Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

moilee

sarNie Adult
For me...I would have to wait for another three weeks....by the time the video's out on KRGP if I'm right. Anyways...I'm just so happy that Kob has something for me to watch. Right now, I only watch Oil's and Kwan's lakorn...it's alright....not that great though.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Finally a change for Chakrit, lol. He doesn't have other lakorns airing alongside this one, unlike the past, his lakorns airs on channel 3, 5, 7 on the same month. Is the one with Jaakjan finished airing or not?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oooooo....very soon i will get to see Chakrit and Kob...yes...i'm soo happy!!! C'mon i wanna see teasers and previews already! And more magazines or photoshoots of Chakrit and Kob...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
In this lakorn Kob act as if she’s a sweet person in Chakrit’s eyes, that way she’ll get Chakrit to put the blame on na’rai each time they are in a fight.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see this lakorn...been waiting to see Koband krit in a while now....so happy that it going to air soon.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I love it when n'ek tried to make the n'rai jealous and mad....and the p'ek are always on the n'ek side!!!
I haven't seen Chakrit rape his n'ek for awhile, now we get to see it with this lakorn..I wonder if he going to have more chemistry with his GF, Jakajan or with Kob... ;)