Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
They should go by the poster list and air the lakorns accordingly. However, it is obviously not going to be. I think just because they have the picture does not mean the lakorn can't be stock. Going through the lakorns list it's a bit overwhelming. I just want to see the teaser. lol. I think my waiting will have to extend the better part of the year. Once again, waiting. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They should go by the poster list and air the lakorns accordingly. However, it is obviously not going to be. I think just because they have the picture does not mean the lakorn can't be stock. Going through the lakorns list it's a bit overwhelming. I just want to see the teaser. lol. I think my waiting will have to extend the better part of the year. Once again, waiting. :)
My dear sis Merit this lakorn of Great and Matt won't be stocked cos if Ch3 were to stock them then there shouldn't have
their wallpaper on the list and Gale told me that its soon in 2011 and won't leave it to delay, it is now almost February
wait there might be a teaser to surprise us.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Anything yet on this? It's so quiet. Not to add, Matt has yet to have another lakorn in the work. Both her and Great are numb. :scratchchin:

Sigh...this sucks. <_<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry Merit haven't heard anything new on this yet nor any updates yet either, but don't worry Gale facebook she will let
know soon so don't give up easily.

tinah

sarNie Coma
seriously, its like they are stocking this lakorn. even the lakorns that filmed way after this one is already set to air

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm definitely sure that this isn't going to be a stock one oh by the way Gale said its now the final filming cos she will
start shooting Pimmala soon so we can see a teaser anytime sooner, i think they took this so long cos due to Matt's
studies. Another thing i know Tinah this will take the spot for the Friday weekend time slot
hopefully guessing might air after Mart/Cherry or their back to back one with Por and Janie.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I hope so too. They don't see to want to promote this lakorn. Throughout the year there was hardly any clip

It sucks that matt only does 1 lakorn per year. She can easily be forgotten. She has accepted any for this year yet

Merit

sarNie Adult
Seriously, it's amazing just how long this thing takes. There are other stars that goes to school as well but their film certainly doesn't take a little over a year. Matt must be only available one day out of the week then. Anyways, I might not be as frustrated if there's news here or there about the lakorn. The fact, that there is almost nothing to go by is what makes the waiting annoying.

For all the waiting they better how some good kissing scenes between Matt/Great considering the two seemed to have really good chemistry off/on screen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This shouldn't be a longer wait to see this onscreen cos this lakorn is in the Ch3 upcoming 2011 preview and Great/Gale
also mention about it too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
But this lakorn is getting pushed back while the new ones that started filming after is already set to air. Ch3 obviously doesn't care too much to promote this lakorn. If it continue to heppen I'm worried that matt will switch channel

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why Matt will switch channel she join the power 3 gang in the last few years. If they weren't promoting this lakorn that
much then why they're on the upcoming list, Tinah giving up hopes is not me in person that's why i still hope for Tik and Anne
so I'm going to do for Great and Matt as well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
promoting as in showing clips or anything on this lakorn but so far, there was only a few that we have seen.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I would not put my money on them promoting this lakorn. Just the same as the one with her and Mart. And don't even let me start on the one with her and Tye. They actually wanted to stock that lakorn even. Matt has a lot of potential and more so then most of the newcomers. But her lakorns tend to take the back seat while the others gets pictures and BTS stuff all over the place.

Ok, maybe Matt isn't their priority but Great has been one of the top three actors for 2010 that raked in good ratings so why ignored him? I'm going to sound mean but if that's the case I hope channel 3 flop big time with other lakorns since they are being so unfair.

I can wait, not like I have a choice but hope they don't stock it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man.. i really hope they wont stock this lakorn and air it.. or finish filming it.. i love matt.. and .. i think she is a better actress than some >_< aigoo..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh man.. i really hope they wont stock this lakorn and air it.. or finish filming it.. i love matt.. and .. i think she is a better actress than some >_< aigoo..
This is a good clarify that this won't be a stock one, a good advice for everyone of Alice's friends in this forum is
always stick to positive side.