Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
yup, there's no room for middle ground it seems, at least very rarely do we see n'ek that is reasonable or willing to protect herself. i guess they just want to bring out the human sides and exaggerate them (like caring too much for others or being too selfish/temperamental) for dramatic effect!! sometimes it's frustrating to watch!

Matt and Great do complement each other very well.

At first I didn't quite warm up to Matt/Grate but the more I see them and a few clips of BTS I grew to like them a lot. I like the dark skin that Grate has and when he stands next to Matt it's rather cute. I know he was concerned about being dark but I think it's ok to be dark when you got so many light skin actors out there. It makes him unique. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres a recent pic of jenny jansuda. she look so much prettier with the black hair

http://www.siamdara.com/DaraVariety.asp?did=3477

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^ agree, it's not like dark skin is bad or bad-looking. Grate looks GREAT! lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
At first I didn't quite warm up to Matt/Grate but the more I see them and a few clips of BTS I grew to like them a lot. I like the dark skin that Grate has and when he stands next to Matt it's rather cute. I know he was concerned about being dark but I think it's ok to be dark when you got so many light skin actors out there. It makes him unique. lol
The good thing that he didn't went to bleach himself, like Rome and Por they all went for a bleach but it won't look good
cos doesn't look natural. Au and Great both have the same skin colour but only Au his abit lighter.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh, I thought Au is darker than Grate. It doesn't matter much because they are two good looking men. Next week and it's all set. Can't wait to watch this lakorn. Can't wait to see Matt/Grate first meet.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I'm so excited to see this lakorn, Matt and Great will definitely have chemistry no doubt about that. Also hoping for a good rating for this lakorn so they would cast Matt more in other lakorn. Really I think Great is a good actor and is really sexy looking, surprise hes not in too many lakorn. Hes talk and his body OMG don't get me started. Anyways can't wait but going to have too. Not for long though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, I thought Au is darker than Grate. It doesn't matter much because they are two good looking men. Next week and it's all set. Can't wait to watch this lakorn. Can't wait to see Matt/Grate first meet.
Au his more lighter than Great, i think Au he bleach himself a little bit. Apparently Au his half Chinese.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'm so excited to see this lakorn, Matt and Great will definitely have chemistry no doubt about that. Also hoping for a good rating for this lakorn so they would cast Matt more in other lakorn. Really I think Great is a good actor and is really sexy looking, surprise hes not in too many lakorn. Hes talk and his body OMG don't get me started. Anyways can't wait but going to have too. Not for long though.

I have yet to see Grate's body so I'm going to take your word for it. I'm not sure why Grate hasn't accept another lakorn yet. Others have at least one or two lakorns lined up but so far he has none that we know of. Even if this lakorn does well we still won't see Matt in more than 1 lakorn per year. School is more important to her at this point. It sucks to be a fan though, because it takes forever to see her again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just checked grate's thai wiki and it says he does have another upcoming lakorn for this year. its for good feeling production

ผู้กองยอดรัก

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just checked grate's thai wiki and it says he does have another upcoming lakorn for this year. its for good feeling production

ผู้กองยอดรัก
Yeah pookong yord ruk his name was link to it maybe cos he might be good in talking esarn and plus his dark tan skin, the old
version is Tik K and Num S but the nang'ek was kind of mean to him and always make fun of the pra'ek. OMG why it has to
with Good Feeling Production why can't it be some other company. good feeling is starting
to be like tv scene.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yeah pookong yord ruk his name was link to it maybe cos he might be good in talking esarn and plus his dark tan skin, the old
version is Tik K and Num S but the nang'ek was kind of mean to him and always make fun of the pra'ek. OMG why it has to
with Good Feeling Production why can't it be some other company. good feeling is starting
to be like tv scene.

Was this the lakorn that linked him with Yaya or was it a different one? Yeah, Good Feeling is kind of crappy.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I have yet to see Grate's body so I'm going to take your word for it. I'm not sure why Grate hasn't accept another lakorn yet. Others have at least one or two lakorns lined up but so far he has none that we know of. Even if this lakorn does well we still won't see Matt in more than 1 lakorn per year. School is more important to her at this point. It sucks to be a fan though, because it takes forever to see her again.
Lol. Well I don't know but I find him sexy. This lakorn with Yard its been awhile but I think hes more built now. This is the one I can fine for you to see. He got nice legs and love his skin color. What I like is hes not to thin nor too muscular either and hes tall.
At about 3:15 I believe you can see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7s6V-e0q_M
Credit to PoUyYyYyY

Oh and this next clip is from the same lakorn where Great ran across the water and gave a guy a really good beat down. I enjoy seeing this part because he looks so fine when hes mad.
At about 3:38. I could be wrong but you can check it out. Enjoy.
Credit to dreamkismet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy5qvWRVCM

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Was this the lakorn that linked him with Yaya or was it a different one? Yeah, Good Feeling is kind of crappy.
I'm not sure sis if Yaya is link to that one all i know its only Great for now the one they link their name is Khun Seuk
Tv Scene big project but Great and Yaya been pulled out long ago now the true confirm lead as main pair is
Aum Atichart and Ploy Cherman. Great will have pookong yod ruk in his wiki page but no n'ek name yet.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Lol. Well I don't know but I find him sexy. This lakorn with Yard its been awhile but I think hes more built now. This is the one I can fine for you to see. He got nice legs and love his skin color. What I like is hes not to thin nor too muscular either and hes tall.
At about 3:15 I believe you can see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7s6V-e0q_M
Credit to PoUyYyYyY

Oh and this next clip is from the same lakorn where Great ran across the water and gave a guy a really good beat down. I enjoy seeing this part because he looks so fine when hes mad.
At about 3:38. I could be wrong but you can check it out. Enjoy.
Credit to dreamkismet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy5qvWRVCM

Hahhaha...that naked part was funny. How Yard be yelling then looking through her fingers. lol. I watched a bit here and there with this lakorn but maybe 10 minutes worth of it. I think Grate has gotten cuter over the years. He seemed more manly now. When they were showing his legs it remined me of the scene in Princess Hours. :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahhaha...that naked part was funny. How Yard be yelling then looking through her fingers. lol. I watched a bit here and there with this lakorn but maybe 10 minutes worth of it. I think Grate has gotten cuter over the years. He seemed more manly now. When they were showing his legs it remined me of the scene in Princess Hours. :)
Lol. Yep I agree he has gotten more manly now. Oh I think I remember why Yard reacted that way, I think it was because she likes to joke around saying his "" is so small and now when she saw it she couldn't believe how big it is. Its a fun comedy I guess. Yeah I can't wait to watch Great and Matt lakorn because I want to see them heat up the screen. Thanks for taking the time to watch it... :D

Merit

sarNie Adult
Lol. Yep I agree he has gotten more manly now. Oh I think I remember why Yard reacted that way, I think it was because she likes to joke around saying his "" is so small and now when she saw it she couldn't believe how big it is. Its a fun comedy I guess. Yeah I can't wait to watch Great and Matt lakorn because I want to see them heat up the screen. Thanks for taking the time to watch it... :D

I'm super excited about next week as well. I told my husband don't expect anything from me when this lakorn airs because nothing is going to get done. He asked me if he needs to hire a maid to clean the house until I ride out my obsession.lol

The teaser is so appealing and it makes me want to see it even more. I know they are going to be so hot...though I hope it will be some real kisses. I for one, don't care much for them fake kisses it just throw things off.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm super excited about next week as well. I told my husband don't expect anything from me when this lakorn airs because nothing is going to get done. He asked me if he needs to hire a maid to clean the house until I ride out my obsession.lol

The teaser is so appealing and it makes me want to see it even more. I know they are going to be so hot...though I hope it will be some real kisses. I for one, don't care much for them fake kisses it just throw things off.
Yeah i'll agree with u sis merit :thumbsup: luckily that i have a pc of my own in my room and my little sis she'll be on her
own too were just so excited as off next week and the month airing batches i can't miss any of them on the 7th march
is Dome/Ploy Matt is 11th march and 30th march is mongkut part 2. :highfive:

Merit

sarNie Adult

I thought he did a better job acting wise and lot a lot better too in the lakorn with Araya. I didn't finish that lakorn either but watch few episodes. I did watched the ending of it and I like the ending. I don't always want a happy ending in all the lakorns. Though, I hope he can be a believeable mean P'ek in this lakorn. I hate for him to be all mean and crazy towards Matt but then doesn't look it. lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I thought he did a better job acting wise and lot a lot better too in the lakorn with Araya. I didn't finish that lakorn either but watch few episodes. I did watched the ending of it and I like the ending. I don't always want a happy ending in all the lakorns. Though, I hope he can be a believeable mean P'ek in this lakorn. I hate for him to be all mean and crazy towards Matt but then doesn't look it. lol.
Here's a picture of Great, Matt, Aun at ch3 signing calender 2011 event credit from Mattpeeranee Fanclub sorry merit cos
the website is in Thai.