tinah

sarNie Coma
more likely n'ek would be vill. her and son is the like the only newbie that exact promotes the most. but yea, i perfer having their older gen in here

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hmmmm I remember seeing the Bird and Kwang version, despite not really remembering the storyline,I remember feeling and I know that this is somewhat of an epic story to tell. So When i saw that Bie was up for the lead role I'm with the majority here thinking "hell no!' Bie, to me (don't jump on me Bie fanclub) is so mediocre in EVERY way, looks, singing, dancing, acting, etc.I know that tons of people love him and I can see why he totally fulfills what the masses are looking for as far as a pop entertainer goes, and he's a hard worker, but I really resent the Exact bosses for pushing him onto the masses with providing him with a lot of the top high profile projects... Yeah it's a matter of opinion and it's in their control to do so but c'mon he doesn't deserve everything...

I'm not for the idea of Exact doing this remake either. They add almost too much drama to the drama lol. They do make some rare gems here and there, (CHING CHANG!)Do you guys think they could pull a Ch.3 and borrow an actress or an actor or both to do this? Probably not huh? They like to keep it in the Exact family.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hmmmm I remember seeing the Bird and Kwang version, despite not really remembering the storyline,I remember feeling and I know that this is somewhat of an epic story to tell. So When i saw that Bie was up for the lead role I'm with the majority here thinking "hell no!' Bie, to me (don't jump on me Bie fanclub) is so mediocre in EVERY way, looks, singing, dancing, acting, etc.I know that tons of people love him and I can see why he totally fulfills what the masses are looking for as far as a pop entertainer goes, and he's a hard worker, but I really resent the Exact bosses for pushing him onto the masses with providing him with a lot of the top high profile projects... Yeah it's a matter of opinion and it's in their control to do so but c'mon he doesn't deserve everything... I'm not for the idea of Exact doing this remake either. They add almost too much drama to the drama lol. They do make some rare gems here and there, (CHING CHANG!)Do you guys think they could pull a Ch.3 and borrow an actress or an actor or both to do this? Probably not huh? They like to keep it in the Exact family.
they would could collaborate with ch3 if they wanted to but most of the time its always with with ch7 :(

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
they would could collaborate with ch3 if they wanted to but most of the time its always with with ch7 :(
Ahh well..... if you guys start a petition I'll sign it! hahaha.

Just for fun, if I were to produce this, I'd put my new obsession up for the lead role, NADECH ahhahaha. He's Japanese, he's hot, has charisma and I think sometimes they oughta give meaty roles to newbies who really have potential obviously and build from there... Yeah there's the debate about roles being too good for a newbie but that's kinda the point, to help them catapult faster into stardom with the potential that's already there. Getting off topic sorry, like a lot of the recent remakes had veteran actors playing classic parts like Wanida and it's a great remake, but I think good roles like that should be given to newbies sometimes as more of an indicator to audiences like hey this is the guy or girl to look out for.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i would not complain if exact borrows barry. i am not a fan but i am interested in him from his lakorn bhs clips with yaya.i would chose him over bie. although bie has been in the industry longer, i see more potential in barry.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah there's the debate about roles being too good for a newbie but that's kinda the point, to help them catapult faster into stardom with the potential that's already there. Getting off topic sorry, like a lot of the recent remakes had veteran actors playing classic parts like Wanida and it's a great remake, but I think good roles like that should be given to newbies sometimes as more of an indicator to audiences like hey this is the guy or girl to look out for.
That's a good point you make and I agree with you on that b/c after all, that's the reason why it is being remade in the first place, so that a new generation can discover it's magic...........but the thing is for Koo Gum, b/c it's such a melodramatic storyline and the roles of Kobori and Angsumalin are such complex roles, you really have to cast someone that really knows what they are doing. You have Kobori, an honorable and stern soldier but is also a very gentle and loving man. As for Angsumalin, she's prideful and very resentful of him b/c she sees him as the enemy but yet she loves him. There's a lot of internal turmoil with these two characters and the actors that portray these roles have to be able to convey a lot of emotions, love, and pain through their eyes b/c that is the heart of these characters.

Some storylines you can lessen the intensity or make it more comical, like Wanida, and can still keep the integrity of the characters and the storyline, but in my opinion, for Koo Gum, you can't approach this storyline any other way than a melodrama b/c that is the beauty of this lakorn, that the characters' situation is so agonizing that you can't help but ache for them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think it depends on how long they have been in the industry or whether they are a newbie or not. It has to do with skills and yes this has to do with physical appearance as well, you wouldn't want a white person play an Asian role? Some are more gifted than other that they just instantly have that quality in them. A few has to work for it. I have seen Barry, he could just might be able to protray Kobori even though he's a newbie.

lol @ the comment about Exact doing drama on drama. Koo Kum is already dramatic enough. They are totally gonna go beyond their usual level of exaggeration and dramatic event in this lakorn. It is just best they leave this to another production.

cecilia

Staff member
^Barry can be Kobori just like MARK too -- I actually think they would look good as KOBORI and make you fall in love with their kind and gentle heart. I feel sorry for both guys in their lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, they did not too long ago but we're just saying that if ch5 decide to do a collaboration .. these new actors can pull off the japanese role of kobori.

ah, speaking of ch3 actor -- i was watching power team concert and think that Fon lek can pull of Angsumalin role -- she looks beautiful with less makeup.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
P'O with Khun Nok Sinjai ^.^ Is that for some new drama of EXACT???
I am so happy that P'O get better now and congrats that he play with Khun Nok, because that was his dream hihi Khun Nok is his IDOL (my too after Pi Aom)>.<

Finally we will work together,Yeah!!!Love to work with @NokSinjai kub!(O's wrote)

Khun Nok wrote on her twitter that this is fitting for new drama of X'act

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
okay...i'm lost here? (maybe cuz i've been gone for so long lol) I was informed he's not playing Koo Gun. Bie was asked and he replied he has no clue about Koo Gun or remaking it, but he's will be starring in something exact never done b4??? i'm guessing some kind of period lakorn???? Something new, or maybe exact hardly ever does. but who knows nothing ever turns out like wat everyone thinks anyway. it may b better or worse lol

but man, Nok is so pretty for a woman that age...thanks 4 the pic. from the back i think i can spy Bie lol

remem

sarNie Hatchling
okay...i'm lost here? (maybe cuz i've been gone for so long lol) I was informed he's not playing Koo Gun. Bie was asked and he replied he has no clue about Koo Gun or remaking it, but he's will be starring in something exact never done b4??? i'm guessing some kind of period lakorn???? Something new, or maybe exact hardly ever does. but who knows nothing ever turns out like wat everyone thinks anyway. it may b better or worse lol

but man, Nok is so pretty for a woman that age...thanks 4 the pic. from the back i think i can spy Bie lol
Yes, Koo Gum is going to be Bie's Musical. And if it's going to be Musical then it won't have Koo Gum in TV Series[lakorn].