Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

thear

sarNie Egg
Wow, I can't wait to see this lakorn!!! I like Chakrit and I think Kob and him look really cute together. Hopefully this lakorn will turn out good.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
this is the first time together... it's gonna be interesting...

tang071

sarNie Elites
yay i'm really excited for a chakrit lakorn. his lakorns are really good.
it seems more of a drama lakorn. am i right? if it is then i think that kob will do wonderful job. i'm not so much of a kob fan from her recent lakorns. i think its more of the roles given to her. shes better at drama than comedy in my opnion. but kob fans dont hate me. :D i like her but not quite a fan.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
yes what happen it's this lakorn is film it right now..can someones post more pix and news plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :loool:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
No news about this lakorn yet.... I was hoping to see more updates after I got back from my break. I don't wanna wait any longer.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
nancyvang said:
We know Kob/KomPai is going to get pregnant but we don't know yet, how she got pregnant. lol. I wonder which it is. I wonder if she was Willing or was it by Force...
[post="45672"][/post]​
I know the answer for you lol 555555

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Doood I cant wait. . . ooooo P'Kob gets pregnant in here .. .. I would like to know to ! Plz tell me wus it by force or willing =D heheheh The lakorn was a novel??? Is it in English :D

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow that's some good news...it's gonna be a great lakorn to watch cuz I love both actors and actresses...can't wait till it comes out...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
YoUa said:
I know the answer for you lol 555555
[post="51036"][/post]​
hey i want to knwo to!!!! pls.. pm me to hahahaa... okiesss... don't be mean tell us! okay.. or you can pm me hahaa I"M curous!!! can't believe you read the novel already. :p