Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think he has a killer smile :)
His height, skin and smile does make him stands out. He has such a contagious smile. I'm sure if I was to be next to him I probably find myself smiling along with him even if I have no reason to just because he smiles. Kind of warm your heart actually.

Yay!!! One more day. A whole year of waiting now it's almost here. So can't wait for this.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I loved Great in his lakorn with Benz and have been following him since. I love his smile. I was wondering if he was going to have a lakorn and see this! I'm excited to watch this! I never seen Matt before but have heard favorable things about her. She looks very pretty in the trailer too! Excited to watch this when it comes out.

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5-HQ_Arpu0&tracker=False

These two are so freaking adorable together. Matt is like a little girl in a candy store with her giddy self. I so love the end when she was pinching Grate's cheek. OMG!!! I really can't wait to see them. The way they interact is just super cute.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Blissfulxox....

I love the song. Awww...can never get over the slap part of Matt/Grate. And the last of the video when she pinched his cheek. Cutenss all over. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the theme song sounds incredibly cute!!! thanks for sharing! and those seesan clips too, AUGH!
narak! Great and Matt look so excited that the lakorn will be airing and lol they're so playful with each other!! X]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the theme song sounds incredibly cute!!! thanks for sharing! and those seesan clips too, AUGH!
narak! Great and Matt look so excited that the lakorn will be airing and lol they're so playful with each other!! X]
Hey Jjinxx where do u live which country cos the episode 1 will on air Saturday Australia,Sydney timeslot this is the time
when i will get to watch onscreen.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hey Jjinxx where do u live which country cos the episode 1 will on air Saturday Australia,Sydney timeslot this is the time
when i will get to watch onscreen.
Oh! >< i live in the midwest of the US
*EXCITED*
crap! is someone subbing this? i forgot, BUT i'm watching anyways! ^^

somp9

sarNie Adult
Matt and Great look very comfortable with each other. Hope their lakorn is good and have a happy ending.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh! >< i live in the midwest of the US
*EXCITED*
crap! is someone subbing this? i forgot, BUT i'm watching anyways! ^^
I don't know too but anyway I'm still gonna watch them talking thai since i can understand them from my knowledge class lesson

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cupid candy, I think so too. She doesn't act all giggly around her other co star especially with mart. Like how she responded to the rumor of mart having a crush on her. I forgot but yea she was straight forward about it lol