Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Sorry! We are not accepting any new member in this month so I will post the preview over here. Lol
lol youa you're soo sweeet! :wub: i completely understand about accepting members. whenever you do let me know i do love p'kob too ^^/

.diane.

Media Fanatic
OH MY FREAKING WAOW! THAT'S GONNA BE A GREAT EPISODE!!!! IT'S GETTING SOO CLOSE CAN'T WAIT TIL THE ENDING NEXT WEEK TOO THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR UPLOADING...JUST SOOO EXCITED CAN'T STOP IN CAPS LOL :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

spoiler discussion :

i agree with her lying about the pregnancy. she's really in love with khun panin and also towards the end of the preview...did she get punched in the tummy!?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Me too....I can't wait to see episode 9 and 10 (especially). I just wanted to know if Kompai's pregnant or not. Thanks for the preview 10.

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
can someone plz upload ep 10 plz......right now im kinda sick of the n'ek and p'ek fighting..man..i really want to see cute scenes...before ending...not fighting until the end...anyway..but it's stil good...i luv it...
btw..thanks YOUA so much...for uploading ep 9 yesterday....so quick....

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...thanks for preview 11...Jackielee....Kompai didn't know she was two months pregnant. I can't wait to see the next episodes.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 11 looks great from the preview. Finally they are going to be nice to each other and Kompai will know she's pregnant.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kompai is 2 months pregnant? But the first doctor didn't say anything, and didn't Woot punch her in episode 10? I just got done w/ episode 9.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
That was I thought too Nancy…ahaha! I think the doctor didn’t know because in that time isn’t 2 month yet.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
nooooooooooo can't end next week!!!! it's too fast. give me at least two more weeks please. i need more kobchakrit action.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait when they make up hahaha i want to see the sweet scenes btw these 2 already, since p'ak found out about the game, no more sweet scenes btw them anymore.... just fighting.... but i cant wait for next week!!! :loool:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
haha. Panin finally gave in cuz he can't play the game. His "game" almost ruin his family's business. Now he's trying to make up with Pai but she won't play nice. Good thing Panin's parents keep encouraging him tho. Otherwise, he'd be stupid and just bum around not treating Pai nicely or attempt to make up with her. Yea, next week should be sweet!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Next week episode, Kompai knows she is pregnant, but I don’t think she’s going to tell Panin yet. Thita is still bothering their relationship, maybe bringing up the topic that she too is pregnant. I wonder if Kompai will go take care of Woot, because she felt partially responsible for Woot being blind.

Panin's going to go over to Liew's mother's house and spend some precious time w/ Kompai. Finally some time of na'ek and pra'ek together and alone. Now he's learning, if you can't get Kompai to come home to you, you go to her home instead.