Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^aww i thought it was gonna be a new scene. i saw that since last month lol but yea, matt has been playing the fiesty role latly. i think she was only weak in the lakorn with kong. kool to see Jenny Jansuda taking the n'rai role for the first time. this should be interesting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^aww i thought it was gonna be a new scene. i saw that since last month lol but yea, matt has been playing the fiesty role latly. i think she was only weak in the lakorn with kong. kool to see Jenny Jansuda taking the n'rai role for the first time. this should be interesting
Jane is the n'rai, which p'ek is she going for Grate or Au? Jane Jensuda looks pretty. She look pretty to play as n'ek one day.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Who is Jane? What lakorn has she been in before? I have heard her name but not sure if I have seen her in any lakorn before.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Jane is the n'rai, which p'ek is she going for Grate or Au? Jane Jensuda looks pretty. She look pretty to play as n'ek one day.
more likely Grate. im used to seeing her in supporting roles..i dont know if she will do well as n'ek

Merit

sarNie Adult
^^merit, jane is the girl with the blue dress on the clip that you posted.

LOL...has she been in any other lakorns beside this one? Usually, I know the main character but the Rai...I don't know all of them. Maybe one or two that's it. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
LOL...has she been in any other lakorns beside this one? Usually, I know the main character but the Rai...I don't know all of them. Maybe one or two that's it. :)
yea but she was never a n'rai before. shes normally in supporting roles. her recent drama is jamleuy kamatep(cherry/chakrit), sawan bieng(anne/ken), liem prai lai ruk(aun/rita) etc

tinah

sarNie Coma
watch matts recent interview about her role! she said shes gonna be really "rai" but how bad could she be since shes the n'ek. also, there were rumors that one of ch3 actor is trying to hit on her so reporters said is it mart and matt quickly said no she doesnt like him lol she was quite blunt on her interview too. could it be grate!

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=12544

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think it might be Grate. :) Because with Mart and her there weren't any news at all. Even behind the scenes stuff they weren't as comfy together as her and Grate. Especially, considering it's their first lakorn. Mart was playful..sure enough because he has been that way when on set. But with her and Grate it was like they have known each other for years.

Hahaha...when she said that she didn't like Mart right away...Gosh, that was just too quick. You know when someone denies something too quick there's something there. LOL. But then Mart said he didn't hit on any of the girls on the set of their lakorn...so I wonder who...

Oh, yeah, from BTS Matt is going to be so "Rai" and Grate will be the one to tame her. How fun is that...LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought she didnt sound interested in mart at all lol the reporter said fans thought her and mart were suitable for each other but with a quick response she said no they arent..she sure is straight forward and blunt.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hahahha....I wonder how Mart feels about it? That is blunt. Hmmm...I wonder if something happened between them while filming the lakorn. She make it sounds like she dislike Mart a bit. Because wanjai is a hit they might pair them up again in the future...so it would be awkward to work with someone you don't care for again. LOL. Then again, she maybe saying it to throw people off. Because like Mart said she is like her character jom...

tinah

sarNie Coma
its like she is turned off by him or something lol did they even get along? or maybe shes just a blunt person so if she doesnt the guy she will easily admit it. i guess they didnt have any chemistry off screen like they did on screen. i hope to see them pair up again in the future though.. thought they were cute

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its like she is turned off by him or something lol did they even get along? or maybe shes just a blunt person so if she doesnt the guy she will easily admit it. i guess they didnt have any chemistry off screen like they did on screen. i hope to see them pair up again in the future though.. thought they were cute
If i were in Matt's shoes for me to chose in between Grate or Mart. I would go with Grate better than Mart, sorry to say this cos theres something about Mart doesn't really go towards my attention. His good looking but his acting needs improvement. But i have a feeling that the guy is hitting on her is Grate, they were so comfortable and close both offscreen while filming this lakorn too. To me Grate/Matt is my new onscreen pair along side the Ken/Anne or the Ateam. So Matt role in this lakorn as the n'ek rai. Hey in that scene i just saw Gale vomited, she's maybe pregnant through out the whole story, oh well this is just my prediction.

tinah

sarNie Coma
If i were in Matt's shoes for me to chose in between Grate or Mart. I would go with Grate better than Mart, sorry to say this cos theres something about Mart doesn't really go towards my attention. His good looking but his acting needs improvement. But i have a feeling that the guy is hitting on her is Grate, they were so comfortable and close both offscreen while filming this lakorn too. To me Grate/Matt is my new onscreen pair along side the Ken/Anne or the Ateam. So Matt role in this lakorn as the n'ek rai. Hey in that scene i just saw Gale vomited, she's maybe pregnant through out the whole story, oh well this is just my prediction.
with me, i would have to choose mart hehe i know his acting sucks but i cant resist his cute dimples and sweet smile. he has a charm that i am atttracted too. i guess you can say im attracted to the more mature and older looking men.

since matts character is abit "rai" we can expect a "R" scene hehe..you know ch3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
with me, i would have to choose mart hehe i know his acting sucks but i cant resist his cute dimples and sweet smile. he has a charm that i am atttracted too. i guess you can say im attracted to the more mature and older looking men.

since matts character is abit "rai" we can expect a "R" scene hehe..you know ch3
Yeah an 'R'scene would be exciting. Her last lakorn with Tye there was r scene but it doesn't look that exciting. I will go with Grate since i've like guys with dark tan skin. Au's skin also tan skin too but more of a whiter than Grate his maybe half thai/chinese. This lakorn said theres going to be a kiss/slap also, so abit of everything. My feeling that Gale will be pregnant in this lakorn. Au and Gale looks cute but doesn't look odd and Grate and Matt look so hot pair.

Merit

sarNie Adult
If she is like Rai in here I'm sure there's going to be a "R" scene. Just look at Kuan Kamathep Tye was as calm and collective as a Pra'ek would come and they managed to insert a "R" scene in there somehow. LOL.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Well, since we expect there to be one...then it wouldn't be out of place when one happen. I so can't wait to see how Grate/Matt will be onscreen.

I agree, Mart maybe a stiff actor but he does have that charm when he smiles and not to add that dimple does him wonders. When he does interview he comes off very mature. Meaning knowing what he wants. I like that in a guy. I still think it's funny how Matt rejected Mart that way. I think it's Grate too that is hitting on her. They are too touchy off screen to not developed any feelings for each other. :)