Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
anymore pix peeps? :sounding hopeful: hehe, I know I sound greedy, but this drama along with many of Kob's dramas seem to be on the hush-hush :unsure:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see this news that Kob mentioned that she might be doing a movie. The movie is still under negociating with these people. If Kob does get it...I wonder who would be playing opposite her as the leading actor. If anyone knows, please do let me know. I would love to see Kob in big movies. Thanks:)

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^haha, seems like it's been forever indeed...it's funny cause I haven't been watching any dramas lately, but I'm just sitting here waiting for all the other dramas to finish airing so this one can start its airing time :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
My mom is an obsessed chakrit fan...she's seen all of his lakorns...even the ones that aren't good she says she likes them. i'm a fan of his too. This year we're both waiting for this one!!!

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) when are they going to air this lakorn? been waiting to see it for a very long time! :wub: hopefully they'll air it soon!

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^I believe someone said that this lakorn will air after lek lai, so maybe around the end of June or the beginning of July? hehe, so excited B)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Dame it....we have to wait to see this lakorn until the beginning of July.....not fair. I've been so bored...so glad that Vee's and Mo's lakorn out...the only one I'm watching right now...it's pretty good.....and can't wait to see the next episodes...love Vee...he's hot in this lakorn:)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
there's a picture of kob&charkrit in koo son koo som in ethai.com/magazine...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Usually Koo Sang Koo Som magazine only has the cover picture of the couple. They should at least provide a little insight.