Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they say soon but when is soon lol i wonder will this air in the evening timeslot..
I don't think this is a evening lakorn cos Au and Great is a prime time actors and next evening slot is Tui and Yardthip.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what? Gale is also in Mia Taeng same as Rome-Chom?
Boy Pissanu is also in there so maybe Gale and Boy play as pair or Gale might play the girl that Rome had sweet eye gleam
on or maybe playing as Chompoo friend or something but i'll ask Gale again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow boy is in mia tanng too? i like him
[/quote]
Yeah Mia Taeng just mention 2 new cast which is Boy pissanu and Gale. OMG Tinah did u know that Mia Taeng had the fitting
and start with their filming already but not yet the opening ceremony.

Here is fan made wallpaper of Kularb Rai Glay Ruk

Merit

sarNie Adult
Great always have one of the biggest smile. I think Gale is forever going to be a supporting actress which is a shame because she's pretty good. I surly do hope this will air after cherry/mart lakorn. That will be soon but if it's not going to be mid of this year then their definition of soon is just lame. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Great always have one of the biggest smile. I think Gale is forever going to be a supporting actress which is a shame because she's pretty good. I surly do hope this will air after cherry/mart lakorn. That will be soon but if it's not going to be mid of this year then their definition of soon is just lame. lol
Merit if not after Mart/Cherry romantic comedy there is a news saying Tard Ruk another lakorn of them with Janie/Por
is about to the final filming so it might air back to back to their current airing one. I'll post some more pictures
if they're update more or from Gale Facebook.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I hope they would air this. I don't want to see Mart's lakorn back to back. On that matter, I don't want to see any actor's lakorn back to back even if I am their fan.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gosh, I hope they would air this. I don't want to see Mart's lakorn back to back. On that matter, I don't want to see any actor's lakorn back to back even if I am their fan.
Andrew/Mint N kayad see daeng and Matt/Great is on the same line they had the list @pantip last night when i was checking
for new update and they change Mart and Cherry with por/janie to a different slot so i think Andrew lakorn is airing
maybe after Mart/cherry comedy so there might be chances will see Great and Matt after Andrew/Mint N they have to hurry
with Matt/Great cos the other cast Au and Gale they have their own schedule but too bad Matt/Great hasn't accept anymore
lakorn yet this is their only one. :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Surprise for everyone of my friends that is waiting here's the teaer credit from Pantip and
spicyforum channel pantip said this is airing after Mart and Cherry lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
here's the BTS of Au and Gale wedding crasher by Matt Entry to her dad wedding

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Surprise for everyone of my friends that is waiting here's the teaer credit from Pantip and
spicyforum channel pantip said this is airing after Mart and Cherry lakorn.
Lol Alice you post this before me... I was just about too. Thankyou for posting this though and we were right that we will get something from this lakorn soon. The teaser omg was so good I didn't pay any attention to the other cast just Great and Matt. Before I thought they were going to look good together, who knew how smoking Hot they look together. Seems like a lot of bickering between them but like it because then Great wouldn't be stealing kisses from Matt. I'm going to watch this for sure, when they were about to kiss in the water hot hot hot!

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!! Thanks Alice for posting this. WOW, a lot of kissing and fighting. The teaser looks so good. Yeah, I could not focus on any other cast members but Matt/Great. Oh, gosh, Matt seem like a crazy girl at times. Love it. Thanks a million! Now even more excited.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg omg cant believe this is airing sooner than we thought! teaser look so intense and good! so many scenes of grate and matt together so i cant imagine watching the whole lakorn. matt does look crazy at one point lol but this is the first hardcore drama for matt and im glad we'll be able to see her acting ability expand

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm glad this is more of a drama than comedy, I sense there might be some comedy here and there but the drama looks like the majority of the lakorn. I'm just excited that it's airing really soon. March is just around the corner. At least it's not somewhere like May or June. I like the fact, that Matt is going to fight Grate back. Oh, so juicy. lol

going to watch the teaser again. :coverlaf:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see this^^ It will be my second lakorn watching of Matt. Hehe. Grate and Matt seem perfect for each other. Finally, Matt in a real drama you know.. Alot of kissing scenes between pranang. Sweet! I'm this air soon^^ 555+++

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive watched the teaser like 5 x already lol since they are done filming this lakorn, matt should accept a new lakorn for this year..this one doesnt count since they filmed it since last year..its like we see her one time and she disappears on us