Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

ning

sarNie Egg
okie here's all the photos that are left that has Chakrit smiling and sort of smiling...hahahahaha.

Mae

sarNie Adult
yeah..lakorn looks like it's gonna be a professional business sort of thing because they'r both wearing dress shirts...definitely thinking it's gonna be something about the big corporate world...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They both look so giddy and super cute. Notice there were building in the background so, they might be in some kind of business. Tough competition. lol.

Mae

sarNie Adult
SnowFlakes said:
is it a drama, comedy, etc?? Does anyone know a little bit about the summary?
[post="39255"][/post]​
Rumors says its a drama lakorn...let's keep our fingers crossed! And the pictures seems like it's a serious lakorn too...not comedy looking...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's drama for real gals. It's base on a novel by Intra. The novel is base on revenge/drama.

Wah. I love this picture. Her back against his chest.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx ning for sharing!..wow chakrit looks wayyyy better then before..he cut his hair and everything..his last few lakorns he didnt look so good and his hair was long..now he looks more happy..and kob looks very pretty..this lakorn is a drama..the name says it all

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
they look so great togther.. chakrit finally got a hair cut he is looking mighty fine as ever!!!!!! dang i cannaot wait for this lakorn!!! so excited thanks for the caps.. any clip for us... heheheee

Mae

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
It's drama for real gals. It's base on a novel by Intra. The novel is base on revenge/drama.

Wah. I love this picture. Her back against his chest.

[post="39266"][/post]​
Yep..it would be a perfect picture if Chakrit's arms were around Kob..but don't worry, i'm looking forward to plenty of that in the lakorn..hehehehe....i hope....

Anyways, i feel it already...this is gonna be one HOT lakorn...it's gonna have skyrocketing rates......the cast is already a plus for this production..what can i say, they made a great decision by pairing these two up....two hot looking actors and great acting skills=a HOT lakorn...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's going to be 2006 most anticipating lakorn. But too much anticipating is not good. Still these two are lovely together. Other than Kob and Chakrit, I only know one of the person in the cast, one girl from Rak Kerd Pikad Kean. And the others I don't know, but they do look like a good cast.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Krit is looking better. He's got more meat and doesn't look so pale.

I can't wait to see if they'll be chemistry between them Kob and Paul!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for this lakorn to air. Chakrit looks so HOT, especially with his hair cut. I wasn't digging the long hair. Kob looks beautiful as usual.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Personally...I always thought Chakrit looked better all dressed up in suits and dress shirts...don't like him scrubby....so this lakorn he will definitely look good...and yes he looks good with his haircut..and physcially too...

bill

sarNie Egg
Chakrit got nice cheek bones for a guy model. Love his hair cute in this lakorn. :w000t:
Kob looking pretty.

AAAAHHHHHHH!!! pictures already?? thats was fast...cause didn't we just heard about it like a week ago?? anyways ..who cares....

omg...they look so freaken HOT together...great pairing..i cannot stress that enough...Kob is so damn beautiful in anything she wears..she doesn't have to be all glammed up..she is naturallly beautiful....

corporate world huh?? i like that...i want them to play their age...