit upset that she doesn't come up with many lakorns. but after knowing that she doesn't take many offers because she wants to focus on her studies, made respect her even more. I've watched some clips from the first epi, and I'm shocked that the dorky matt can turned that violent and crazy for a role. not a typical nang'ek role. kudos to her! watching KRGR and ka kaung ka brings back many, many good memories watching thai lakorns. i did experience it a lot in the 90's and it's damn good i'm feeling that again

cikna

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R-npY9_BFM

Fan MV...Gosh, I'm starting to wish for Matt/Grate. LOL.
i don't think this is from kularb rai glay ruk, right? i think it's from a short lakorn or movie? what story is this? it's a cute, loving MV. thanks for sharing

Merit

sarNie Adult
Cikna...yes most of the scenes in the MV is from a short movie they did for channel 3. It's such a corny movie but they were cute together. They have such great chemistry. I also, have been missing the thrill of watching a lakorn for a long time now as well. Gosh, I waited for this lakorn for a long time. lol. When Matt mentioned that it was a romantic comedy I was a bit disappointed but I was glad that she's wrong. :) It turned out be a real drama.

I love Matt's character in Kuan Kamathep. She was such a bubbly and adorable girl in there but I prefer her in this dramatic role. She is a talented girl. For someone who only takes one lakorn per year is really good at what she does. Being psycho is not easy. LOL.

I just hope someone sub this lakorn too. I don't understand much of what they are saying.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^thats what I also said in the previous post about matt still being able to act so well although she accept only 1 lakorn per year. She's really dedicated to what she's doing and you can see that acting is her passion not just a career

Merit

sarNie Adult
any idea if theres any willing scene or r scene for this one

Hmmm...IDK but I would not mind a willing scene though. But the way Matt's character is I doubt it. If anything Grate is more likely to "R" her. :) Matt is too strong will for her own good.

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsvAUGkbAr4

Matt has one skinny waist. Awwww...they are so cute! Matt is such an animated girl.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Matt is skinny from the top part but she's thick from bottom.

I'm sure there will be an attempt rape but I doubt that he will actually go through it because this is more of a family drama.

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGgheS2cXt0

The sub version of the opening song. Thanks to Ceci. So far one of my favorite MV.

Tinah, they might surprise you. Remember Kuan Kamathep. No one thought there was an R scene. With this lakorn it's more dramatic and Grate might just do it. I wouldn't mind. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like the name GM Team. ^_^

KissKIT has also uploaded this lakorn on her other channel, keepintouchtwo.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F4BF361E94921A6A

Ep. 1 Part 1

*sigh* Hope this will get subbed soon.
U welcome, i came up with that GM Team name. :thumbsup: