Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
so there not filming yet right it's just the ceramony right? awww.. there so hot together.... kob never kisses her co-star foreal i want her to kiss chakrit.. foreals.. it makes everything more real don't cha guys agreee? i know.... she gots a bf and yeah.... khun dang probually will mind her doing so right? i tired of seeing fake kisses... lol....

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
they look mighty cute together. kob is pretty. She look so refreshing and Krit. I don't know what to say. He just so damn HOT! im obsess with him so much.!!!!! :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cute opening ceremony video...although Chakrit looks soo nervous and tense...lol...maybe cuz he's acting with the top notch n'ek of Thailand....lol..but they're definitely cute together....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Mae said:
Cute opening ceremony video...although Chakrit looks soo nervous and tense...lol...maybe cuz he's acting with the top notch n'ek of Thailand....lol..but they're definitely cute together....
[post="39855"][/post]​
Yeah, I felt like that too.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

poster i just made.... hehhee it's not all that.. but i tried... lol
don't they look sweet.? :shocked: :D

missjoy

sarNie Elites
great job sarah.. you should submit this polyplus and have them make it a real lakorn poster!! make more!!! lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I've never seen Chakrit this nervous. I'll go ask kkrystal....lol. That's a nice poster you made sarah. very talented.

bill

sarNie Egg
Yup I watch the little clip and Chakrit seems really nervous! Which is cute! Well Chakrit and Kob are looking hot together.

vina_lek

sarahvang said:

poster i just made.... hehhee it's not all that.. but i tried... lol
don't they look sweet.? :shocked: :D
[post="39894"][/post]​
aggghhh...that's good! I thought that was the official poster before I read what you wrote! :D

ning

sarNie Egg
i wonder what the whole cast is laughing :D about. Kob should have get a even more closer against Chakrit...hehehehehehe....even though they're already pretty close against each other. :D ahahahahaha...look at Kob's in the first pic. :lol:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I know...it's kinda funnie because I've never ever seen Chakrit this nervous before either...usually he's calm and excited....lol...but he sure does seem extremely nervous this time around.....hehehehe...cute...hehehe...soo adorable....but he looks thinner than in the lakorn with Bee.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Seeing the pictures and news makes me want to see it right now, they're so good looking together...

when i watched th clip, Chakrit does seem nervous and it might be because Kob is a top notch actress or....hmmmm....maybe he has a crush on her for a while and working with her finally is a dream come true instead of admiring from afar...lol

samkob

sarNie Elites
rukmos said:
Seeing the pictures and news makes me want to see it right now, they're so good looking together...

when i watched th clip, Chakrit does seem nervous and it might be because Kob is a top notch actress or....hmmmm....maybe he has a crush on her for a while and working with her finally is a dream come true instead of admiring from afar...lol
[post="40174"][/post]​
:w000t: That could be a clue. hehehehehee! :wub: