Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think kids who are full thai are expect more to be appropriate and to know their culture (Doesn’t matter where they were raise), that’s why it’s harder for them to do kissing scene. It’s also harder for those who have strict parents. Kob did study abroad for a few years, but she still hold onto her conservative being and did not turn Americanize. I feel like she’s a role model for the Thai tradition, so that’s a lot of pressure on her.

There’s nothing wrong with kissing lip to lip nor not kissing lip to lip. Some culture chose to stay traditional. Just like India, their movies are booming without having their actor/actress to kiss. Usually when they lean close to each other the scene jumps into a song.

It’s nicer to have people who doesn’t do kissing scene and some who does. Because this world need difference. If we all were to be the same, it would be a boring world.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh I didn't see the news...

But you can't really say Benz...cuz eventhough she might not have done a kissing scene but Benz did a really hot scene in Tub Tawan..as goes for Aom P. in Hua Jai Chocolate and Roy Leh...kissing and doing a HOT R-scene or Willing scene is almost of the same category...I know Anne has done kissing but her love scene are pretty G-rated...

Also I don't see a problem with any of these I mention Kissing, R-Scene where hot or cold is fine by me...I like my n'ek and pr'ek really getting into it when I am in love with the lakorn. One example is Tawan Tor Saeng still can't get over the fact that they didn't kiss...but I respect Kob's decision and still support her no matter.

Noon's lakorn are pretty low key correct even the one with Chakrit their love scene was fast and no contact...it was just him leaning towards her and him making love to the blankets...LOL...but then Chakrit is known for being a realistic actor who takes his acting seriously he likes to go all out...so this restrain from not being able to kiss his n'ek in a R-scene lakorn is gonna put a restraint on his acting...Cuz I think most of his R-lakorn he kissed most of his n'ek.

vila

sarNie Egg
agree with all you, kissing or not they should leave it to the actress's choice. I would still watch kob movies even if she did a kiss secene. But maybe i would prefer she did not do it, because it would make her different from other actresses. -_-

SunStar

sarNie Elites
thuy said:
For sure Chakrit has no probelme doing kissing scenes. He damn hot and good at this!!!! Everytime I see him holding his nang eks, it looks so soft and real...
i would love to do a kissing scene with chakrit!!!

here's my idea of my kiss with chakrit... lol..

...him holding my hands and looking deeply into my eyes... then he puts his hands behind my neck and pull me closer... i close my eyes... he closes his... our faces are drawn together...i can feel his warm breath on my face...and our lips are drawn closer together... as they are about to touch... he moves his lips to kiss my forehead... i opened my eyes... then he quickly moves his lips back down to touch mine... gently brushing his lips against mine....suddenly...he stops... and pulls away... still holding me in his grasp... he looks at me...and says "i love you".....
:lmao: :w000t: :loool:

I WOULD SOOOOO DIE!!!!

sunisa

SunStar said:
i would love to do a kissing scene with chakrit!!!

here's my idea of my kiss with chakrit... lol..

...him holding my hands and looking deeply into my eyes... then he puts his hands behind my neck and pull me closer... i close my eyes... he closes his... our faces are drawn together...i can feel his warm breath on my face...and our lips are drawn closer together... as they are about to touch... he moves his lips to kiss my forehead... i opened my eyes... then he quickly moves his lips back down to touch mine... gently brushing his lips against mine....suddenly...he stops... and pulls away... still holding me in his grasp... he looks at me...and says "i love you".....
:lmao: :w000t: :loool:

I WOULD SOOOOO DIE!!!!
[post="151582"][/post]​
You are so funny SunStar. :w000t: :w000t: :lmao: I so wanted to see this lakorn.Hopefully they will air it soon.I can't wait much longer. :rolleyes:

thuy

sarNie Egg
sunisa said:
You are so funny SunStar. :w000t: :w000t: :lmao: I so wanted to see this lakorn.Hopefully they will air it soon.I can't wait much longer. :rolleyes:
[post="151611"][/post]​
SunStar, you really have great fantasy :p I would love to see this scene between you and Chakrit in a lakorn.....very hot!!!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
LOL!!!! 55555... sorry guys.... forgot about you all for a moment there.... i was still dreaming about my kiss with Chakrit...... and yes... i would love to see how it is too.... i really like to kiss Chakrit!!!

thuy

sarNie Egg
SunStar said:
LOL!!!! 55555... sorry guys.... forgot about you all for a moment there.... i was still dreaming about my kiss with Chakrit...... and yes... i would love to see how it is too.... i really like to kiss Chakrit!!!
[post="151718"][/post]​
I'll join you in kissing Chakrit :D ...and holding my neck....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I would love to be kiss by Chakrit. But only on the forehead and the cheek. I don't like be dominated when kissed.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I wish no rape scenes in any lakorns....only more loves, touches, closeness, jealous, and lots of scenes between the leading couple in all lakorns.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
moilee said:
Well...I wish no rape scenes in any lakorns....only more loves, touches, closeness, jealous, and lots of scenes between the leading couple in all lakorns.
[post="152211"][/post]​
i think that's true too... if they're not married... it doesn't seem as romantic when the pra'ek rapes the nang'ek... but if they're married in the lakorn like Jao Sao Ban Rai... i think it's very sweet, but cruel in a way... but i don't mind watching it... at least there is no hitting!