Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
me off topic too :p :p ---> the lakorn is good it was dramatic/touching and the romantic part of the lakorn is the N"k straight up and confuss her love to the p'k already lolllll and the ending is weird .. i dont' get it even if the picture worth a thousand word but the last scene i was clueless :shock: i guess it one of those dat up to the viewer opinion :lmao:
[post="73638"][/post]​

The ending was awkward because it wasn’t done. I guess it’s up to the viewer to think if they got together or not. Lol.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
this is getting ahead of myself but i think that kob and chakrit will get best actor and best actress nod for this role. it sounds like a very challenging lakorn. but i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Mae

sarNie Adult
jackie said:
this is getting ahead of myself but i think that kob and chakrit will get best actor and best actress nod for this role. it sounds like a very challenging lakorn. but i guess we'll have to wait and see.
[post="76076"][/post]​
Ditto...same here....they're both my ultimate favorite actor and actress!!!!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
jackielee978 said:
I'm dying to see this one the most of Chakrit, I don't really watch many of his lakorns so this one I can't wait.  ^_^
[post="76705"][/post]​

Jackie I recommend you download the lakorn "Roots" uploaded in Archive section Buang Bun Ja Torn w/ Marsha that one is really good....and Pinai Kum gosh Krit stole that lakorn from Captain and Pim...and he was just supporting. But don't watch Maung Maya pr'ek is a total jerk...I really disliked him in that lakorn....

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Jackie I recommend you download the lakorn "Roots" uploaded in Archive section Buang Bun Ja Torn w/ Marsha that one is really good....and Pinai Kum gosh Krit stole that lakorn from Captain and Pim...and he was just supporting. But don't watch Maung Maya pr'ek is a total jerk...I really disliked him in that lakorn....
[post="76707"][/post]​

Oh yeah, I already watched his lakorn with Pim and Mam, but haven't finish the one with Marsha. I only wanted to watch that one. Thanks Bluemoon, I might try it.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oooooo....you're missing out if you haven't seen the one with Marsha...it's sooo good...Chakrit is such a sweet gentleman in there...i love his character, hehehe...that's the type of man I wanna marry....hehehe..but it's very good...

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
chakrit has so many lakorn out this year how is he going to keep them all straight?? i used to not like him to much but after seeing his acting he really made me change my mind. i rather have kob date him then brook hehe

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
no news? they should keep us updated man it's killing me!! really this lkaorn is the most anticipating lakorn of the year!!!l this is one of the lakorn that i am most excited about! the coupling is just great i see really good chemistry between them already maybe i have the kritkob fever foreals!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
off topic but ------->sarahvang!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ... dat banner is soooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnie is dat really uuuu !!!!! That the holloween scene from " it start with a kiss' lollllllllllllll

linky

sarNie Hatchling
off topic...sarahvang, luv the banner you created for jackielee....
I dont' mind waiting for this lakorn. I know its not going to air anytime soon. Probably in the summer. I can wait that long... Still haven't watch the one with stefan yet...

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey there's a scene where they go to the beach?? i just watched it on ch7 news. is that when they first met??

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I notice that too missjoy. Usually Kob would talk, but this time Chakrit did most of the talking, at the end of the clip he moves the mic to Kob but she couldn't say anything.

The clip above should be the scene were na'ek and pra'ek first met. Ploy was also there.