Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

i'm so impatient too.....seeing the sc of the preview doesn't help either...makes me want to see it even more....gosh..kob and chakrit are so HOT together

samkob

sarNie Elites
I think the airing date is too fast... I hope it's not true because I want them to put a lot of effort into this lakorn!!! :sweat:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I thought Chakrit and Kob was airing in June of 2006, while Kob and Stefan's lakorn airs this February......

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Lhong Ngao Jun airing after Valentines day Feb. 15 2006. Like I thought, it filmed first so it's going to air first.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I'm not sure but it didn't mention anything about Lhong Ngao Jun it mention Kol Rak and something was airing after Song Saneha but I'm not sure...

It says "The 15th of February prepare to gather for Khon Rak Game Payabath..." lol I think we have been saying the word wrong for awhile cuz it is spelled Khon rather than Kol....okay I'm confusing you guys...I won't say anything until it's confirm so there's no false info....so I'm still not 100% sure...

ning

sarNie Egg
yeah it's confirmed by Khun Arch12 that Long Ngao Jun is gonna air on Feb 15, she saw the treaser for LNJ already. thanks to Mon for the translated news.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
NP. At first it was said to be Kol Rak Game Paybath, then either Kol Rak Game Payabath or Lhong Ngao Jun, since there was news at dailynews from Ploy's interview. Now it's confirmed that it's Lhong Ngao Jun that's going to air.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
No matter how it turns out..but right now this lakorn is the hottest lakorn in this forum right now...look at the # of views... :)
[post="71870"][/post]​

Bluemoon, even if this lakorn win the top award, would they let Kob attend the award for best actress cause this award is from TV Pool?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
jackielee978 said:
Bluemoon, even if this lakorn win the top award, would they let Kob attend the award for best actress cause this award is from TV Pool?
[post="73016"][/post]​

I'm not sure I think it would be up to Top Awards to invite Kob and Kob to attend...and yes it's hosted by TV Pool....Kob hasn't attend Top Awards for a very long time...I don't think her fans attend either cuz last year she was nominated and when they announced Kob Suvanant for Khun Phaw w/Num the fans weren't even screaming! If you saw the awards this year and last year...there were tons of Noon,Aom, Aum's fan cheering....so I don't know highly doubtful.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The award doesn’t matter to me, since it’s base on popularity (in tv pool’s poll). There’s many awards out there, if this lakorn get’s nominated.

For Kob's fans not cheering for Kob when they announce her being nominated, I don’t think Kob’s thai fans attended top award since the incident. They did attend Oop’s award event, and many other events Kob was in, but not top award, that might be the reason why there was no one cheering.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
honestly to me it doesn't matter whether kob wins awards or not cause i feel that sometimes most of those awards are given not base on talent but just who you know. the year that kob and andrew should have won for luk mai they didn't. and besides even if kob doesn't win any awards again she'll always have me as a fan and many others as well. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Off topic but...

I've always thought that Luk Mai Klai Ton should have won an award too. The lakorn was great, but just because the ending wasn't as expected (not fully finished) it was exempted. The cast was all great, the storyline was romantic, sad, and dramatic. Not forgetting that the scenery was awesome.

since you brought it up nancy..i feel the same too..i also thought Luk Mai should've won..it was a really good lakorn...i think andrew and kob were superb in it..

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
Off topic but...

I've always thought that Luk Mai Klai Ton should have won an award too. The lakorn was great, but just because the ending wasn't as expected (not fully finished) it was exempted. The cast was all great, the storyline was romantic, sad, and dramatic. Not forgetting that the scenery was awesome.
[post="73238"][/post]​

me off topic too :p :p ---> the lakorn is good it was dramatic/touching and the romantic part of the lakorn is the N"k straight up and confuss her love to the p'k already lolllll and the ending is weird .. i dont' get it even if the picture worth a thousand word but the last scene i was clueless :shock: i guess it one of those dat up to the viewer opinion :lmao: