Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

neena

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHH :shocked: I cannot wait for this lakorn!! Chakrit changed his hair style! I love it! Chakrit is such an awesome actor. My mommy and I are like obsessed with watching his lakorns rite now. We're renting only his lakorns now a days because we think he can pull off any role. I LOVE HIM AS AN ACTOR! Kob is so cute and a very good actress. Two talents! WOOHOO! i love the opening ceremony too!! :w000t:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
just saw the clip of the opening ceremony and Kob said that there will be a few slap/kiss scenes but she's not sure how many and to what extent since she hasn't read the whole script yet.

Kob will be a girl taking on the revenge against Krit, who will be a big businessman. She is happy to finally get to work with Krit b/c their schedule has always been conflicting. Krit said it's nice to get to work with someone new all the time.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
WoooW!!! They both are looking good together. Kob's character will be strong omg.......... this is definitely going to be interesting. ;) :D

ning

sarNie Egg
look at how much Chakrit and Kob were smiling in the vdo clip.....soooooooo cute!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't wait for the this lakorn. man...they need to have a love scene in there b/c Kob hasn't done one in a longgggggggg time. :D

bopha

sarNie Elites
Chakrit is so hot hot :wub: :wub: :wub: ... he finally cut his hair and he's so cute like that ...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
ning said:
look at how much Chakrit and Kob were smiling in the vdo clip.....soooooooo cute!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't wait for the this lakorn. man...they need to have a love scene in there b/c Kob hasn't done one in a longgggggggg time. :D
[post="39635"][/post]​
yeah, but is it just me or does Krit seem a little intimidated by Kob. He's actaully all shy and stuff.. lol... not sure if that's just how his personality is.

ning

sarNie Egg
missjoy said:
yeah, but is it just me or does Krit seem a little intimidated by Kob. He's actaully all shy and stuff.. lol... not sure if that's just how his personality is.
[post="39644"][/post]​

oh i noticed that too...he does seem like his kind of shy and nervous....hehehehehe....i find it kind of cute. ^_^

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
He looks shy. They're cute and adroble around each other. I love it when they eye each other. Thanks for the clip ning....

During some part Chakrit was speaking he was stuttering a bit. The part where the reporters ask about the slap/kiss scene, both were looking at each other for answer (but only a quick moment) :sweat: lol. It was so cute. :wub: Now we know for sure there's slap/kiss scenes.

bill

sarNie Egg
Chakrit does look shy. But I gotta admit they really look hot together! I didn't think they would look that good together but they do.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Damn you guys are so excited :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to it cause I love strong n'eks and finally Kob gets to play one. I also like it when its the n'ek who wants revenge instead of the p'ek though I do tend to think that when its the girl who's going after revenge then the ending will be sad. Its the whole guys can be a class a jerk but n'ek always forgive but not so much when the guy is being played.

Does anyone else remember Johnny E./Noosaba's revenge lakorn ( I think the title had kularb in it)? Noosaba wanted revenge for her dad who got executed and she had stomach problems (cancer maybe?). Well I loved her character in there.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah chakrit does look nervous he looks all hesitated when he's talking... lol! but he's looking hot he is the same age as kob right? awww... gosh.. slape kiss scene's? thst awsome.. this is so exciting!!! ahhh....