Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I would love Kob and Chakrit to do another lakorn though, this time a romantic period drama. Where Chakrit’s character is similar to Lao Burng in Buang Baja Torn.
:yahoo: YES!!! I would hope for it to be just like that....The first lakorn I ever saw of Chakrit was Buang Baja Torn and I fell in love with Lao Burng myself...I loved his character and the way Chakrit portrayed Lao Burng.....Lao Burng is such a perfect man.....ever since then, my ideal man is Lao Burng.... I want to find a man like him......also, maybe that's why I love Chakrit soo much, because of the way he stares at his n'ek and you can see he's really in love with them.... and from his Lao Burng character.....i love Lao Burng...

Back to the topic...I can't believe KRGP is ending so soon....and Nancyvang...I really want the see the part of the gif animation you have as your banner...i for some reason want to see when Chakrit kisses Kob's forehead and find out she seems so angry and Chakrit looks like he feels so bad....also, if there's only like 3 episode left, are we gonna see a baby? it doesn't seem like it......anyways, the lakorn is soo good...i love it...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Win is Navin Tar’s younger brother, he was also in the lakorn w/ 5 couple, he paired up w/ Kwan. He’s also guest starring in Sam Nam 3 Cheevit as na’ek and pra’ek parents.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
the Na`Rai in here really need the money to fix her mouth...haha...arrgggh i hate it when she cried...soo annoying...whats wrong with her eye and mouth??

numfon

sarNie Adult
the Na`Rai in here really need the money to fix her mouth...haha...arrgggh i hate it when she cried...soo annoying...whats wrong with her eye and mouth??
:lmao: :lmao: so true...

anyway, uhmm.. i've been ffwding practically every Panin+Kompai parts..

:wub: Sunya and Ganliew are narakkk!! :D

cecilia

Staff member
Win is Navin Tar’s younger brother, he was also in the lakorn w/ 5 couple, he paired up w/ Kwan. He’s also guest starring in Sam Nam 3 Cheevit as na’ek and pra’ek parents.
no wonder ..he look so familiar.. :loool:

hahah..NUMFON..you're too honest..but with how thing are going between them..constantly fighting over the same issue..they're getting boring too..Sunya and Ganliew are narakkk..like you said..!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kompai and Panin’s scenes are mostly arguments, no sweet talk. And Liew and Sunya’s love is just beginning to bloom, since they had already gone through the bad stage of their relationship (getting rid of Jessada). LoL. Somehow Khun Jieb finds a way to develop her second couple better than first couple, just like in Kadeet Hang Rak (w/ Chakrit and Pinky). Pra'ek sister and the cop guy got more attention.

The script writter should had develop Panin and Kompai’s relationship in a better way, I could find ways to make their scenes intenese even when na’ek and pra’ek are mad at each other. For example, there was a scene na’ek and pra’ek argue near the pool at night, the script writer should had added a scene where they were aruging and Pai backup into the pool, Panin tries to save her, and both end up falling. Falling into the water should cool their anger toward each other, Panin will sieze the opportunity and kiss Kompai.

From Thairath. Bedscene (Cute) btw Panin and Kompai:

http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...p;content=25595

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
The script writter should had develop Panin and Kompai’s relationship in a better way, I could find ways to make their scenes intenese even when na’ek and pra’ek are mad at each other. For example, there was a scene na’ek and pra’ek argue near the pool at night, the script writer should had added a scene where they were aruging and Pai backup into the pool, Panin tries to save her, and both end up falling. Falling into the water should cool their anger toward each other, Panin will sieze the opportunity and kiss Kompai.
That's good. Fall into the water to cool down and then steal a kiss. You should be a writer. I like that! LOL

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yayy... I finally get to see the sweet scenes... wow... so many chemstry in here. :spin: B) Epi 11 is one of the best episodes, alll thanks to Youa.... :spin:

I can't wait for another one

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Yeah I like the episode 11 too cuz it almost all about Kob and Chakrit. Lol

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 11 was great. Lots of sweet scenes like Youa said. They finally got to understand one another but.... only to have it ruined by Thita at the very end :arrg:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
after all the hype about this lakorn, I finally got around to watching it and I found it to be disappointing in my view. the begining was okay with her planning the 'game' and then the wedding, but after that, it kind of went down hill for me. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Instead i just went back to rewatching Tik and Aom for the fifteenth time.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
waaaah episode 11 was great stupid thitda. i keep thinking she's gonna come out with that gun now or something because i always see that i the credits too. soo anxiious to wait another 24 hours to watch episode 12. how am i going to contain myself waiting for another 6 days after that T__________T could someone pretty pretty please upload preview for episode 12. thank you very much in advance!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ I feel the same way. There's just too much tension between the two and both of them have way too much pride to back down so there not as much sweet scenes as there can be. What were the writers thinking of??? Good storyline.....bad script!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Not just you guys...I feel the same way too but still like some episode. One more thing because of P'Kob. Lol

.diane. I have the preview but I don't have time to upload so I hope someone can upload it for you.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ two stubborn people. i was waiting for the doctor to come out or for panin to ask if his wife is alright like does she need to grab any medicine so fourth....dang that would have been good T_T