KOREAN SERIES: Only You

mchanth00

sarNie Egg
:sweat: do i have to pay for it ? i went to the site and i didn't find anything .i don't want to bother you so much but if you have time, can you help me with it please ?can you show me how to do it?thank you for your help !!!! ;)

mchanth00

sarNie Egg
:( :( :( does anybody have only you for uploading? i am really into it and i could only find two episodes ,where is the rest?can somebody please help me,please ,please? :wavecry: :wavecry:

slee00

sarNie Adult
I REALLY LOVE THIS DRAMA...MY OPINION, THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES....VERY WELL WRITTEN AND INTERESTING CASTS ...EVEN THE THE LITTLE BOY IS VERY CUTE AND HE PLAYED HIS ROLE WELL....

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
omg hearing u guys talk so much bout this movie makes me want to watch it can someone tell me the summary plz........................................ i wanna noe wat it about n' can anyone tell me where to download it

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
^^

Synopsis: Eun Jae (Han Chae Young) is a very stubborn, prideful, and head-strong girl who has a passion for cooking. Because she does not have an interest in studying, she runs away to Italy before she graduates from high school to enroll in cooking school. Her high school friend, who loves her dearly and shares her passion for cooking, comes along with her.

Han Yi-Joon (Jo Hyun Jae) is from a wealthy family who owns a large hotel and various restaurants. He travels to Italy to attend his estranged mother’s wedding and there he runs into Eun Jae, who had also been seeking the mother, who happens to be a chef, to learn the secrets to making great pasta. She comforts Yi-Joon, who is distraught over his mother remarrying, and they make love. She ends up pregnant and has to give up her dream - but does not tell Yi-Joon.

6 years later, they have all returned to live in Korea - Eun Jae working low paying cooking jobs, Yi-Joon taking over the operations of his family’s restaurant, and Eun Jae’s friend working as a chef for one of the restarurants owned by Yi-Joon and supporting Eun Jae’s family, including the child born out of wedlock, financially because they have fallen on hard times. Yi-Joon still has feelings for EunJae and they run into each other just as he is looking for a new chef for his restaurant - with her in mind. The dramatic tension unfolds as the three main characters work out their feelings for each other as they work together in close proximity.

credit of summary from silentregrets.com site.

cikna

sarNie Adult
This drama has just started 3 days ago in malaysia. I read a few views just now, this story wil be around 16-17 episodes rite? So, I guess this drama will be aired for over a month here in Malaysia. I got hooked in the second episode. Cannot wait until the lead male character meets his son!

slee00

sarNie Adult
Oh I know! When he met his son at the front yard, they both were very polite...the little boy was so adorable! The dad thought the boy was the n'ek's little brother because they share the same last name!

They both have the same face shape...how cute! I cant get enough of the little boy's speech...he just sounded so cute