Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OFF TOPIC ^^^ Yeah Anne needs to decide soon, but if she doesn't I would mind if they get Janie to doing the role, though I think it might be too mature for her. Anyways let's hope they get "Kon Rak Game Payabaht" out to viewers soon!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe ch7 is waiting for a tuft competition..well kaew ta pee would of been tuft..im thinking this will air in the next timeslot..maybe same month as Ruen Rak Ruen Tard(chakrit/joy) that would be soo interesting to see chakrit's lakorn go against eachother..joy/chakrit lakorn is really antipating in thailand as well..cuz it's p'kai's lakorn

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ Hmmm I haven't read anything bout those yet.... I do feel sorry for the lakorn that has to go up against it though. LOL After seeing Chakrit in Winarm Sai and Kob in LNJ, it's no surprise why they were chosen for these role.... it was as if the script was made for them.... Chakrit can be so aggressive and Kob can be so weak.... But she's not that weak in lakorn is she as she was in LNJ??? God I hope not.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I hope they air this lakorn in the next set of lakorn. Been waiting for this lakorn for the longest.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The story is base on a novel. From parts of the novel, it seems promising enough. I just recently finish watching the directors' (Jieb Prodpai) lakorn with Pinky/Chakrit and Aom/Brook, they seem good. I want to see this one since it's her first dramatic lakorn.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
No more news when this lakorn would air...I also wonder what lakorn of channel 3 they would put against this one...watch out Channel 3 :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think ch3 is gonna put their competitive lakorn against this..cuz latly this year we havent seen any tuft competition between ch3 and ch7..it was all easy win..LGJ went against Jun Euy Jan Jao or Paula/tye's lakorn..and Oum Ruk went against Lek Lai..i think this should go against Ruen Ruk Ruen Tard or Kaew Ta Pee..but yeh ch7 didnt put their competitve lakorn against Kae Ta Pee too..i think this is the only competive lakorn left from ch7 for this year

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Keaw Taw Pee would be a good competitor with Kol Rak Game Payabaht. After all Cherry had gain some regonition after Dao Lhong Fah and her co-star for KTP is Tik. Those couples and good storyline against each other would be worth a challenge. But then I don’t know why Khun Dang is holding KRGP, also I don’t get the competition this year, it not competitive at all.

moilee

sarNie Adult
KRGP's good or bad...I'm definitely watching all tapes....simply loving Kob.....and supporting Kob all the ways ja. If you read this...noi Kob.....please don't tarnish your name out in the open of the puplic's eyes na ja.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Keaw Taw Pee would be a good competitor with Kol Rak Game Payabaht. After all Cherry had gain some regonition after Dao Lhong Fah and her co-star for KTP is Tik. Those couples and good storyline against each other would be worth a challenge. But then I don’t know why Khun Dang is holding KRGP, also I don’t get the competition this year, it not competitive at all.
i agree..maybe neither of channel wants to risk airing their competitive lakorn against another competitive lakorn..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I don't see how this lakorn can be disappointed with such great script...they have everything that I wanted...baby, revenge, r-scenes, n'ek fight back and strong, evil mmm, both pr'ek and n'ek marrying, many sweet scences, pr'ek's jealousy...maybe a willing scene, and a happy ending, and i doubt this lakorn won't be rush...damn too many good stuff

Gosh I can't wait any longer now!!! :w000t:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Lol... Sarn..sorry, I just can't help it. Let just say this lakorn is perfect and I also forgot to mention kiss/slap.. that how you like this type of lakorn ...can this lakorn get any better :D .. I defintely would feel bad for whatever lakorn would go against this

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i agree..maybe neither of channel wants to risk airing their competitive lakorn against another competitive lakorn..
[post="169764"][/post]​
But then for the past few years, excluding this year, channel 3 and channel 7 had been very compeititve, maybe this year they want to slack off a bit.

I don't want Kon Rak Game Payabat to go against Reun Ruk Reun Taut because they both contain the same pra'ek, I'm tried of seeing Chakrit's lakorn on every channel competeting against each other.