Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
in my opinion, i still think that kompai would still do it if she was as hurt as Panin. you know, he is the one that is suffering through a deciet and heartbreak, plus also not knowing even if your wife feel a tiny winy as what you felt( which is madly in love). Also, remember, she play to win! either by using anything to win like kidnapping, lying, flating tire and by using herself as the lead to take over her game(by marrying the guy that na'rai love). But, one reason that i think that she isn't doing it is because her main objective is not to hurt panin, she will only be off course from her plan, and yes she love him a little . but also consider, who would ever let their enemy(in this case, Woot) have the satifaction of getting what they want? i think that you can't consider Woot as an example of her standard on behavior.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Kompai would never hurt Panin because he is not the enemy. If you noticed, everyone who found out about the game, joined in on it. The only person that hasn't acted out fully yet is Woot. Kompai has fallen in love and yes, even though she wants to hurt him, it's in retaliation of what Panin was doing trying to hurt her. Sleeping with another guy? She would never do that. Nang'eks in lakorns never stoop to this level. If they did, the audience would not sympathize with her anymore. She would be no different than nang'rai at that point. Kompai made a promise to Liew that if she ever fell in love with Panin, she would stop the game. I think she's only sticking around to try to make it work. Yet she's not going to let him step all over her. But if the spoilers are true and she does get pregnant, she will bow out of the game and leave. Who would want to raise their baby when they were conceived not in absolute love? And if the both parties are in love, they are going to have to fight til the very end. Wow, I typed too much :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yea i agree. Kompai will never sleep with another guy to make Panin jealous because it will be pluern tua plao plao. Besides, panin is already like crazy jealous of her, there is no need for her to sleep with other men to make him more jealous, its just a waste of time.

numfon

sarNie Adult
AGH!! when will they quit repeating the word "game" ~?! :arrg:

the lakon's called Gon Ruk Game Payabaht.. i get it.. but do they REALLY have to repeat the word "game" every 10 minutes?? :-S

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahhhh =DD so kompai is gonna get pregnate and she leaves panin ? wonder what happened to woot. haha cool cool coooooool. XD

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
AGH!! when will they quit repeating the word "game" ~?! :arrg:

the lakon's called Gon Ruk Game Payabaht.. i get it.. but do they REALLY have to repeat the word "game" every 10 minutes?? :-S
:D :D :D LOL I was thinkin of the same thing.. they really over kill it..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I agree the script wrtiter exaggerated too much w/ the title. Pra’ek repeats the word “game” a lot, it’s like his favorite word throughout the lakorn when he wants to provoke and go against his wife, trying to blame the fault on her.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys are there any other sites that i can go to besides the ones already posted earlier to watch tv live. it's buffering like crazy

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I 'm downloading epi 9.. I wanna see some intensity from them.. thanks Youa

Lol Even behind the scenes ,They have Kob and Chakrit playing PSP to show their playing GAME.. hahaa

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
hei can some one upload ep 9 in the download section please.................i beg you.....
cant wait..
thanks in advance....espeicially youa......please..if you can...

.diane.

Media Fanatic
does anyone have preview of episode 10? could you please upload it :)

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Spoiler:

It hasn't been confirmed in this episode but in tomorrow's episode, Kompai is going to tell a much disappointed Panin, that she is not pregnant. Is it a lie? We'll find out soon!

cecilia

Staff member
Spoiler:

It hasn't been confirmed in this episode but in tomorrow's episode, Kompai is going to tell a much disappointed Panin, that she is not pregnant. Is it a lie? We'll find out soon!

hihih..i think it's her lied..she probably ask the doctor to not tell just like how nungning did to her mom..