Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I really like what you said and totally agree. Matt is such a great actress and this lakorn proves it. Yes Grate is falling for Matt and he is so handsome. I want to see the jealousy happening.

Talking about jealousy isn't there suppose to be another guy that hasn't show up yet? Because in the teaser when Grate was reaching for Matt that guy shoved Grate away. Oh, gosh, I really want to see a jealous Grate that's going to be hot. Because he can be so aggressive and come across as the type that doesn't like anyone messing with things that belong to him. And when he thinks in his mind that she belongs to him, he's going to go after her like there's no tomorrow.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, the rome lookalike is suppose to come in the picture. cant wait til that happen so we can see some jealously hehe

such a miscast for jintara and gale!
I agree. When Matt said she was calling her grandma, and it was Jintara... I :eyetwitch:. It would have been better for her to be an aunt or something. For some reason, I'm not digging this lakorn. I was really looking for it, too because of the Grate/Matt pairing.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah...That's the one I was thinking about totally forgot he's the rome look alike.

I wonder if he's going to be Matt's old boyfriend or something? It'll be interesting to see how Grate's going to react. After all, he has a temper of his own. And of course, the sweet scenes that's yet to come. In the mean while, I am going to watch some of their BTS again. I so love their interaction off=screen.

cecilia

Staff member
I agree. When Matt said she was calling her grandma, and it was Jintara... I :eyetwitch:. It would have been better for her to be an aunt or something. For some reason, I'm not digging this lakorn. I was really looking for it, too because of the Grate/Matt pairing.
i have to take a 2nd listen too when i heard her conversation with Matt. it really is a miscast on this part but for Gale's role .. i think she did fine as she's suppose to be Matt's age so it's alright.

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL...When I first heard Matt called her grandma I was thinking about someone old...I mean old, with white hair and barely walking. lol. But when jintara showed up I was like 0_0. But it's OK I guess. She's not on all the time. But yeah, when she's on-screen I keep on thinking she could be Au's wife. Other than that, I love the lakorn. Matt/Grate all the way!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
such a miscast for jintara and gale! jintara is too young to play grandma and au's mother! i think gale should play a different character cuz she's too young for au! they could've picked someone older to play matt's stepmom. instead they dressed gale in older clothes to make her look older! she would've fit in a cute younger character seriously. agree that great's role is better than his previously roles, yet i still don't find him attractive or pra'ek material. nonetheless, i love matt even though she's more like nang rai in here lol
Gale maybe young for Au but when i put their images together i find them not looking weird or odd cos atleast Au his isn't
pervert looking or creepy like some others that play this role before and Gale isn't that young herself either i had
Gale facebook fanclub and she said she is 24 same age as Yardthip, but Yard looks alot more maturer than Gale it would be good
if at the start of this lakorn they can use Yard as an example to play the stepmom.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really like what you said and totally agree. Matt is such a great actress and this lakorn proves it. Yes Grate is falling for Matt and he is so handsome. I want to see the jealousy happening.
I wanna say something between Matt/Great, his her uncle and falling inlove with the niece which is Matt since Gale is her
stepmom and Au his the dad so assume Matt suppose to call Great uncle, the family tree is so complicated.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna say something between Matt/Great, his her uncle and falling inlove with the niece which is Matt since Gale is her
stepmom and Au his the dad so assume Matt suppose to call Great uncle, the family tree is so complicated.
Yes it is complicated. Its funny how this lakorn is twisted where Au gets Gale, Great gets Matt and they all have a connection with one another. Really I admit that I love it, if I don't think about it in real life and the family tree thing. :whistle:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i have to take a 2nd listen too when i heard her conversation with Matt. it really is a miscast on this part but for Gale's role .. i think she did fine as she's suppose to be Matt's age so it's alright.
Apparently Gale and Matt isn't the same age in here cos Gale is alot older than Matt.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL...When I first heard Matt called her grandma I was thinking about someone old...I mean old, with white hair and barely walking. lol. But when jintara showed up I was like 0_0. But it's OK I guess. She's not on all the time. But yeah, when she's on-screen I keep on thinking she could be Au's wife. Other than that, I love the lakorn. Matt/Grate all the way!!!
Maybe they chose Jintara to play the grandma cos Au her son might not be really that old.

little

sarNie Adult
Maybe they chose Jintara to play the grandma cos Au her son might not be really that old.
yeah talking about the casts grandma, mom/dad from both sides are pretty young. but i luv the casts and great storyline. i really like this drama where n'ek seems like n'rai more flavorful. i really feel matt pain when she cry even though it's not reasonable cus she doesn't understand that she still has her dad even though he's married and plus gale is way too nice how does a stepdaughter not like that huh? plus she's old enough to know better and have her own life instead of hanging on to her dad like a little girl. next scene is looking tooo good. she's going to seduce p'ek to get jane mad that's the type of n'ek i like spicy,firey. i can't stand the weak,prim and proper n'ek always get step on. next fri seem so long and when i have to wait like 2-3 hrs to dl from mu/ss so i decided to watch on youtube but it always buzz but i can tolerate it anyways cus i'm so into in lakorn getting good each ep. gets spicier luv luv it

cecilia

Staff member
Apparently Gale and Matt isn't the same age in here cos Gale is alot older than Matt.
maybe she's around 25 while Matt is 18 (since she has just graduate from Highschool)
This would make Grate around 30 then?
I thought i heard Matt said bts that her dad marry a girl about the same age as her and that's why i think Gale is around 19-20

Merit

sarNie Adult
yeah talking about the casts grandma, mom/dad from both sides are pretty young. but i luv the casts and great storyline. i really like this drama where n'ek seems like n'rai more flavorful. i really feel matt pain when she cry even though it's not reasonable cus she doesn't understand that she still has her dad even though he's married and plus gale is way too nice how does a stepdaughter not like that huh? plus she's old enough to know better and have her own life instead of hanging on to her dad like a little girl. next scene is looking tooo good. she's going to seduce p'ek to get jane mad that's the type of n'ek i like spicy,firey. i can't stand the weak,prim and proper n'ek always get step on. next fri seem so long and when i have to wait like 2-3 hrs to dl from mu/ss so i decided to watch on youtube but it always buzz but i can tolerate it anyways cus i'm so into in lakorn getting good each ep. gets spicier luv luv it

My husband thinks Grate's mom is HOT!! :)

Matt is not and will not understand until she has a love of her own. Once she experience it she'll get the meaning of it. She just doesn't like anyone invading her space between her and her dad. But to a certain extend one can sympathize with her. You're like me, I can't stand the nice N'ek that lets Rai slapped her or walk all over her. Better yet, the one that lets P'ek do whatever and doesn't fight back. Matt, does not let anyone take advantage of her. She does what she has to in her eyes to win. I have seen enough of the nice N'ek I want a girl who will stand her own ground be it if she has to play nasty. lol.

I can't wait for next Friday, especially when the preview looks like there are going to be some really cute scenes with Matt/Grate. How he starts to fall for her is so cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe she's around 25 while Matt is 18 (since she has just graduate from Highschool)
This would make Grate around 30 then?
I thought i heard Matt said bts that her dad marry a girl about the same age as her and that's why i think Gale is around 19-20
While I'm watching this episode Great parents ask him when his having a family of his own cos his sister she has her own family now and he better not stay single cos u pass on to the old age so assume Gale can't be 19-20 she must had reach the
mid 20's to estimate that she might be 25 or something.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ It's because Au became a father at a young age and Gale is suppose to be older than Matt.

Rome no2 is Grate rival in business. Lolz I cheated I read the whole storyline. Keke...

cikna

sarNie Adult
I must been away from thai lakorn to notice matt peeranee's latest lakorn is on air. where can i watch it with sub?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I must been away from thai lakorn to notice matt peeranee's latest lakorn is on air. where can i watch it with sub?
cikna!! Lamo x napok demo ssini. Gi mmano la selamo ko ni ?

So far, x dok lagi la Eng sub cito ni ... kito pun tgh dok cari jugok.

Hope someone will sub this soon.

Merit

sarNie Adult
^^ It's because Au became a father at a young age and Gale is suppose to be older than Matt.

Rome no2 is Grate rival in business. Lolz I cheated I read the whole storyline. Keke...

Oh, interesting...Can't wait till Rome#2 shows up then. Grate will not only hate him in business but in the relationship department as well. LOL.