Kuan Kammatep

cecilia

Staff member
If they are sleeping in the same bed, then they might have a willing. We just might not see it. It would be funny a few epis later she found out she's pregnant. :D
isn't that what the KAMMATHEP grants us for --- lovely if it's true ^^

Bou

sarNie Adult
It would definitely be a swt ending if they had a willing and in turn she gets preggo lol...lets wait and see

Natsume

sarNie Adult
oh no I hope she's not... I don't like it when the n'ek get pregnant.... I don't know.... seems like they are forced to be together because of the baby and not because they chose to... U_U

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think with this one it'll be hell for Watit's family. The grandma especially. Imagine a great grandkid from the side of the family that she can't stand. Evil isn't it? By then, Watit and Sara should be in love. I want a baby, but highly doubt it will be one. :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh, Roger bad timing. From the preview, they put too much makeup on him. I actually wanted him to hold off on appearing for another couple of episodes. Watit and Sara are just starting their honeymoon phase.

Epi. 23 is sweet. It was nice of Watit to have that little surprise for Sara. It's always romantic to view the sunset with someone you love. The part where they sat together at night, it was too funny how two stars and an upside down moon made it looked like a happy face.

Love the part where Watit held Sara's hand for the first time. The shyness in him is so adorable. Though, the part where they just lay there and held hands in bed took the cake. They look so content just laying there like that. There are so many giddy moments between them this epi.

Tomorrow epi, the drama starts up again. Considering Roger is here. Watit isn't going to like it since he is starting to like, perhaps love Sara already. Roger is here, then it means that Kingkeo will be a bigger thorn in Watit's and Sara marriage.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
aaahh!!! the laying in bed scene was great!!! its just too bad it wasnt the aftermath of a willing scene...... i was really hoping for one.. *sigh*
but i guess it makes sense.. they've only gotten to know each other and fall in love.. a willing scene would have made it seem rushed at this point..
maybe now that roger is in the picture.. we will get an "R' scene instead... hehe....

Ana

sarNie Adult
I am so piss my wm recorder is not working. My PC was acting funny so I did system recovery and now my pc is working fine but my recoder is acting stupid. Anywayz i downloaded another recoder and set it to pro mode and the setting thing i change it to 4000 like peaches told me but it's still not working. Can someone help me please? can't record my Kuan Kammathep HQ. I'm so mad!

Anyhow, I luv epiosde 21, 22 and 23 damn I love the whole lakorn actually..LOL..Tye is so hot yelling at Matt...keke..he is so officially the hottest male actor on my list..LOL even Cee is becoming #2 :lol: . ePISODE 22 IS SO CUTE. I love the part thart he's just sitting wanting to call Matt but didn't..lol..stuggling to do it or not. He so miss her :D . And than at nite he took her pillow and hug it :p NARAK MAKkkkkkkkkkkkk

Episode 23 is full of romance. Sooooooooo cute!!
tomorrow the long awaited Roger comes in <_<
I'm not looking foward to him too much now. And in the opening credit it shows that he gets annoying kingkaew, well i hope they dun spend too much time on them ...lol...I'm rooting for jealousy scene though B)

little

sarNie Adult
l luv their sweet scenes adorable. Too bad they didn't break their rules but I enjoy it but hopefully tye get very jealous enough when roger comes in. I bet he will do anything to get sara back. more jealousy

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ai yai yai OMG roger is sooooo...okay lets just say hes so funky looking i cant even find words to described him. (they couldnt find a better looking roger?) :huh:

i just hope watit tries to win sara's heart alone. without any help from that kingkeo girl.. (everyone should know what type of help she will offer...boy wouldnt she love to jump in to "help" in a heartbeat!)

ugh her yelling is starting to really bug me! <_<

lots of watit and sara moments today... adorable as always! ^_^

Ana

sarNie Adult
Tye was the sweetest thing today. He held Matt hand when they went back home in front of his grandma..keke..he told them it's his idea for the honeymoon and he held Matt hand so she'll hush not to talk back to granny..lol..and when they went to visit grandpa they held eachother hand throughout. They are so cute. Than later at nite he gave her that musis box and he shyly hug her from the back..keke..he asked her for another chance to be a good husband. She told him she'll be a good wife as well and he huged her more tightly. The next morning Roger called he's at her house..lol..Tye was for sure jealous..LOL..can't wait for tomorrow :p

cecilia

Staff member
Tye was the sweetest thing today. He held Matt hand when they went back home in front of his grandma..keke..he told them it's his idea for the honeymoon and he held Matt hand so she'll hush not to talk back to granny..lol..and when they went to visit grandpa they held eachother hand throughout. They are so cute. Than later at nite he gave her that musis box and he shyly hug her from the back..keke..he asked her for another chance to be a good husband. She told him she'll be a good wife as well and he huged her more tightly. The next morning Roger called he's at her house..lol..Tye was for sure jealous..LOL..can't wait for tomorrow :p
that sound awesome .. can't wait to watch it later
thanks for the spoiler ^^

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yep it was sooooooooo cute and by the way I'm soooooooo happy my wm recoder worked just now :yahoo: now I can record Kuan Kammathep and Plerng Prai HQ :yahoo: :yahoo:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Yep it was sooooooooo cute and by the way I'm soooooooo happy my wm recoder worked just now :yahoo: now I can record Kuan Kammathep and Plerng Prai HQ :yahoo: :yahoo:
Seem like you are really fond of Tye, right Ana? well it would be good if you could make MVs of the two lakorn, just the pra nang selected scenes.

Oh i think roger is quite cute, but they seem to really put a lot of make up on him. What is the point to give him eye liners and eye shade????

Oh i notice that roger is a bit taller than Tye.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh, gosh, Roger is all sort of wrong. :lol: He looks too girly for me.

I like a jealous Watit. It's funny how Roger just hug Sara so freely as if no one else exist around him. The look on Watit's face when Roger first hugged her was priceless.

The part where Watit hugged Sara from the back is just romantic. The way he shyly hugged her make it more a sweet moment. Too bad their honeymooon moment doesn't last long. Roger is now in the picture then Kingkeo makes her unwanted appearnace again the next epi. <_<

LOL...when they got back from their honeymoon and went home, the way Watit quickly grabbed a hold of Sara's hand just to keep her quiet...hahhha...How quickly a husband knows his wife's action. :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yup, I am. I'm very fond of Tye :p
I'm planning to make MV's of KK and PP too. But it won't be anything gr8 just them cute scenes put together ^_^

I think Roger and KingKaew look alike..LOL..
But he's okay. I just dun like his hairstyle and makeup on him :rolleyes:
And I hate when they speak they go I...you..I..you..lol..can they talk normal? :lol:

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
tye is hot he`s one of those peke that have a really cute face...today esp. was cute but it wasnt enough sweet scene roger show up to early i hope in the next esp. watit get really jealous and R sara so she can get pregnant.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I get this feeling Roger will either team up with King Kao and both be up to no good... But mostly I feel that Roger genuinely cares for Sara enough where he is going to help get King Kao out of Sara and Watit's hands.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I somehow, like the relationship between Roger and Sara. If anything, Roger might turn Kingkeo around and make her a better person. Roger does seemed to sincerely care for Sara in a way that there's no agenda behind him. Since they have a history together he may love her enough to truly want her to be happy.