Kuan Kammatep

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL...Diamend I saw mabye one epi. of Plearng Prai and I was a goner. Beside, the fact they have some cute cast that was all the lakorn offer to me. :loool:

Wow! They almost shelve Kuam Kamathep? I bet they regret thinking about it now. I agree, I think majority of it is due to Matt, she pulled it off very nicely in this lakorn. I think she's what made the show whole. As for Tye goes, his character in her gets a little boring at times but Matt is able to balance it out.

I think they should take a chance on her. This lakorn didn't get the promotion it should. I couldn't find anything really on them. Unlike, Plearng Prai there were quite a few out there and look what happened?

This lakorn just proved just because you are a big star does not mean people are going to tune into the lakorn. As the ratings show, the other big name shows didn't do quite well compared to this one.

I wonder now that Kuan Kamathep isn't doing that bad....are they going to give Matt more lakorns or they just ignored her? After this is over, I'll have the one with Mart to look forward to. :yahoo:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I think they should take a chance on her. This lakorn didn't get the promotion it should. I couldn't find anything really on them. Unlike, Plearng Prai there were quite a few out there and look what happened?

This lakorn just proved just because you are a big star does not mean people are going to tune into the lakorn. As the ratings show, the other big name shows didn't do quite well compared to this one.

I wonder now that Kuan Kamathep isn't doing that bad....are they going to give Matt more lakorns or they just ignored her? After this is over, I'll have the one with Mart to look forward to. :yahoo:
I think if Matt wanted to be a big star, she can. The talent and public interest is there....it's only if she really wants it and goes after it like certain people ie. Pinky, Yard, Pancake...they take all kinds of work. Matt's like Ning K in the respect that she's got the whole package but she's modest about I guess. I too want to see Ch. 3 push her like Margee and Taew as the next generation for the Channel. In my opinion Matt's talent and looks surpasses those girls, Margee looks like a nang rai to me, acting is so-so...Taew is pretty but generic all around...And yet they're the ones getting magazine and media coverage. Those girls lucked out they got to work with bigger producers and directors with pull. More Matt please, she's carrying a hit lakorn on her own practically. I think someone mentioned that she's only in her first year of college; I bet she's offered things here and there but she's only taking what she can with other things going on in her life. She has time.

Bou

sarNie Adult
I think if Matt wanted to be a big star, she can. The talent and public interest is there....it's only if she really wants it and goes after it like certain people ie. Pinky, Yard, Pancake...they take all kinds of work. Matt's like Ning K in the respect that she's got the whole package but she's modest about I guess. I too want to see Ch. 3 push her like Margee and Taew as the next generation for the Channel. In my opinion Matt's talent and looks surpasses those girls, Margee looks like a nang rai to me, acting is so-so...Taew is pretty but generic all around...And yet they're the ones getting magazine and media coverage. Those girls lucked out they got to work with bigger producers and directors with pull. More Matt please, she's carrying a hit lakorn on her own practically. I think someone mentioned that she's only in her first year of college; I bet she's offered things here and there but she's only taking what she can with other things going on in her life. She has time.
I totally agree with you! I hope to see her in more lakorns too...Ive seen Matt in the lakorn with yard and pat and tye but for some reason I've never paid much attention to her maybe it was bc her role wasnt like the main focus or anything but ever since Ive started watching kuan kammathep, I instantly fell inlove with her! I hope Ch.3 starts to promote her more. I'll be mad if they dont! Im waiting for her lakorn with Mart to come out! and yes she does have time, shes still young right? I guess right now her main focus is school. Her time will come!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with you! I hope to see her in more lakorns too...Ive seen Matt in the lakorn with yard and pat and tye but for some reason I've never paid much attention to her maybe it was bc her role wasnt like the main focus or anything but ever since Ive started watching kuan kammathep, I instantly fell inlove with her! I hope Ch.3 starts to promote her more. I'll be mad if they dont! Im waiting for her lakorn with Mart to come out! and yes she does have time, shes still young right? I guess right now her main focus is school. Her time will come!
It would be really difficult for her to really focus only in acting and reach stardom since she prioritizes her study. Unlike other stars at her age like pancake and kwan (i think the two are one or two years older than her),they seem to be really into acting and put their studies a side.

I am sure Matt will reach stardom if she goes for it.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I like her when she played with Kong S. just didn't like the lakorn and I saw a girl with a bucket full of potential. Then came her lakorn with Nott she did well being in a comedy but like Kuan Kamathep I didn't hear much about that lakorn. Then came Kuan Kamathep and knew she is a rising star.

What are the odds that the audience would watch her lakorn with an evening time slot vs. janie/lome or aff and bie lakorn with a primetime slot.
The audience must see something in her acting to keep coming back. I'm hoping it's education that's keeping her from working more. I think no matter how big of a star you are, education should never be left behind. She does have the package to be the "it" girl. Yes, it's a good thing she's still young or else I would hate to see such talent wasted.

**Epi. 26 :lol: Sara's grandma is such a darling...only she can make it looks cute being classy and sarcastic at the same time. Roger is officially too nice to be with Kingkeo. I love how Kingkeo got locked inside the restroom. :D No matter how mad Sara and Watit is at each other, they still share the same bed, that's the first for a lakorn.

Next epi. look cute with Watit bringing Sara flowers..only to think he saw Roger kissing Sara. :p

Bou

sarNie Adult
It would be really difficult for her to really focus only in acting and reach stardom since she prioritizes her study. Unlike other stars at her age like pancake and kwan (i think the two are one or two years older than her),they seem to be really into acting and put their studies a side.

I am sure Matt will reach stardom if she goes for it.
Yea, Im glad that shes putting her focus on her studies, I think its very important for her and other celebrities to have somethiing to fall back on if the entertainment business does not work out too well for them. School is important but at the same time I just want to see her in more lakorns lol for my own selfish reasons lol...

Im rooting for Matt all the way!

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode..lol.. :lol:
It doesn't look like it's ending soon but it really is. I so gonna miss Watit and Sara :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
matt and tye make a cute couple even though i don't think tye is all dat cute but they make a cute couple. aww imma miss dem too especially sara lol

agreed!

i didn't even know that matt had a lakorn with nott! thanks for sharing that!

love that commercial of matt's w/ andrew cronin for bsc cosmetology...she looked so pretty in there...

i do think that now matt will gradually draw attention to herself and that she'll get her share of fame over time...she's pretty talented so she won't go unnoticed for much longer.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
seem like matt gains more fans now including me. haha, it would be a lot of fun to leave comment on her next lakorn with matt.

little

sarNie Adult
i just finish ep 26 today and i'm starting to like roger and kingkeo character too luv and hate relationship it's my type

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
epi 27, i think sara didn't do the right thing. she is so stubborn and thoughtless. she didn't open her mind enough for watit.

little

sarNie Adult
Yes...the "R" scene..dang did it had to end when it's getting good...
what sunrise? there's an R scene about to happen. god i can't wait to see 27 i kind of sense it there will be one cuz thai lakorn and luv and hate relationship normally has one so yep if there is i am sooo happy. luv matt and tye there are the best couple that i like and the only lakorn i'm watching right now others aren't interesting.