Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thats great news! i hope nothing changes

i hope matt will start accepting more lakorns. even though wan jai did well in ratings, people tend to forget about her through the years so it doesnt help boost her ratings..plus, her lakorns take so long to film..this one was like a whole year too
The great news is from Gale's facebook fc, now that we all know which timeslot is airing after next time i'll get the actual
schedule airing date for u guys and if pictures is up then maybe posted up in forum too.

Merit

sarNie Adult
The great news is from Gale's facebook fc, now that we all know which timeslot is airing after next time i'll get the actual
schedule airing date for u guys and if pictures is up then maybe posted up in forum too.

Thanks Alice, for the update. Still it's a bit of ways to go but at least there's an indication that we'll see it sometime this year.

I agree Tinah, Wanjai was one of the best rated lakorn of 2010 but it really hasn't done much for her. And it sucks that most of her lakorns if not all that she starred in takes way too long to film. As a matter of fact, Kularb Rai Glai Ruk is probably the longest to film compare to what is listed in their line up. And by the time she does accept another lakorn people have to get used to her again.

It's hard to be a fan when it takes about one year to a year an a half to see her again. The waiting to a certain degree sucks major time. I hope she at least takes on two lakorns per year but she is putting education first before fame so in that aspect you can't really blame her and my selfish attitude seem a bit pity. Anyways, looking forward to this darn lakorn to air. Just wish it was the beginning instead of the middle of the year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Merit talking about Matt education the other 3 cast had finished their education cos they're lot older than Matt.
Oh this lakorn will take long to film sure it will have a long episode too cos from my views at ch3 lakorn 2011 lineup
preview looks like this lakorn there will be lots of dramas between all the 4 casts in here.

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQILJevQZFw

Since, we won't be seeing her for another few months here's a video of her. :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yeah Merit talking about Matt education the other 3 cast had finished their education cos they're lot older than Matt.
Oh this lakorn will take long to film sure it will have a long episode too cos from my views at ch3 lakorn 2011 lineup
preview looks like this lakorn there will be lots of dramas between all the 4 casts in here.

Alice, even if there's going to be a lot of drama between the cast I don't want them to make this lakorn too long. Considering that if they do, usually the lakorn becomes dragging and boring with so many nonsense fillers. I want to them make it just enough to where the storyline would balance out. And most of all, I want plenty of scenes between Matt/Great. I don't want them to showcase too much of the supporting characters because when they do that they tend to limit the main characters. A satisfying ending would be a plus too and don't rush it please.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I actually really wanna see this, although i'm not so found of Great, i really love Matt and wanna see her lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
I guess we have to respect matts decision and not be so selfish lol once she graduates then she can accept more than 1 lakorn per year. I still want to see her with many actors. I just don't want her fame to die down since there's a lot of new faces coming in.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its like ch3 is stocking this lakorn. How would it take a whole year to film when its not a big project and its a typical storyline. Ch3 didn't even air the teaser at their gathering party. Other lakorn that filmed way after this is already gonna air soon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its like ch3 is stocking this lakorn. How would it take a whole year to film when its not a big project and its a typical storyline. Ch3 didn't even air the teaser at their gathering party. Other lakorn that filmed way after this is already gonna air soon
In Gale facebook FC page said this lakorn will in this year and filming will come to an end very soon, and since Mart/Cherry
comedy is replacing the weekend time after Por and Ja, Gale said this might be after Mart/Cherry or the lakorn back to back
of them with Janie/Por also joining them. Great and Matt sure won't be stocking we'll never know there maybe chance the
teaser might pop up soon.

Merit

sarNie Adult
That's what really bugs me because there are a few other lakorns that just seemed to start filming not long ago and already have a teaser out. And then there are some that has an airing date. So, it's seem like a WTH moment for me when it comes to this lakorn.

What is with the filming? Are they doing some grand special magic to the damn lakorn for it to take this long? It should have been done and over with in about six months. The storyline is by all means, the typical kiss/slap and that gets me scratching my head as to why it's taking well a year to complete it.

I'm not sure if they are stocking this lakorn and hopefully that's not the case. Great is one of the three actors in channel 3 that brought in the best rating, now if channel 3 boss is stupid to stock his lakorn then that's them. I'm just a bit frustrated at the pace this lakorn is going. Exactly nothing to go by. No teaser, no pictures and basically nothing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know how u feel sister Merit i do felt the same, i don't like when the Ch3 boss is doing this just like they will pull
Rome from his lakorn back 2 back, this thing just for sis to not frustrated i doubt that this won't be a stock one cos
pantip had the 2011 wall paper created banner and Matt/Great is on the list but i just can't remember the page i'll go check
it out again and posted up. From what i've been asking Gale Facebook for updates reckon that this will air after one of
Mart/Cherry lakorn for the weekend timeslot. :console:

Merit

sarNie Adult
I hope you are right Alice. But I checked the line up for the upcoming lakorns for 2011 that has teasers and so far all of them have it. The lakorn that I'm missing is of course, this one. I did not see it nor does it have a teaser like the other ones.

Oh, well. Maybe something is up that we don't know about. Just hoping that Gale will give us something to look forward to. I would have been more obsessed if not for Sesshoumaru..lol..I am just in love with him and Rin at the moment that I am all about them for now. LOL. Even my husband thinks I am going crazy for loving a cartoon character. But gosh, he is so damn sexy. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sis Merit its not just this one that didn't release their teaser or trailer also other one not even put up on there yet
i think they might held the 2nd part of the Ch3 next batch ceremony when they start a new trailer lakorn. Gale said a message
to me that this lakorn will be soon and won't be delay and put it on stock, cos its said the cast character name already
it said Gale character name next to her but its in thai cos i having trouble reading and she's co-staring with Au Thanakorn. :flowers:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I bet they already finish long time ago. This wouldn't take a year to film. I could understand if it was wan jai nai jorm ying since they had to take cooking class.

They never promoted this lakorn since the beginning. How they expect it to do well in ratings if they air it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I bet they already finish long time ago. This wouldn't take a year to film. I could understand if it was wan jai nai jorm ying since they had to take cooking class.

They never promoted this lakorn since the beginning. How they expect it to do well in ratings if they air it
I don't think this will ruin the ratings since good cast and story line Tinah u can count on me cos I've been continuing
rushes to ask Gale for up date and been checking out news @pantip and this lakorn is on the same line dok sorm see tong
and Andrew/Mint N and Great/Matt is 2nd after Aun and Chompoo. The teaser might pop soon
with out anyone notice it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^matt/grate are not known actors/actress so it'll be hard for them to bring in ratings. they might have to rely on the storyline and ch3 havent been promoting this lakorn so fans might even forgot all about it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^matt/grate are not known actors/actress so it'll be hard for them to bring in ratings. they might have to rely on the storyline and ch3 havent been promoting this lakorn so fans might even forgot all about it
I assume they won't forget this one except that its a competing between the drama lineup to be aired, Gale said she'll
let me know the actual real date when this will be on air and she said its a weekend timeslot after the one on that time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A good news for u all Tinah and Merit Gale facebook stated about pimmala as namnuan character and i have a feeling
that this will be Gale future big role as n'ek and she'll maybe will end with Aum but his in Ploy body.