Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm super excited about next week as well. I told my husband don't expect anything from me when this lakorn airs because nothing is going to get done. He asked me if he needs to hire a maid to clean the house until I ride out my obsession.lol

The teaser is so appealing and it makes me want to see it even more. I know they are going to be so hot...though I hope it will be some real kisses. I for one, don't care much for them fake kisses it just throw things off.
Lol that is so funny. It's only when it airs then you would need to be left alone. Oh I like the lakorn he played with Araya too even though I never finish it, but I watch the ending. Yeah I agree that the ending wasn't happy but I still like it a lot. It also make me feel like in real life their is happyness and sadness, just like in Great and Chompoo lakorn.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Lol that is so funny. It's only when it airs then you would need to be left alone. Oh I like the lakorn he played with Araya too even though I never finish it, but I watch the ending. Yeah I agree that the ending wasn't happy but I still like it a lot. It also make me feel like in real life their is happyness and sadness, just like in Great and Chompoo lakorn.

Oh, no...I have such crazy obsession. Once I remembered so well was with Inuyasha. I was just in love with that darn anime I went all crazy. Spent hundreds of dollars, on youtube all the time until late at night. Go into these forums that I never knew existed. lol. I didn't clean the house nor cook. My husband didn't understand why I like a cartoon so much.

Well, I hope this lakorn have a happy ending. A baby would be just as fine. As a matter of fact, I prefer a baby. lol. Considering I have waited over a year for it to air at least they can give me something. Oh, one thing I want in here is for Grate not to be one of those dumb Pra'ek. Like he'll believe everybody in the world except N'ek. And since the Rai is suppose to be two face and all it would be really nice for Pra'ek to play by his own rules.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, no...I have such crazy obsession. Once I remembered so well was with Inuyasha. I was just in love with that darn anime I went all crazy. Spent hundreds of dollars, on youtube all the time until late at night. Go into these forums that I never knew existed. lol. I didn't clean the house nor cook. My husband didn't understand why I like a cartoon so much.

Well, I hope this lakorn have a happy ending. A baby would be just as fine. As a matter of fact, I prefer a baby. lol. Considering I have waited over a year for it to air at least they can give me something. Oh, one thing I want in here is for Grate not to be one of those dumb Pra'ek. Like he'll believe everybody in the world except N'ek. And since the Rai is suppose to be two face and all it would be really nice for Pra'ek to play by his own rules.
Hahahaha I am the same way. With lakorn I have to watch it everyday, I spend so much time on YouTube as well watching lakorn. When I get too bored of sitting I would go into my room and watch another one. Before my mom wasn't so into lakorn, I kept watching it until it became her daily lifestyle. She would ask me now everyday. Lol your husband haven't gotten use to your obsession yet? Yeah I feel like Great character might be like that where he think n'ke is selfish and stubborn the typical lakorn. I don't mind it too much only because I like it when they bicker with eachother because it creates cute parts between them I like I like. I do agree that I don't like dumn p'ke either but I'm hoping it won't be too bad. And yep a baby would be nice as well.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha I am the same way. With lakorn I have to watch it everyday, I spend so much time on YouTube as well watching lakorn. When I get too bored of sitting I would go into my room and watch another one. Before my mom wasn't so into lakorn, I kept watching it until it became her daily lifestyle. She would ask me now everyday. Lol your husband haven't gotten use to your obsession yet? Yeah I feel like Great character might be like that where he think n'ke is selfish and stubborn the typical lakorn. I don't mind it too much only because I like it when they bicker with eachother because it creates cute parts between them I like I like. I do agree that I don't like dumn p'ke either but I'm hoping it won't be too bad. And yep a baby would be nice as well.

My husband will never understand my obsession with a cartoon or a lakorn. He once tried to watch a lakorn with me but I got upset. All he does was make fun of how bad their acting was. I told him he better get away from me before I say something I might regret. Yeah, he can't ruin the moment for me. lol

So cute, how you got your mom to join in on the fun. Oh, I can't wait to see the wedding part. I hope it's early in the episodes. I want to know how Matt ends up in the same car as Grate. More than likely, she did not go to the wedding with Grate. And the dress Matt has on attending her dad's wedding is super pretty. Then again, who wears that kind of dress anyway if it's not your wedding? Wonder why Grate falls in love with her. I mean, just the dress alone makes him drool. lol

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
My husband watch lakorn. He's on YouTube whenever he's has a chance. We sometime watch it together, something like SB, 365 WHR, 4huajai. Thanks to wishbone channel I don't have to do much explaining. I haven't show him this lakorn teaser yet.wonder if it's his kind of lakorn. He sometime get on my nerves too. Kiss/slap he like lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
My husband watch lakorn. He's on YouTube whenever he's has a chance. We sometime watch it together, something like SB, 365 WHR, 4huajai. Thanks to wishbone channel I don't have to do much explaining. I haven't show him this lakorn teaser yet.wonder if it's his kind of lakorn. He sometime get on my nerves too. Kiss/slap he like lol

So jealous!!! Hahahha my husband does not watch lakorn longer than 10 minutes. I think somehow he times himself and when it strick just that he starts giving out his opinions which I never ask for in the first place. Or he'll come in the middle of a scenes then ask like a million questions while I am hook on it. He gets mad cause I tell him he's getting on my nerves. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My husband will never understand my obsession with a cartoon or a lakorn. He once tried to watch a lakorn with me but I got upset. All he does was make fun of how bad their acting was. I told him he better get away from me before I say something I might regret. Yeah, he can't ruin the moment for me. lol

So cute, how you got your mom to join in on the fun. Oh, I can't wait to see the wedding part. I hope it's early in the episodes. I want to know how Matt ends up in the same car as Grate. More than likely, she did not go to the wedding with Grate. And the dress Matt has on attending her dad's wedding is super pretty. Then again, who wears that kind of dress anyway if it's not your wedding? Wonder why Grate falls in love with her. I mean, just the dress alone makes him drool. lol
I don't think the wedding scene will start in the beginning but maybe the middle cos Au and Gale has to go through some
important things before their wedding and with the dress that Matt wore to her dad's wedding she came with a photo frame
of her parent's wedding and that dress she wore looks like her Mum wedding dress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Show the teaser to him sister and i bet he'll get hook after that teaser and the airing date is 11th March that is next
Friday continue onto the weekend as well.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yeah pookong yord ruk his name was link to it maybe cos he might be good in talking esarn and plus his dark tan skin, the old
version is Tik K and Num S but the nang'ek was kind of mean to him and always make fun of the pra'ek. OMG why it has to
with Good Feeling Production why can't it be some other company. good feeling is starting
to be like tv scene.
what? grate is gonna be in pookong yord ruk remake?

tui and dai did a remake of it a few years ago.. hmmm..

lol.. and oh.. y'all posts are so funny hehe.. AND OMG MERIT!!! IM AN INUYASHA ADDICT AS WELL!! but i'm not satisfied with the ending.. because i was kikyo/inuyasha bias ^_^ lol.. and i love your sig quotes too.. aiyah.. i was so sad and happy when sesshomaru went into the underworld to save rin T_T.. gosh sesshomaru is awesome hehe..

anyways.. im so excited.. what an interesting week next week ahaha.. the lakorns im waiting for are gonna air whoot whoot XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

lol.. and oh.. y'all posts are so funny hehe.. AND OMG MERIT!!! IM AN INUYASHA ADDICT AS WELL!! but i'm not satisfied with the ending.. because i was kikyo/inuyasha bias ^_^ lol.. and i love your sig quotes too.. aiyah.. i was so sad and happy when sesshomaru went into the underworld to save rin T_T.. gosh sesshomaru is awesome hehe..

anyways.. im so excited.. what an interesting week next week ahaha.. the lakorns im waiting for are gonna air whoot whoot XD
Yeah Aiko all the 3 airing next week is awesome monday Dome/Ploy,wednesday Aun/Chompoo, Friday Great,Matt,Au,Gale :party:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. yeah.. but im gonna miss the first ep of dome/ploy's lakorn since i don't come back from school till night time on monday T_T.. darn it..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol.. yeah.. but im gonna miss the first ep of dome/ploy's lakorn since i don't come back from school till night time on monday T_T.. darn it..
Oh ok then I'll post the first few episode for u then. Will u be able to see Dok Sorn See Tong?

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
So jealous!!! Hahahha my husband does not watch lakorn longer than 10 minutes. I think somehow he times himself and when it strick just that he starts giving out his opinions which I never ask for in the first place. Or he'll come in the middle of a scenes then ask like a million questions while I am hook on it. He gets mad cause I tell him he's getting on my nerves. lol

He's thinks it's great entertianment I watch Filipino drama with him so he'd has to like what I like hehe ... Beside guess that's how we connect through Entertianment. He's hook on kahkongkon now so I'll show him the teaser whenever. I don't like to be bug sometimes for translation like he's annoy when I ask him bout Filipino series. Lmao

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh ok then I'll post the first few episode for u then. Will u be able to see Dok Sorn See Tong?
awwe you're so sweet na Alice :)

and for dok son see tong.. I won't be watching it just yet because I haven't finished the first part hehe..

Merit

sarNie Adult

OMG!!! I'm glad I found an Inuyasha fan. Well, I am deeply in love with Sesshoumaru. Sigh, he is one of the best written character ever. Aloof, mysterious, calm, collective and a badass. I told my husband why can't he be like him. I mean, when he goes into battle he walks gracefully towards it, like he's strolling in a park. He is after all Lord of the Western Lands.

I love Rin/Sesshoumaru my ultimate couple. Of course, when Rin gets older. Yes, when he went to hell literally to save Rin was such an epic episode. Just to see Sesshoumaru in an emotinally state of mind was amazing. The fact that you never see Sesshoumaru show any kind of emotions toward anyone or anything. To add, he hates human and think they are beneath him. The lowest of low, yet for a mere human he was willing to give up his power if it meant saving her life. He hates his father for loving a human, disgusted by Inuyasha for loving Kagome then he himself have a heart for a human. LOL. It kind of runs in the family.

I like Kikyo too. I thought she's a cool gal. But most don't like her. She is Inuyasha first love. And it took him a while to get over her.

*Sorry, folks a bit off topic.*

I'm still anxiously waiting for next week. Oh, hope someone would sub the lakorn.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Another clip of the BTS Sesan Bunterng credit from Spicyforum channel

Thanks Alice for the clip...

Sigh....Matt is going to be a biatch in here. lol. Oh, my, Grate is going to have a handful with her. And Jane, well she is not going to be one of those Rai that's going to step all over the N'ek cause Matt's going to slap her without thinking twice. Love it!!!! Hahhahha