aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahhhhhh then yes!!! we won't have to worry about koo gum remake lakorn anymore.. whoot whoot.. whoooo.. so happy now.. ahahhaa...

anyways.. gosh.. p'oh is so darn cute!!! and gosh nok is so damn beautiful for her age.. <3

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wheewww!!! its not a lakorn...

anyways i juz wanted to add..I tink Joy R. would be a cool Angsumali...very Thai look to her...and tough look as well

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so confuse by all of this is it a lakorn or a musical??? I read at jakjann blog and she said that its not a musical but a lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh then wonder who's the Angsumali. Don't think Joy R will fit the role since she is with ch3 in all her entire lakorn.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Bie Vs Nok Sinjai Vs Grand, oh Anuchyd, May Fuengarom, Namtarn thestar5, tono thestar ........

Producer&Director is Boyd Takonkiat Veravan.

I guess the story seem like a love for thousand years of Nok Sinjai and Bie and Grand in thousand years ago.
It has a part of ancient times by Bie and Nok Sinjai.
Present age, the story about dancing, Grand Vs Numtarn.
Oh is dancing's teacher. And maybe can see Bie in dancing part.

jakjann

Jakjann
Bie Vs Nok Sinjai Vs Grand, oh Anuchyd, May Fuengarom, Namtarn thestar5, tono thestar ........

I guess the story seem like a love for thousand years of Nok Sinjai and Bie and Grand in thousand years ago.

Yes I already love this drama, want to know what the name it has^^
The owner of this topic should change the name of drama ...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG so Grand is also in here too. I'm so happy to see Grand again.

jakjann

Jakjann
OMG so Grand is also in here too. I'm so happy to see Grand again.
I wonder who will pair up with Grand at the end, because Namtan pair up with A Narin (Singer from OST RONG RAM PEE and the actor from Ginaree See Rong the one who act as son from James and Kob Tongsith)

SO HAPPY THAT a lot of The star are in here XDD
TONO, Grand, Bie and Namtan^^
And Khun boy is the producer and director this drama will get a lots of ratings sure^^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So Grand isn't pairing up with Bie? Will I just hope at the end she get someone and not end up along with out anyone.

Jakjann just want to ask you is this a lakorn or a musical?

viicky

sarNie Egg
Wow, Khun Boy come back to be the director of Bie's lakorn again.

I heard that Bie&Mew lakorn, which Khun Boy was the director in 2006, got the high rating that year.

And Dok Ruk Rim Tang also got no.1 rating of exact's lakorn right now.

Hope this lakorn will be the great one.

Thanks for the news.

iconry

sarNie Egg

I've heard you have Bie's character and the summary, why you didn't post ah, remem?
Anyway I think main actress is Nok Sinjai.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
New biggest drama of Exact with The Star Family
Bie The Star 3 - , Grand The Star 5, Tono The Star 6, Namtan The Star 5,Nok Sinjai, O Anuchit , May Fuengarom and A Narin(ALL Confirmed) And the name of this drama is still a secret.

Namtan The star act as Nang rai her name in this drama is PIN and she is someone who can dancing well, Grand The star act as someone who can really good dancing, too.
And Namtan has fall in Love with Tono but Tono fall in love with Grand The Star so because of this Namtan and Grand will be a rival. O Anuchit act as a dancing teacher (??). A Narin will pair up with Namtan The Star. Khun Boy is the director of this drama and the opening ceremony is @10. October 2010.

Bie and Nok are Couple in this drama (o_O really??? OMG!!!) Khun Nok came from other time and they fall in love each other. But before this happening, Bie and Grand are couple, but Tono love Grand, Namtan loves Tono and A Narin loves Namtan.... OMG that is very confusing XDD What a circle of Love >.<

I love all of the cast!!! I HOPE NOTHING WILL CHANGING >.<
Genre: Musical Drama
Starring: Bie Sukrit Wisetkaew,& Nok Sinjai Plengpanitch.
Tono The Star 6 , Grand The Star 5, Namtan The Star 5, A Narin, May Fuengarom and O Anuchit.

About Ritz The Star, he will have a new drama, too. Maybe it is other new drama of exact but it isn't Sae Sreang Klaeng Ruk and maybe his new drama will have the opening ceremony on the same day likes this new drama.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awwh, so they changed it? well, anyways can't wait for all exact lakorns!! ^_^ hope they'll find a title for this soon.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
awww...so is NOK n Bie gonna be a pair??? well anyway i'm fine with that. cuz i freaken LOVE NOK SINJAI! she's one of my favorite actresses. can't wait for the opening ceremony!!! Nok was so beautiful during the fitting :wub:

jakjann

Jakjann
The Opening Ceremony from Bie's new drama with Khun Nok Sinjai and other THE STAR gang is moved/changing to November 2010.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn have changed to start shooting on November already.

Exact Co's public relation official has confirmed to news reporters that Korea sent an invitation to Bie to represent Thailand at the Asia Song Festival 2010. [on October 23, 2010]

One part of Boyd Takonkiat's interviews:

Why did Korea pick Bie to participate in asia song festival in this year?
Boy: It was a suddenly. When they contact us i wasn't in thailand. They speak to us that they really want Bie to participate in, and want the answer in 1-2 days. It's fortunately his schedule on many projects will be on November. And I think this is a good opportunity for an artist, becuz this event can be say that it's biggest asia song event. I'm very proud to let Bie in.

What you will prepare for BIE's performance?
BOY: We have prepared his famous songs which it was very succeed in Thailand such as "heart's rhythm", "HUG"
The performances will be modern style of "heart's rhythm" and Thai's traditional one from HuG song. .....
If you have heard 2 songs, they would know that these songs are totally different in 2 styles.
"Heart rhythm" is a very modern style of music .. but "HUG" is Thai style ... we want him to sing the song style of these 2 ....

One part of Bie's interviews:

How do you feel that Korea Ministry of Culture has extended an invitation to you?
BIE: I'm so glad and be honored that I will participate in the Asian Song Festival. Many GMM artists used to go abroad to participate large-scale events such as GOLF & MIKE, ICE, PEK, CHIN .. This time, it's me I feel very excited because I have never participated in such a large event before.

What experience you think you will get from this?
Bie: Actually I want to tell, I never thought about the opportunity to perform on stage in Korea. However I also have my favorite Korean singers, and this time I can be on the same stage of many famous artists. I think this time my show will have in Thai style too.

Bie's Profile by Korea.

Asia Song Festival Performers >>> http://asf.kofice.or.kr/html_en/sub02_01.htm#boa

remem

sarNie Hatchling
The Opening Ceremony from Bie's new drama with Khun Nok Sinjai and other THE STAR gang is moved/changing to September 2010.
Oh You posted the time nearly to me,hehe. I just saw your post, i think maybe i wrote long time, :D

edit: wait, i just noticed maybe you wrote wrong month, september passed already, haa. come back to edit too.

jakjann

Jakjann
Oh You posted the time nearly to me,hehe. I just saw your post, i think maybe i wrote long time, :D

edit: wait, i just noticed maybe you wrote wrong month, september passed already, haa. come back to edit too.
Ups ^^^´´
You re right I mean November 2010 >.<