KOREAN SERIES: Only You

Ana

sarNie Adult
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
will the main guy find out he have a son at the end of the series? you can just say yes or not. that's all.
[post="53623"][/post]​
Yes, he did find out.

SaSa

sarNie Egg
I'm really enjoying this series. I love the main girl, she's hilarious takes no shit from anyone. He was so close to finding out that the boy was his son.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I know, this series is really good. I think the most annoying thing about the lead actress is when she says "huh" when someone asks her something or says something to her. But yeah, I'm totally enjoying this drama/comedy.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see what's going to happen.. Sarn is playing with us.. She keep us wait as we go crazy for it.. Wonder what's going to happen next. I wonder if he's going to know now the Jin=sol is his son and how will he react toward her..

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my Gosh.. He say the child is his... Wow this series is getting really hot..Please Sarn hurry and upload the rest.. Oh my ohmy this is such a torture.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I really like it.. That girl what's her suay something is really bad.. She offer herself.. Can't wait to see the rest.. I wish Eeaju just slap her when she say that.. Oh let along.. Make her run away to Italy with her son.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
it's getting interesting...full of drama...the other girl is kinda mean..

Thank u SarN for uploading

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Thank you sarn for all the uploads...I am sooo enjoying this drama...but man most of the character just gets on my last nerves sometime except the p'ke I sometime feel soo bad for him cause he's always trying to do everything for na'ke then he gets yell at from her....huh....but soo far I'm loving it ...hehehe

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
MORE MORE MORE... how could hyun-jae's father be so cruel.. How could he hurt his son like that? He witness that he grew up without a mother and now he's doing it to his grandson? the other is so cruel and piteful.