Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
jackie said:
i heard that kob and chakrit have a lakorn together?  is this true?
[post="35739"][/post]​
It's true kha........you got this information from SK_forum rite. This is Kob new lakorn after Lhong Ngao Jun.

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG...are you for real...OMG...I can't wait...is it really true..yes....my favorite actress with my favorite actor...i didnt think this day would ever come true..but yes, i hope it's a drama lakorn...cuz Chakrit is really good in those roles....and Kob is great also...I'm sooooo happy......it this lakorn really confirmed????

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I"m so happy I lways wanted chakrit to do a lakorn with chakrit AHHHH I"M so happy i can't wait i sure the chemistry between them will be awsome!!!!! thanks so much for the news yah!!!! ahhh so happpy!

vanncha

sarNie Egg
woaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a very very good news. I'm so happy to heard this news because i hope for a long time to see them together. I hope it will be a drama because chakrit was performed for lakorn. Can't wait to have more information about them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow..kob finally gets paired up with chakrit..hopefully its good..it might even bring chakrit to the top..hehe..hopefully its drama since kob's last couple of lakorns were comedy

Mae

sarNie Adult
I hope it's an EXACT lakorn...but i highly doubt it....anyways, can't wait...i hope it's a great storyline with tons of drama and romance...ahhhh....CHAKRIT & KOB makes me happy...

daisy

sarNie Egg
OMG this lakorn sound really good..i just read it from sk forum and the tilte sound really really dramar..just hope that both chart are strong chart...cause i hate weak n'ke or p'ke...can't wait for more lakorn summary... :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's confirmed. The lakorn is going to be for 559 on air company. Calla said that company also make Aom/Brook, Aom/Andy, and Chakrit/Pinky lakorn.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
omg what excellant news...can't wait to see pictures and the storyline to the lakorn...i hope Kob's character is strong...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
kpt said:
this is great news, yay. i'm excited already, can't wait. thanks for the great news. :)
[post="35926"][/post]​
do they make good lakorns>? i never really watched those lakorns.... is it good CO.? that makes good lakorns i hope the storyline is good not comedy i pray please i would love to see them both in drama! but um..... do you guys know when they will do the open ceramony? AHHH so anticpating i can;t wait to watch it thanks nancyfor the little info. ~! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: : :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: