Kuey Yai Sapai Lek(Broadcast Thai)

donna

sarNie Adult
i thought that Tao and Ae were the main couple. you would think that since they are older that they would be the main characters. but either way, i like Aon couple better. he is cute in this lakorn. i love the way that he acts. its hilarious! but it's too bad that he likes Ae. noon cares so much for him and he goes and likes her sister. loving this lakorn regardless. can't wait for the next episode!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Noon and Aon are so cute in here... i like Noon's character... i also like the way she has her hair...

as for Tao.... i wish it was another guy.. cuz i don't like him that much to see him with Ae...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol ombuddha tao is so different in this lakorn... he is like so girly lol...I like it though the lakorn is so cute, but Aont likes Ae ? haah I just started watching =x

SunStar

sarNie Elites
*yep....tao and aon are friends... ae and noon are sisters...

*aon and ae/noon fathers are enemies!!!

*aon and noon are good friends...aon and tao are best friends...

*aon likes ae...

*ae likes tao... so does he...

.... all these love triangles... 55555

an la

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is freakin hillarious. aon and noon are so funnie and get into mischief. i was cracking up when he gave the girl Jieb the spicy meat, and then she had gigantic lips.

tang071

sarNie Elites
excited for eps.14 bc from the preview, when noon saves aon from the hotel, the parents come in and see them. it looks bad and aon declares that he will marry noon!! haha does he still like ae or does he like noon but still doesnt know it yet. bc recently, he has been caring about noon's feelings more. omg tao needs to go, he looks so old and the hair yikes. he tries to be funny but it comes off.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i know!!! i can't wait either... Aon said he's going to marry Noon and she looked surprise like, "what?!".....LOL

SunStar

sarNie Elites
geez!!! i just saw a preview of epi 15 and i'm so mad at Aon...

*Aon and his family is at Noon's home, getting ready to ask for her hand in marriage... but Noon accidentally saw him holding her sister and maybe confessing his love... Noon was so heart broken as to why is he asking her to marry him when he still loves her older sister... GEEZ AON!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I would like to see another guy to like noon and make aon realize that he loves noon not ae. I think that aon fall for ae beauti more than he actually feeling. Because they are friend, he does not realize that she already get his heart. It seems like a friend wall is blocking his eyes. If there a guy there who really interesting in noon, she seems to interest in him too, he will realize that the person he feel, needs and love is noon, not ae. For ae, he only like her because she is pretty, not a love.

ImCool

sarNie Egg
awww i love this lakorn aon and noon are so cute! I just want him to realize that he love noon already dammit! lol gosh this lakorn is funny as well! and ae is soo pretty! i like the way they dress her up in this lakorn!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i agree.... she definitely looks different from Nang Barbp or something like that... and i have to saw... Aon is still breathtaking in a way.... i think it's his voice that mezmerize me each time i see him....LOL

tang071

sarNie Elites
lol i totally agree with you there SunStar about aon. eps.16 is cute. aon finds noon and tries to find out whats wrong. he says he is there to find his fiance to be. he asks why she is acting like a girl. she says that she is like a typical normal girl who doesnt want to marry someone who doesnt love her. noon cries and tries to hide but aon stops her and hugs her. it starts to rain and the two are left to hide in a cave. aon gets closer to noon bc she is cold and he asks why she was crying. noon is not mad at him but walks away. they must spend the night bc its dark they start a fire. noon secretly looks at aon. he makes fun of noon drawing a heart on the ground. he says he probablly loves ae. noon draws a line through the middle of the heart. ae blindfolds tao and takes him to her house. aon and noon reminisce about the past.

donna

sarNie Adult
man aon is so stupid! he was like you wouldn't know how it feels cuz u've never been in love. noon was like who sed that i don't know how it feels? i was like stupid, look deeper into her words! ugh, made me so mad. and at the part where they were on the cliff and she tried to get away from him. she was crying all up in his face. how could he not know then that she loves him? i agree, there needs to be another guy. he's taking too long to figure out that she loves him. :angry:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just wish Noon would just start falling for someone else so it can hurt Aon more than ever... he's so blind!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hmmmm ombuddha I agree with you guys there needs to be anothe guy would be cute to see Aon getting jealous ... just like in jai diew when kwans friend shows up from america..... and they make note jealous.. .. well who knows maybe thats how it will be someone that knew noon from school shows up and blah blah etc etc.. but that would be so awesome!! I feel so sorry for noon :( shes in love with a blind dummy!! ugh ugh!!!!

and hahahh still cant get over Tao and how he is such a wimp lolsss

tang071

sarNie Elites
no need for another guy!! bc aon has confessed his love for noon. the two will be getting engaged and married soon.