Kraithong 2015

mia07

Introvert
x0unerthanlater said:
The actor that plays Chalawan is kinda hottttt.  :crush:
Totally! He was eye candy in Juntra Suriyakat as Ong In but instantly liked him frm his debut, Jaoying TangOn

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Totally! He was eye candy in Juntra Suriyakat as Ong In but instantly liked him frm his debut, Jaoying TangOn

Omg, you're right! I totally fell for him as Ong In, in Juntra Suriyakat! I wonder why they don't just make him p'ek. I hate the new boran p'eks. They look too weak and young. Lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
x0unerthanlater said:

Omg, you're right! I totally fell for him as Ong In, in Juntra Suriyakat! I wonder why they don't just make him p'ek. I hate the new boran p'eks. They look too weak and young. Lol

I agree he should play pra ek. I think he has the body and looks. 

mia07

Introvert
BaBeeLaiLai said:

I agree he should play pra ek. I think he has the body and looks. 
Ikr? And he can act and is manly.. I hope he gets to be praek soon.. I would wanna see him pair up with Fah.. She is one of the new actresses who is enjoyable to watch bcuz she's not weak - she always play a rough naek and I like that..

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Pond and AOL in Mon Nakarat were cute too, But Pond and fat are going to be hot if they paired up.. I was hoping Koh Kaya Sith was remake. To be honest, I wonder why Pond isn't pra-ek since he can axt, he is really talented and manly compared to the other actors who are girly. Not to say Pond has a damp hot sexy body!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kaitong used to be one of my grandpa's favorite tale told to us at bedtime. I hope they Don't butcher this. Oh who am I kidding, they'll drag this to no end!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
So Kaew Na Mah ended yet or naw? Lol! I wanna watch this because of Pond man! :p
I think Kaew NaMah will never end. Lol. Now they added nonsense into this lakorn. Arg..

Life003

sarNie Egg
I just got back into watching boran Lakorn, did this Lakorn already aired?