Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
So pra'ek is just a innocent bystander? Now I can understand why he would be angry at na'ek. Ah. He loves na'ek with all his heart, and to find out that she used him and played him. :shock: . Thanks for the news Mon and Ning...

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Yeah!!! I love it when n'ek's getting revenge and n'ek is using p'ek. Can't wait for it to air. I think this lakorn is going to make a record. 17 pages and it hasn't even aired yet. Wait until it airs, it's gonna make it to the hundreds! :p

Mae

sarNie Adult
lakornlover said:
Yeah!!! I love it when n'ek's getting revenge and n'ek is using p'ek. Can't wait for it to air. I think this lakorn is going to make a record. 17 pages and it hasn't even aired yet. Wait until it airs, it's gonna make it to the hundreds! :p
[post="44965"][/post]​
Totally..it's gotta be one of the most anticipated lakorn's of 2006...can't wait for Chakrit and Kob...

kels

Gosh, I'm so excited....I have to come to Sarnworld everyday for any bit of update. I would die just for a little preview or teaser of kob & chakrit... :w000t:

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to watch this lakorn. I just love revenge-type lakorns. Plus I've always wanted Chakrit & Kob to be paired up.

to know that Chakrit has no connection to anything (the problem) hyped me up even more for this lakorn...i'm so freakin excited i can't sleep..lol..
cannot wait to see how it will turn out...what will krit do when he finds out he's Kob's pawn in this game of revenge?

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
man wish i can read thai so bad. i went to daravdo website to kob's fanclub forum and they seem to have news everyday.

samkob

sarNie Elites
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE LAKORN AFTER IT'S DONE FILMING!!! ALL THIS HOT NEWS IS KILLING ME!!! :shock: :shocked: :loool: :D :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Doesn't it feel like there's a rope around you're neck choking you each time you read the news about Kob and Chakrit. It's almost as if you can't breath, and for a moment you felt like you're soaring in the sky. lOl.

Any of you fee like that...

maijune

SarNie Adult
me too i can't wait any longer for this hot lakorn...we all know it will be a hit lakorn for 2006....everyday i have to check this thread couple times just to see what's new about this lakorn...hope we get to share some of the scenes behind the shooting like what they have for long gao jun and kob other past lakorns.....just can't wait for this lakorn any longer.... :loool:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
so they got married and sleep together??....or chakrit found out that kob is using him..got mad and rape her??....which one??....cause she going to get pregnant right??...