Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

kermint

sarNie Adult
yep. Janies singing in here too

wow, shes seeking revenge?..but if she kills people then wont that make her a vilian. Well, in an article it said that Rome/Ja are pairing up but when i saw the opening Janie/Rome were posing together. Maybe 2 of the girls will like him
hey, tina. i think got something mistake 555 about janie's character.

yeah. janie's character is about something seeking revenge for her mom, but her mom's character is the one who bad and kils people in this lakorn 555. so sorry for the mistake lol girl...

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, tina. i think got something mistake 555 about janie's character.

yeah. janie's character is about something seeking revenge for her mom, but her mom's character is the one who bad and kils people in this lakorn 555. so sorry for the mistake lol girl...
lol. its okay. atleast now we know that janie wont be killing anyone

as for the article, it was from khaosod

kermint

sarNie Adult
lol. its okay. atleast now we know that janie wont be killing anyone

as for the article, it was from khaosod
yeah i also think that MAM J. isn't Janie's mom in this lakorn too. maybe i just misunderstand what i've read it. i will take some time to read more and know all of the character who's who lol.

for sure janie not the only who kill anyone in the lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah i also think that MAM J. isn't Janie's mom in this lakorn too. maybe i just misunderstand what i've read it. i will take some time to read more and know all of the character who's who lol.

for sure janie not the only who kill anyone in the lakorn.
oh okay

well, i guess we just have to wait and see. Both Ja/Janie are singing in here

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I'm excited about this lakorn.
They have alot of good older generation cast in here. I don't like Janie's hair, hopefully it won't be like this through out the lakorn. Jaja, looks really casual in the pics.

Can't wait.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell me if it's just me or what....does Rome look like Kwan's husband (he's in this lakorn also)? Do they relate or what? I don't think Rome is that hot.....for me anyways.

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to Joy, P'Nok Sinjai is also in here. wow!..dont know whos gonna stand out the most cuz theres so many great daras in here. P'Gai is brining back all the older daras lol.

credit to NongMam @ ITL

We would say that she was mean enough in "Jom Jai". but Joy Rinalee says that in "Groong Thep Ratree"
of Ch3 that has just started filming,

"My Character is P'Thu Nuntida's daughter, but p'Mam Jintara takes me in her care. I stay in the house like no one loves me. I am good in front of dad. But behind his back, I'm always getting slapped and hit. So I become a kid with problems. Well, my character in this lakorn is supposed to be more mean than in the lakorn "Jom Jai." It's hard to play it too because every actor/actress is really good. I would act with P'Mam all the time and in the lakorn we would always fight. But then later on(the ending) everything would turn out ok once I find out the truth about my mom."

You are a n'ek, and how is it that you are turn into a nang rai?

"The character is good. It's really hard and I just want to try something [/B]new. I really want to play in this lakorn because it has all the good actors/esses that I admire like P'Nok Sinjai, p'Ben Jarunee, p'Thu Nuntida. They are all the older generation actors/esses."

tinah

sarNie Coma
Can someone tell me if it's just me or what....does Rome look like Kwan's husband (he's in this lakorn also)? Do they relate or what? I don't think Rome is that hot.....for me anyways.
yeh, Kwans husband(Nott) is also in this lakorn

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
ROME!!! the hot doctor in Rung Nok Bon Plai Mai?? :drool:

EWWW! Janie's hair makes her look like the mother instead of the daughter. Hopefully she'll ditch it later on.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling

[/quote]

WOW :drool: :drool: i didn't know he had a body like that! definitely watching it. :spin:

another seeking revenge movie? it seems like everyone's seeking revenge nowadays :rolleyes: how original. hmm if i seek revenge, maybe i'll end up with a hot Thai guy like Rome. :clap: